Vice is great n all but what kind of fantasy England is this its depicting

Vice is great n all but what kind of fantasy England is this its depicting

Derby national front '86 ?!

>Vice is great

>vice is great

I never really watched their shit, too much irrelevant edgy nonsense.
I'm legitimately mad at them for producing garbage like A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night though, what a mess.
Fuck Vice.

Babe Grace Neutral

>vice
>great

Vice was great 15 years ago before they became cucks. Fuck you Shane.

>vice
>great

?

>VICE
>GREAT

HAHAHAHAHA

How is that a fantasy. Looking at old photos of my uncles that's how they looked

I think he means it's four people in Britain but it's not one full-blood African, one mulatto, one Arab/Paki and one white.

>vice
>great

He means that they are dressed like they are in 1986, Mr 52% white population shootings every day murders every hour inedible food obese population unbreathable air.

Have you only been to London? The UK is 80% white unlike America and every state in America is just as bad as London when it comes to demographics whereas you don't find non whites outside of cities

Only good thing Vice-related is that they air King of The Road on Viceland here

did you see the vice guide to karachi
pretty fucking awesome d.esu

>vice
>great

got em

>struck a nerve

Anyway it was more of a joke about how BBC shows depict your demographics. They even put brown people in as extras in medieval times!

Whites are already a minority in London stop being delusional

One of the largest cross border movements in human history and you still deny that England is fucked? Top kek your country looking like your dirty Anglo teeth

vice is literally propaganda

Because in 2013 this Australian Jew named Murdoch got his greasy Jewish paws on it

It was already left leaning but they went overdrive after that. It was funny watching their shit get down voted to hell though

agree 100%

i should have said VICELAND* is progaganda
old vice was pretty cool, their reporters were ballsy and went to really extreme parts of the world

vice used to be interesting, but like everything the gigantic megacorps get their hands on, became sterile, PC, and degenerate

now they do shit like this in between lectures on white privilege

that can't be real.
>googles
heh. yeah. it's fucking real