Is adderall effay?

is adderall effay?

as long as you aren't taking it as prescribed

Any drug of choice is effay, but drug addiction is not effay.
Moderation of use = effay

use in moderation to boost productivit, self-improvement, and general awareness VERY effay. next level shit imo

i'm prescribed 180 pills per month

I just sorta got diagnosed with adhd. hopefully they'll prescribe me something. anything I should ask for specifically?

XR or IR? is Vyvanse better? Can it be taken with xanax?

Effay:
>Ketamine
>LSD
>Cocaine
>Xanax
>Adderall
>Perscription opiates

Not effay:
>Weed
>Heroin
>Meth
>PCP

>heroin
>not Veeky Forums
??

WHY WOULD YOU CONSUME PRESCRIPTION DRUGS THAT (1) DO NOT CURE THE ILLNESS/DISORDER THEY ARE SUPPOSEDLY TREATING, BUT MERELY COUNTERACT ITS SYMPTOMS —IN MANY CASES THE SUPPOSED ILLNESS/DISORDER ITSELF DOES NOT EVEN EXIST—, AND (2) CAUSES DAMAGE TO YOUR BODY, SOME OF IT PERMANENT?

DRUGS PRODUCED BY PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES ARE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO NULLIFY ANY AND ALL HEROES THAT MAY BE BORN.

what about jenkem?

what about ecstasy

they'll probably give you concerta at first. tell them it's not really vibing with you and try to get adderal XR.

Adderal and xan don't really mesh well. if you're feeling stressed on adderal, just take an l-leucine

>180 pills per month
nice bait faggot

>Not effay:
>Heroin
that doesn't make any sense

>ketamine and lsd effay
otherwise i i agree tho

lowkey ive taken lot of adderall to get through school but i feel like there has to be a con

i used to take 2 12.5mg tablets every day while doing my undergrad and i could crank out 5000+ line documents (as a cs major) without a second thought. it gave me insane energy and focus but i find it hard to believe that it didnt ruin my brain somehow in order to give me that instant effect

i only took 2x12.5 but i know some people were doing 2 or 3 30mg+ every single day so maybe im safe since they're not dead yet

vyvanse is much better

please don't make me laugh, ketamine and lsd and other big psychedelics are shit tier raver drugs, it will never be Veeky Forums have brain damage or be a retarded hippie in 2017.

the only effay drugs are benzos, every opiate (prescripted, pure opium and of course heroin) and coke. Even the weed or hash can be effay but out of their context of rapper related drugs, because being a ghetto nigger it's the most un-effay thing you can do.

shit-eater peasant tier:

>alchool

of course not, it's 100% trash

What is effay ?

This
Wtf

what's the name of this board?

You sound like someone who has never done any drug before and is also a fag

I heard vyvanse is smoother when it comes to the come up and the come down, but adderall is more powerful. Which of course includes a stronger come down as well

>Ketamine
>LSD
>Xanax
>Adderall

wanna know how i know you're in high school?

these are THE worst threads on Veeky Forums. id rather see alt right fashion threads than this shit.

Is it because half of his drug cocktail is prescribed by the pediatrician?

you're right, i'd rather have more knife and balding threads

>they said as they didn't sage and kept the thread alive

Speed users are pathetic. I used to have a prescription and ive spent a lot of time around that scene and I wouldnt call it "effay."
Fuckin pediatric tweakers, sad idiots. Ive never met a speed user that i thought was smart. What kind of retard would take a behavior altering drug for fun only to then stick out 2 hours of inconsolable anxiety and incoherence and then repeat the process?
All of you limp wristed european fags should seriously either reevaluate your gay sad boyz aspirations or fucking end it already.

There are studies about the link between prolonged use of amphetamines and severe major depression later in life. You fed your brain chocolate cake everyday and now you may feel sluggish and out of shape.

What an insufferable cunt.

im sorry user, i forgot to

Not all drugs. weed, shrooms, dmt and any other new age stoner type of drug isn't effay
Coke, pills and heroin are effay

uhh

xanax is the least effay makes you a complete disinhibited retard

only in america
you can get 180 pills of fucking speed for $15
$15
explain yourslef

Effay:
> Valium
> Xanax
> Heroin
> Cigarettes / Tobacco
> Prescription Opiates

Not effay:
> Weed
> Cocaine
> Meth
> PCP
> Ecstasy
> Ketamine
> LSD
> Codeine

is jail effay?

if you lived in a town where heroin is used youd understand it isnt effay at all

fucking scum of the earth

this 100%

it appears you do not understand the power of modern medicine and its associated risks

from my experience 2x12.5 mg isn't too risky, as long as you keep it under control and don't go more on the regular. i know a few people who completely fried their brains due to lack of self-control.

yeah whoever is prescribing you this should have their license revoked imo

Heroin is the most fucked up especially when you live in heroin capital

How do you get them prescribed? Do you just say you have adhd?

I don't know what you cunts mean by effay drugs. Is it based on the image you get when others find out you take them or on the beauty of the drug?

If the former, kill yourself. If the latter:
LSD = Mushrooms > 2-CB > MDMA > Salvia > Weed >> Cocaine > Xanax.

Amphetamines are good for studying.
Cocaine is overrated.
Benzos are more useful as trip stoppers and offer little enjoyment when taken on their own. They kill your emotions- no sadness, happiness, nothing.

wtf how did you get prescribed that? You're selling that to college kids for $20 a pill tho right?

>ketamine and lsd and other big psychedelics are shit tier raver drugs, it will never be Veeky Forums have brain damage or be a retarded hippie in 2017.
>the only effay drugs are benzos
You know benzo's give Alzheimer, right?

I'd take LSD over addicting sleep inducers any day

I did 2cb at a party last tuesday and fuck it was so amazing. Do you have any other party drugs recommendations (besides the obvious MDMA)?

are you narcoleptic ?
or do you have terminal stage adhd

no

DUDE

No because pills are for pussies

being this new

>heroin = effay

srsly?

>heroin not effay
T R A I N S P O T T I N G

>ctrl+f "heart"
>0 results

Lol, you kids are going to learn an important lesson about amphetamines one day

makes you skinny, pale, anti social... sounds about Veeky Forums as you can get to me

Ketamine and LSD

My life used to be a total shitshow, I had chronic social anxiety, depression, and was just a complete failure in every regard.

I started micro-dosing these 2 drugs and it just radically changed me in almost every way.

No more depression, no more lethargy/fatigue, no more anxiety, I started feeling energetic, creative, and way more goal driven at all times. It started to click in my brain what I really wanted in life and how to get it. It felt like I finally snapped out of a really long hangover or bad dream.

I can't recommend this shit any more highly, it WILL change your life for the better. I would not be where I am now without it

Vyvanse is ass depends xr is longer ir is stronger but shorter

Effay:
>Modafinil
>Xanax
>Tobacco in any form
>Valium
>Prescription opiates
>Caffeine
>research chemicals/nootropics

Not effay:
>Everything else

What about regular old amphetamines? Helped me drop about 30 pounds a month when I only ate vitamin pills and suplements for weeks straight.

Happy for you. Glad it works. I've considered using them for the same purpose.

What's your dosage?

former heroin addict here
heroin is not Veeky Forums
3 months sober on the 7th and i couldnt be happier

what kind of opiates did you start out with?
did you think you wouldn't get addicted?

started with hydro and oxy
when those got too expensive some kid who went to my school shot me up when i was 17
i thought it was okay because the high wasnt really that intense
starting using after that and eventually it spiraled out of control to the point where i tried to kill myself because i couldnt find any purpose beyond getting high
i shot up nearly a full gram but one of my good friends found me and took me to the hospital
i went to rehab after that but ended up relapsing a few months after
i just got out of rehab not too long ago and im planning on sticking with sobriety

good on you. I hope you can stay on that track.

I'm considering doing codeine recreationally, since I found myself to have easy access to +10 grams of it. never done opiates before.

it's probably one of the worst ideas I've ever had, though.

You will always have friends here user. Keep it up.

i say there's no harm in trying as long as you dont let it turn into anything else. everything in moderation.

thank you

you know LSD triggers mental illnesses, right?

good luck user

only if you're predisposed to it

pls dont reproduce

the fuck is effay

>I KNOW MORE THAN SCIENTISTS WHO'VE DONE YEARS AND YEARS OF STUDIES TO UNDERSTANDING AD(H)D AND HOW TO COMBAT ITS EFFECTS.

Top kek. The people that deny AD(H)D exists are in the same boat as climate change deniers.

I pity idiots like you.

you have no idea how true this has been for me in regards to LSD. I feel if I could capture the feeling of it, I could be incredibly successful, could create amazing things, learn anything I wanted, mold my life to its desired shape. being "high" on it does justice to the word in the truest sense. its like a pair of crystallized glasses that makes the problems in your life only solutions waiting to be found.

its an amazing combination of creativity, drive, focus, and depth...if there were such a thing as brain steroids this would be it.

and the crazy part is, I haven't even done that much. I've not had much of an interest so far in "blasting off" as DMT users say...I've only looked to it in microdoses for an enhanced everyday world.

it sadly reminds me of fuel for a car...it is isn't infinite unfortunately. it doesn't switch on those parts permanently. you do come back to sober reality...even with the new perspectives, the "old habits" seem to fight back with equal strength. its a work in progress, as I guess can be said about the self in general. but knowing that a state like that exists gives me more faith in life and living in this world, and the possibility of doing good and succeeding/ my ability to contribute

I'll most likely destroy you in any relevant argument. don't even try

lmao "destroy"

what are you, 12?

adderall wards off alzheimer's

You know ADHD was literally just invented in a room full of people who were funded by drug companies, right?

I will whip u and your puny brain to shreds

lmao, how did you get it? how can i get me a plan?

WEED

Lol what?

U mad brah?

>doesn't provide any sauce as usual
Hard to take anyone seriously unless they're providng us with some hard evidence

t. ur mom
>sauce because I said so lol

only interesting thoughts ITT right now

people seriously discussing whether heroin is fa need to off themselves

OK I take XR and IR what drugs can I NOT mix with

objectively yes. pharma stim use is big in the fashion industry. great drug

i prefer vyvanse to adderall as well

>weed on the not effay list

It's the r/trees faggots who are not effay, not the drug lmao

this. like having cigarettes/spliffs when you're out at parties is very nice. it can compliment a lot of drugs as well.
obviously the like "weed culture" ie. people who wear weed t shirts, etc.. are incredibly oneffay. but that is only a portion of people who smoke weed

i tried modafinil several times and nothing happened even at 300mg . what are the normal effects supposed to be like. am i just a non responder to this ?
sorry for being offtopic
coke is pretty effay
weed is pretty uneffay

people need to expand on why they think things are "uneffay/effay".

must be nice being white

only people i know that get shit this hard are white ppl or hood niggas that got a crooked doc

wow it sure is nice having crippling narcolepsy

Effay
>Nicotine
>benzos
>opiates
>stimulants
>psychedelics
>alcohol
>cannabanoids

LSD did the complete opposite for me now im anxious all the time

I feel like I almost have ptsd or aat least trauma from bad lsd trips. like it's been about 3 years and i still feel it impacts me
psychs are not for me I've realised, althought microdoses are manageable/fun

i have never tried adderall but a couple of month ago i was put on ritalin by my psychiatrist and it has done fucking wonders for me