RECENT COPS - DESIGNER GEAR ONLY EDITION

RECENT COPS - DESIGNER GEAR ONLY EDITION

Sick of all these broke 16 year olds posting uniqlo shite in these threads, lets take it back to the glory days and have a thread consisting of only dank designer gear you've copped recently

Other urls found in this thread:

reiss.com/p/button-shacket-mens-sidney-in-grey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

postan

And some washed out navy/purple tees.

This is a designer only thread dickhead

I really dont think people are going to make another thread just for low tier purchases.

Do what ever the fuck you want but don't post in this thread you stupid cunt, no one gives a fuck about the trash you buy

Are you ok man? Im not the person who posted the tan pants.

You have to go back aswell

fuck off you edgy retard

How am I the edgy retard? Have you seen your cops?

Regret even replying to you because it bumps your thread and makes you think that your attitude is ok.

Price != value nor quality.

Artisanal margiela
Made from 3 different vintage shirts

Design = Value
Designer's design well therefore designer gear has more inherent value which is what I want to see more of instead of your manafactured garbage.

Really isn't hard to understand but I suppose when your IQ is the same number as the amount of kids your loose lipped, shit talking mum (talking mainly about her cunt here) has had then it might be tricky to wrap your head around

The back
Got another version in darker colours
Have more stuff if people are interested

wow what an elitist shithead

If you're not elitist about your hobbies or self improvement then you're going to end up being a guy who buys stuff like this and thinks its ok

ebay is a good place to find this kinda stuff - the guy was gonna give it to oxfam! but unfortunately the auction did go pretty high in the end but I'm happy with it

ah I see so I'm either all in buying Burberry and Gucci or else I'm buying clothes fro Wal-mart. Obviously there is no other ground right?

fuck off with your boujee ass bullshit, shithead

Why are you so hung up on the price aspect?
Designer =/= expensive, sites like ebay, yj! and so on exist you know.

Actually you don't know because you're a clueless 10 year old who doesn't know how to spend money or a fucking thing about fashion at all. Get the fuck off this board you 10 year old subhuman ape of no value at all to Veeky Forums, the life of anyone you know and the Earth itself.

>youre not allowed to buy things that i dont like

Honestly in an ideal world this would be a law
Nice anime reaction pic though. Really made your post worth posting instead of being garbage

you're such a fucking sheep. I truly pity mindless brand chasing drones like you.

Yeah thanks I used it intentionally because I knew it would incite a reaction.

>Brand chasing
>I haven't mentioned one brand
What if I told you brand =/= designer
What if i told you ACNE =/= designer
No problem. Keep up the good work!

your argument is totally asinine. who decides what is "designer"? fucking anything can be labeled designer you moron. it's completely arbitrary. god damn pull your head out your own ass

It's not arbitrary at all when your genes don't come from a puddle of muddy water on the sidewalk of a thrice conquered hospital in tribal Africa.

Anything designed by a singular person ala Raf Simons is a designer item.

Anything designed for a brand by a singular person ala Raf Simons for Dior is designer.

Anything designed by a thinktank ala A.P.C is a branded item of no inherent or intrinsic value.

Anything designed to be cheap and built with the principle of planned obsolescence is not worthy of mention or thought and the sooner you understand this basic concept the sooner you might be a human worth the soul accidently slipped into your carcass. I do highly doubt you will be able to reach such an attainable goal however as there is no doubt in my mind that you're only alive now as your mother has the same attitude you have towards money.

Why spend money now when I can just suffer for free later?

So, Veeky Forums, did I do good? I bought the Garda too.

hahaha you think raf simons clothes are designed by one person?! you are completely deluded
and this is coming from someone who used to own a large quantity of his most lauded stuff

so you're basis on quality clothing is based on how many people were involved in the design?

listen to yourself talk dude. say that out loud and see how ludicrous that sounds.

Shirt and belt sure, not feeling the jacket.

Raf is just an example I picked on a whim but as I chose him i'll stick with him in order to explain this concept to you utter mongoloids.

Raf Simons does not sit down and sew clothes. He has no actual technical skills to speak of. He cannot knit you a jumper or tailor a suit.

He can however direct others to bring his vision to life the same way one can describe a dream to a painter to have it realised in canvas flesh and oiled skin.

This is different to say a brand such as A.P.C in which they design a camel by comittee and sell it as a stallion. If you still genuinely cannot understand this distinction then I have nothing else to say.

hmmm explain how jean toitou goes through his process then fucktard. as head designer and founder of APC you think he has no creative input? christ you're at the classic awkward phase where you think you know loads about fashion but actually you know fuck all you stupid fucking faggot

I sincerely, genuinely don't understand why the number of people involved in a design matters to you so much. As long as the clothing is quality and looks good it really should not matter how many people were involved. You are surely one of the snobbiest, douchiest people I have ever encountered on this board, which is really saying something. Please consider not reproducing.

seconded

It's actually not that thick reiss.com/p/button-shacket-mens-sidney-in-grey/

Telling your interns to scope out the latest trends and to pander to people such as yourself who are ' at the classic awkward phase where you think you know loads about fashion but actually you know fuck all' doesn't really count as a creative input when there's no creativity there.
'Fashion' isn't the same as 'clothing'. Fashion is a form of personal expression by an artist. Fashion is art.

Art can only be made by an artist.

A singular person who expresses their emotion.

Emotion is what makes art, art.

There are times when the emotions of many can make art.

But to take away the personal element of a work of art then negates the beauty of it, the beauty seeing ones soul bared on a canvas rather than just pretty colours.

Clothing is just clothing because it lacks all the above whereas fashion isn't just clothing because it embodies all the above as it is all of the above. It is art.

That's the distinction.

Oh you meant Atmosphere? I know it is kind of bizarre but I realised I basically always dress the same, I only change colours. So maybe something new will help me define my style.

haha and you think raf hasn't been telling his interns the same fucking things at raf simons for the past 7-8 years?

I don't buy APC and I never have, but i appreciate what they do and the purpose they serve. id rather wear their clothes than most of the shit raf has put out recently. apc is fashion and is art through its simplicity and design, even though its nothing close to avant grade or the like

i don't really disagree with you on the second reply but you're still an angry little retard who knows fuck all

Getting a closer look at it, it will be very difficult to pull this off. I hope you can.

How do you feel about music that was made in collaboration between multiple people then? Is that not true "art" because it wasn't made by a solo artist? Is John Lennon's work as a solo artist inherently better than the Beatles simply because he produced it singularly? What about literature, buildings, animation? Are those inherently less valuable if they're made in concert? Your distinction of what qualifies as art is seriously weird and arbitrary. This is such a ridiculous argument dude.

I'm tall and kinda thin. Idk, if I don't like it it wasn't too expensive anyway. Do you have any tips?

>haha and you think raf hasn't been telling his interns the same fucking things at raf simons for the past 7-8 years?
I didn't say I was a fan of Raf but his part work cements his status as an artist and a designer.
>I don't buy APC and I never have, but i appreciate what they do and the purpose they serve.
Then you're an idiot
>id rather wear their clothes than most of the shit raf has put out recently
Yep you're an idiot
> art through its simplicity and design
Just think about that for a second. 'Simplicity AND design.' Are they two different things when it comes to any '''mid tier''' brand?
You're still not getting the point. The point is the more you dilute art (emotion) through multiple voices and hands the less concentrated the expression is. This may sound ridiculous to you but it's because you're quite simply, just not intelligent in the slightest. I don't think you understand simple concepts nor the complexity that arises from true understanding so i'd rather you just never talk to me or anyone else again.

>The point is the more you dilute art (emotion) through multiple voices and hands the less concentrated the expression is
whatever man. agree to disagree. i'm tired of trying to convince a dog from licking his own balls. you're entitled to that opinion, just stop going around stating it as fact and calling people that don't agree with you mongoloids.

Picked up a brand new Schott jacket during a winter clearance sale.

Only worry is that it looks slightly big because it's actually puffy and insulated.

Okay how am I an idiot then?

Look normal and decent in apc or an oversized faggot/skin tight tank top fsggot in recent raf?

Okay tell me exactly what's wrong with apc then? It's not expensive and appeals to a lot of people

You are the fucking idiot

Which designers DO you like then?

I honestly think you should die

This looks great. Better than the alpha industry memes

I've already explained my points articulately and eloquently. I have nothing more to say. I genuinely believe both you and that other poster are subhumans who just lack the intelligence to comprehend the BASIC concepts I have explained in laymans terms for you so there's no point continuing this 'discussion'.

Just keep re-reading my posts until you get it.
Becoming fluent in English and owning a dictionary may help you.
Don't talk to me you braindead ape

nope because they're pretentious, full of hypocrisies and wrong!
fucking die :)

Ichiro Nakasu is a designer, faggot. Sorry he isn't meme enough for you.

Wtf I love basic chinos now

Luker is great, but gumsoles make me want to vomit.

i've definitely noticed ebay is pretty good for margiela, compared to other designers at least. nice pickup

How the hell can you afford Luker? Isn't that blue jacket ~$1000? Love the top 2, hate the shoes. Agree with about the gumsoles being shit.

Well, I got my graduation an job now, so I can afford better pieces. Still won't buy something gaudy.
I actually really like black Margiela GATs. I already have white ones.

Thanks!

Yeah for basics it's crazy - got a Gucci wool coat for 150 and margiela shearling for 120 (£)

Dude, those look like knockoff Adidas Sambas, a shoe made from the exact same material and costs 1/5 the price.

>Replicas are knock-off Adidas
Veeky Forums truely went to shit, this ain't funny anymore.

too obvious/10

lmao at all the triggered poorfags ITT being reminded that this is not their safespace to make retarded posts and be safe from bully

tally

This

Bought some cp look alikes for like 120 bucks.

did i fuck up?

call me crazy for spending 450$ on adidas shoes.

I'd call you an idiot considering I know where to get them for 400 CAD

Damn where?

Hudson's Bay company website

yes

How can these look good on anyone?

It goes with a lot of stuff, first sneaker is very techwear and the second is versatile but kinda brutalist.

no bully pls, shoud i cancel it?

Yeah especially with that pattern on the toebox

w2c?

Its by a brand called amon movement. They have their own site. Not sure if in english tho.

lemaire chinos. Digging the relaxed fit on these, and the material is pretty rigid which I like. The only thing is they dont fit like pic related, but I am wondering if I should crop them or just cuff.

it gets pretty hot where I live in the spring and summer so I picked up a couple of my favorite hot weather friendly raf pieces

What are some places to buy an evening suit? I don't want Topman/high street quality, but I can't afford £500+ stuff. I need a midrange quality store. There are usually some good stuff on Reiss but I missed out on the ones I liked

those trainers are 90% glue and 10% plastic, your feet are gonna sweat like mad
why the fuck are you asking here
dickhead

youre fucking dumb

No relevant thread and dint want to make one

so why does that mean you can post here you cunt
fuck off
people like you are why this board is shit

Thoughts on these?

ya i wore them today and they were surprisingly hot but they're my favorite colorway and look great with just shorts and t shirt so whatever

I just bought a Garda. Geat stuff, basically everything from Reiss is top tier. Try MrPorter.

sick

I copped the ugly raf sneakers.

>2017
>wearing anyting Ayy-dis
Save for the Rick Owens collabs.

this jacket

grails

quality is on point

got this for ~150€ shipped. hopefully it will fit

Profound has some good ideas but ruins them with excessive detailing/branding and too heavy a pricetag.

I love this season and it's a nice colour.

just got both pieces in today

shit
good
shit
shit
good
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
might be cool but I doubt you can pull them off
your post affirms this
good shoes shit tee
shit
shit
passable
shit
shit
only thing more shit that the stuff you bought are your parents terrible genes

Does repairing and tapering my old trusty raws count? Reinforced my butt and narrowed down the leg opening. Selvedge there is gone but fit has improved.

you should >perish