Need a backpack for university and I need suggestions

Need a backpack for university and I need suggestions.
Must have a laptop pocket, no messenger bags

Other urls found in this thread:

kommandostore.com/norwegian-alpine-external-frame-packs/
urban-oxygen.com/collections/cote-ciel
incase.com/shop/bags/reform-backpack-with-tensaerlite/heather-black/?utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=banner
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's your price range
any other attributes you'd like aside from the laptop pocket?
any color / fabrics you'd prefer

fine =)

that's nice honey.
i think going out and buying a bag is a better solution than making a thread saying you want one though.
just food for thought.

just get a herschel black backpack and call it a day.

kinda looking for a pseudo military type bag but not excessive. kinda hard to explain, but of i cant find one like that I'll just go with a herschel like this young man said

Briefing
Harvest Label
Porter
Drifter
Manhattan Portage x Alpha Industries
there's a lot, man

literally every girl at my uni has the herschel pop quiz bag, but it comes in like 90 billion color combinations (that change every few months) so it's a pretty safe bet if you want a bag that even girls think is attractive

the only flaw with it is that it's pretty small. i'm 6'6" and it looks kind of silly on me. it fits my 15inch macbookpro and like 2 textbooks and not much else

>pseudo military type bag

kommandostore.com/norwegian-alpine-external-frame-packs/

these are raw urban-oxygen.com/collections/cote-ciel

this is some cringe tier shit

nu male detected

Was thinking of copping the Meuse in the eco yarn. Should I go for it?

r u joking, those military bags are nu male cuck shit

i live in portland and everyone stuff like that to coffee shops while bicycling around. its absolutely cuck shit

if this is all Veeky Forums has to fucking offer, go with this

toppo designs rover pack

incase.com/shop/bags/reform-backpack-with-tensaerlite/heather-black/?utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=banner

They have a 15" laptop variant also.

Goruck 1

I'd like to bump this, I start university in March also. However my laptop is kinda big (17.3").

Maybe like one of these Herschael backpacks in black?

why these are a thing? they're fucking horrible, it's like the backpack version of these jackets everyone used last year

i've had two and they never let me down. pretty effay

Ended up buying this for about $180 AUD and now have buyers remorse. Its too big, overpriced and kinda dumb. How do i go about returning without seeming like a retard

>i've had two and they never let me down
then why did you need two?

>How do i go about returning without seeming like a retard

"This item clashes with my curtains".

It really doesn't fucking matter just say you want to return it.

try one of the goruck backpacks. they're kinda overpriced but at least they have god-tier durability and you're paying for something other than the brand like with herschel

or you could try something like this if you want cheaper and non-military but without retarded hipsterstraps

youre the cuck living in Portland lel

10/10

Fucking hell. The people on this board I swear