Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KfdzjE1WwAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first
(you) me

Staying over my parents, can't control myself food is too good and they want me to eat more. How do I deal with this

Gospeed user I did the same thing yesterday. Try to keep it around 1200 so you still lose. Eat small portions, say you're full, and drink plenty water. Then eat less the next day and get back on track. You'll be fine.

Good luck and enjoy your family's cooking!

For those doing IF, what do you think the best size eating window is?
I'm doing 16:8 at the moment but considering shrinking my eating window in a few weeks.

Don't post basic bitches and Staceys, it triggers me.

*licks your bone* mmm yes my lady

Better?

Where do I find pale ass White, qt3.14 weaboo girls? I'm in California and they don't exist. I only see basic asian girls wearing monochrome and oversized clothes

Maybe somewhere up north where the weather's shitty and cloudy all the time?

haven't eaten since last night and the thought of eating still disgusts me

is this it? am i going to die?

Yes, but gotta work on those file names.
Look for a online unix timestamp converter and put a date from 2007. So everybody will think you are a oldfag.

ate an entire jar of crunchy peanut butter this week feels bad man

They are unicorns. They stay inside and hide because if the fat-acceptance feminists found them, it would be a bloodbath.

Ghandi fasted 21 days with only a few sips of water per day. On one of his 17 fasts. I think you'll live. Eat a fruit.

Iktf, user. I got I ncredible fucking heartburn from eating that much but it was very tasty!

>Was starving after daily caloric deficit for 2 weeks straight
>Bought 3 packs of takeaway Indian with cheese and garlic naans

At least its over now

I probably gained 300grams fat, I'll lose it in a few days

Hopefully I have "reset" my hunger/maintenance levels, the effect should last a month

it's nice cause smaller portions made my stomach shrink and doesn't take much food to make me full

That is a cozy feeling for me. Like when I can drink a cup of broth or tea and feel warm and full.

How was the day for you, /thinspo/?

I ate the last of my Valentine's candy today. It was Ghiardelli 60% dark chocolate squares. I limited myself to one or two a day since they were 50 calories each. But I love me some dark chocolate, and it didn't hurt me too much. Mostly just happy I never binged on it.

Uh just talk to like the only skinny girls at a convention. they will come from the midwest and want to stay at your place and probably fall for you because you come with the possibility of a place in cali but hey it's a start.

Science does not seem to support this but anecdotally it is true for me

Don't worry, I ate a kg of PB in a week once and still lost weight.
As long as you're still at a deficit you will lose! But this way you also get to eat a whole lot of PB at the same time :D

thanks Easter OP

How do you deal with constipation /thinspo/? I've been doing 16:8 IF with eating window from 1 to 8 for a month and I've been feeling really well but then I got severely constipated and all natural remedies are recommended for morning consumption. I've tried eating lots of prunes, warm water with lemon, no dairy, even cut out on coffee but no luck. My lifestyle is sedentary unfortunately.
Stats: F, 5'3" 116lbs
Goal: 105 lbs

body pics?

You've cut out coffee? Coffee stimulates digestion!
You could think about increasing your calories, eating more fiber, or taking a fiber supplement.
I find doing yoga or even just pacing around my house helps. Especially if you follow it with a cup of strong black coffee (which you can have while fasting).

I have no pics atm, might post later on today. Thanks for the tip tho, haven't tried milk of magnesia.

I've been drinking lots of coffee and I've read that drinking coffee regularly might have the opposite effect. I've been eating quite a lot of fiber but maybe I should think about getting supplements. I've been taking cal/ma/zin supplement but I've read it might cause constipation so I stopped that
Will definitely try yoga.

Ahhhh right. Yeah, getting your body used to not having coffee and then having some can work well!

Do you do any exercise? One you hit 105 you should start doing squats at the gym, nothing better than super skinny girls with glutes.

It's still quite cold where I'm from but from March I'm planning to go running in the morning as I love cardio and start doing squats. Hopefully that would also help with regulating the bowel movements lol.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KfdzjE1WwAk

i want to get a general consensus.
how many of you here are male, and how many of you here are female?

thinspo seems to be very female centric.

/thinspo/ is definitely predominately females, but I am a male

if that's the case, my second question for consensus would be, out of the group of females, how many are trans

Which is unfortunate since I'm mostly here for the cute boipucci

I am not trans unfortunately
Same here user, I love boipucci as well

unfortunately?

Unfortunately... for you. It sounds like you are interested in a male to female trans?

Any vaguely thinspo related instagram accounts to check out? bonus if they post on /fa :)

well, i'm only interested so far as my consensus, i don't feel 'sexual feelings'

If I do IF, does it start counting when I stop eating or when digestion stops?

Generally it is told that it takes 12 hours after eating for fasting state to kick in.

That's what I did- 16/8 to 20/4
I slowly added in cardio and lifting at the gym but I might go back to 18/6 as I found that worked really well with my work/study load.

Currently eating:
1000 recovery days (lots of veg, protein, fat)
1200-1400 for gym/cardio days

Hmm, yes maybe I'll try this- start 18/6 in two weeks and then try out 20/4 after a while.
I am also interested in trying out some multi day fasts.

>Generally it is told that it takes 12 hours after eating for fasting state to kick in.
That's retarded, desu.

>Started exercising.
>"Weight" loss all but stalls
How am I supposed to know how Veeky Forums I'm getting, /thinspo/?

Wait why would you need a feeding tube? Why not just eat?

I mean I realize it's a illness or whatever but at the point they are going to stick plastic tubbing through your nose and down your throat ... eating some food just seems easier.

I don't get that crazy about it. Just do when you stop eating.

Fuck I'm so bad at eating healthy

For dinner I'm going to make veggie soup

I started IF recently, aiming for 18 hours without eating. I've noticed when I wake up now and drink water I get excruciating pain and the urge to vomit. It's only a couple mouthfuls of water, but it's like my stomach is so shrunken it can't hold it. Is that even possible (given that I'm still fat and eat large-ish meals)? Does anyone else get that?

23:1 with meal in the morning

Feeding tube is a thousand times easier even if you're not anorectic
Inserting is a pain yes, but most of the effort that goes into actual eating disappears (you don't have to chew, swallow, put disgusting shit into your mouth, etc.)

How the fuck do I lose more fat? I'm probably like 12-15% bf and want to get to ten. Been eating at a -500 defecit and keeping my carbs low and fat/protein high. What else can I do????

Cardio and wait

i am a disgusting

You have to go to a hospital rather than just going to the grocery store and eating a sandwich.

It'd probably be easier to use strawpoll. And you'd probably get more responses as well.

>t. newfags
There have been plenty of polls on this. The results have varied slightly, but the general idea is that it is majority female but not as much as you might think. Last poll was 60 female / 40 male.

You're not alone. The first drink of the day is the easiest, the ones that come after that while still waiting for the eating period make me nauseous. Temperature of the water doesn't help

You usually get a feeding tube when you're already in the hospital or get to actually use it at home
I've never heard of anyone who would go to the hospital just to eat through a tube, sounds like a waste of public resources since you can just train them or their caretakers to do it

Even just walking can help a lot. You can do that year-round

I'm lost though. Why would you not just eat something? I'd think for an anorexic even that would be preferred since if you are going to eat might as well taste it

You can run in the cold too. Ive run in lower than -13 celsius this winter. My only issue is breathing the cold air hurts quite a bit, but with a good neck tube scarf you get used to it.

I don't think you understand what anorexia is man. They physically can't bring themselves to eat because the thought of food alone can make them sick. It varies a lot from person to person of course.

A person who suffers from anorexia can't "just eat". That's why they're anorexic.

I JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE FACT THAT I AM NOT AS HUNGRY AS I USED TO BE

Have a watery coffee and a cigarette

I actually don't understand why people take the escalator/elevator or the bus/metro instead of walking 15 minutes. This is one of the many reasons people are fat fucks.

Move as much as you can. Move all the fucking time. Take every opportunity or make one.

It depends on the person, really. When I can take a bus, car or something, I do. That's because every day I get home with my feet hurting from walking so much at work.

But if they put a feeding tube in, then they are "just eating" and would make them sick too. That makes no sense.

Why are you here again? Since when is rudely questioning someone's health condition a thing here? Jfc

Roommate asked me to get breakfast with him and cause he was watching I decided one day can't be too bad, Ill jump back on tomorrow. Stomach started to hurt since I've been doing IF and never eat this early in the day, let him know that stomach is hurting and I'll probably skip breakfast tomorrow. "But you really should east breakfast more often especially if you're running, I'mean gonna force you to eat in the mornings. Well start out small and work up to eating in the mornings again!"
g-goddamn it senpai. How can I avoid this?

>t. triggered roastie

Tell him to mind his own business.

I'm not trying to troll or be rude. I'm legit curious. The feeding tube doesn't make sense to me because the effort and disgust of having a feeding tube seems to be a lot bigger of a step than just having something to eat. I understand anorexics struggle to eat, but, seems like a feeding tube would be more of a struggle than just having some normal food. I mean a hose down your throat...

But it doesn't feel like you're eating

Decline

Okay so if you bypass the feeling of eating, then it is easier? It seems like psychologically having a tube would be worse because you'd no longer be in control over how much you ate in a hospital.

theyre tubing me because at the stage I am at BMI wise (13.8 atm), increasing my diet via food is tricky because it has to be done in a timed manner to avoid refeeding syndrome but also needs to be done quite fast to avoid my weight dropping any lower. so if i get tubed they can accurately monitor all the nutrients i'm getting and make sure that my system takes it well which isn't as easy to do with solid food. it's not a weight gain tube, just a refeeding one.

also i was told i'm being tubed tomorrow. sorry to disappoint you guys :^(

Should go on Huel, then. Add more water and it's just flavored water.

you realize stuff like ensure exists right

maybe you can change your eating window so you take breakfast with roommate?

Those drinks aren't food substitutes, they use sugar or artificial sweetener instead of stevia and they cost more.

I'm so proud of you for breaking below 14, bonganon. That's a new low score.

I was thinking I could try but we also work together, he eats most of my meals with me. Fucking hell.

thinspo threads is supposed to be skellingtons and cigarettes not boners

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN EATING TODAY?

Breakfast: two rice rolls in seaweed (220 kcal)
Lunch: one mochi strawberry and two rice rolls (316 kcal)
Dinner: egg, rice, red pepper, pak choi and kimchi (253 kcal)

+ soy sauce in every meal which has very low calories but I will just add 100 kcal to that even if it's much less

Total: 889 kcal

I'm comfortable with both.

why is r9k here

as fucked up as your encouragement of my illness is I'm gonna miss you Easter

I'll miss you too. So I guess that means you're going to be taking a break from /thinspo/ during your recovery? Any plans on a "recovery" bmi?

I know I'm being rude because I've actually been told I'm being rude but I'm just going to keep being rude because 'muh curiosity' justifies it.

How thick are you?

yeah, i'm going inpatient after a few days of refeeding and i doubt i'll have internet. i'm not sure how to feel about what bmis. my old goal was 16.5 with some muscle but i don't know what the unit will want from me. at the very least i'd like to be out of worrying territory and to have made some positive progress. it depends on a lot though.

Good luck to you. I'm glad you are getting better. Despite my funposting, I love you and wish you the best.

Take care and I hope you get out soon.