Red pill me on flying first class Veeky Forums

Red pill me on flying first class Veeky Forums

Is it a meme? Or should I stick to business class and save money?

On some routes, First class is cheaper than business, as companies have started to require people to fly business class. With fewer people flying first, the prices have dropped.

I believe SF to Zurich is one of those cases.

Anything past economy is a meme. You are really going to pay $2000 for a slightly larger seat and a free drink worth $5?

It's mostly a status symbol thing.

this. unless you are a fat fuck, I'm sure your ass can bear a slightly less comfortable seat for a few hours

Sitting in business class or first class means that if you get stuck sitting next to a fat ass, the fat ass won't be spilling over into your seat. Heaven help you if you get stuck in a middle seat and the aisle and window seats are filled with fat asses.

Also, you get preferential boarding and exiting; and your baggage is also unloaded from the plane before the coach class baggage.

If the price between business class and coach class is not too great, I try to fly business class now. Economy class is quickly turning into a torture chamber that I can no longer tolerate. FWIW, I'm not that tall and I'm underweight for my height.

I would gladly sit next to a fatass for 4 hours and leave the plane 5 minutes later to earn $1000.

>flying first class
Not having a private plane!
Are you poor?

>Implying there is even first class on any flight companies anymore.

There is almost only business class now a days. It is totamly worth it if you know how to buy your tickets.

> tfw europe to thailand Veeky Forumsniz class costs 3000€, I buy it for 1300€.
> tfw getting platium card this year
> tfw no more waiting in line
> tfw always first class lounge, not those pleb-tier lounges

Sat next to a fat ass on SW from LaGuardia on Tuesday. Disgusting fuck actually farted at altitude. I almost puked.

First class is nice but hella expensive. If you've got the cash to burn go for it. I don't but the extra $35~$75 to upgrade seats is worth it to me. Up towards the front, and usually comes with some other perks too.

i only do it if someone else paid. i do stand up comedy and opened for some guy doing shows in australia. he literally paid for a 25k first call ticket for me to do 4 shows and make 2k. it's kind of ridic

**class

Redpill me.

Damn dude look at all that.

>Anything past economy is a meme.

Feeling of being in first class while the peasants walk by you = priceless

> own your own business
> fly first class
> itemize on taxes as business expense
Life is good man

>> tfw europe to thailand Veeky Forumsniz class costs 3000€, I buy it for 1300€.

Dude even me poor ass no status dude can fly from FRA to BKN for ~1300€.
Qatar Airways and Oman Air bot offer it for ~1200-1350€.
Also it's comfy as fuck. Picture related.

Still same route same day can be flown for 446€.
I would say paying 900€ on top CAN make sense if you got a couple of hundred grand to your name.

So... If you were smart... You would have taken the 5k economy ticket and pocketed 27k instead?

Somewhat retarded mate

non refundable. I tried. also if he found out he might have been offended and not used me for spots.

Exit row.

Fucking exit row.

It's the legroom of first class for a $75 upgrade.

The first class seats are a little nicer and the food and service is a little better but its not fucking worth paying 2x to 3x times the regular price. I've only done first class once and it seemed like a fuckin waste.

my nigga

I'm a big fat guy, so I have three options

1. Suffer for however long the flight is, and make whoever I'm seated next to also suffer
2. Buy two seats
3. Buy one first class seat for cheaper than two seats

It's pretty obvious the answer. Also fuck you I'm not losing weight

Holy shit, why not buy a simple economy class and fuck >5 hookers for the money you saved or literally rent the best car and go on a discovery road trip in the land of your destination, now wouldn't that be the better option. Jesus Christ.

It's only worth it on long flights

Anything less than 4 hours is not worth it

Mandatory on anything over 10 hours