Has there ever been a genuinely handsome asian man?

Has there ever been a genuinely handsome asian man?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-are-typical-ideals-of-male-beauty-across-Asian-cultures-and-how-do-they-generally-compare-and-contrast-with-Western-standards
goldsea.com/Features/Beauty/men.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Who

Me

Gackt

Yes, they are more handsome than western people. Koreans especially.

bruce lee

come on desu it's not that hard to find, there are loads.

had some chick talking mad about miyavi some rock jpn singer

personally I like hwanhee but he is plastic
a lot of people like gong yoo or jackson from got7 rn
theres also yamapi

As a straight man I can assure you that most of them are. Except the otaku ones and the like.

KEY!

thanks for your authoritative judgment, straight man™

my dude

I've always been strangely attracted to Ohtsuka Akio.

Disgusting

Do Filipinos count as Asian? If so then there is this guy I know who I'm mildly attracted to.

This guy.

has there genuinely ever been an attractive hapa man

>Do Filipinos count as Asian?
Obviously. Do you know what "Asia" is?

This dude looks like some nip you'd find as comfycore inspo

Actually not that bad, especially for most powerful race

daniel henney

Atsushi Sakurai

So are Indians "Asian?" Are Siberian Russians "Asian?"

I ask because it's a weird thing. I know Japanese see themselves apart from Asia the same way as English have their chauvinism towards "continentals" but the rest of Asia want to claim them and their accomplishments. Filipinos seem to be the opposite. They might claim to be Asian when it suits them but them. But it seems like the rest of Asia wants to disown them.

But more relevant to this thread, this guy I'm into just doesn't -seem- Asian or at least in line with what seems to be the ideal of male Asian attractiveness. IE: he's not a hairless Korean make-up wearing prettyboy

Yes, I have seen a few. Theres that insane guy who stripped naked in nyc and broke his leg (he was on Veeky Forums for a while), the one with the massive jawline and gets posted on Veeky Forums occasionally and another one from okmalissa's livestream i saw yesterday

Gackt

are you blind? how can you not see that underbite?

I also saw some of them on joji's instagram

>Has there ever been a genuinely handsome asian man
>man

Thiiss, he looks like one of those anime samurai's w the long hair.

krit mcclean

genuinely top 10 most attractive anime men

I didn't know underbites were an Asian thing.

Indian?

lol at people posting fucking koreans

enjoy your government mandible shavings and plastic you ogres

>retards already posting kpop stars aka ken dolls

ha second left still probably has a huge forehead she just cropped it out of that picture

Sakaguchi Kentaro

this.

biased opinion though cause i think asian men are crazy attractive

daddy

average and also cucked-out
3/10

'asian' means different things to different ppl, in england asian means indians/arabs more than chinese because they have more indians

also you're conflating east asian with southeast asian, east asia is mostly developed and SEA is like their mexico, they dont own fililpinos or indonesian or burmese or whatever other little shithole SEA countries. Culturally they're different too, philipines is arguably more hispanic than asian, and many SEA countries are more similar to south asia than east asia.

its sort of similar to USA thinking that 'american' belongs solely to USA but people in south america thinks 'american' is a term for the whole continent

I think young Hideo Kojima is pretty good looking

yea

>waaaaah why doesn't anyone like me waaaaaaaaah

i get heavy fuckin uncanny valley feel from this picture. jesus christ.

At the end of the day all these Asian countries in the continent of Asia are Asian. Yeah most people would be confused if an Indian person referred to themselves as Asian but that's because they usually think about East Asians when they hear that word. Remember that asia's the largest continent consisting of 48 different countries. Hell I bet a lot of people can only list china Japan Korea and then they start struggling
Also I never get these weird ass analogies people use when they compare a country to being "Hispanic-like", I think it'd make more sense to just say that these are common traits in underdeveloped countries compared to 1st world ones

RIP seijun suzuki

ME

ME

ME?

only in final fantasies and fashion shows

reality is a cruel ugly show

>no sang woo kim

is there a jap or Chinese word for shovel nosed Asians like this guy?

serious question does he have trouble seeing? thank you and god bless

Who.

>asian
>muzzie
Technically but not really senpai

I'd like to think I'm reasonably handsome 2bh

proof it

You are as cancer as the Swedish newspapers who refuse to publish that mudslimes are committing the crimes so instead they put "asian"

shook af

he had trouble seeing sun was a cheating bitch

young jimmy page is cute

That is a man you absolute weapon

azn guys are cuties...i wouldnt use the word handsome though

Super cute desu

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING OP.

quora.com/What-are-typical-ideals-of-male-beauty-across-Asian-cultures-and-how-do-they-generally-compare-and-contrast-with-Western-standards

goldsea.com/Features/Beauty/men.html

ASIAN MEN UNDER WESTERN BEAUTY STANDARDS

> quora
> community full of pajeets
> their idea of asians = brown skin poointheloo

Read the link, boyo.

Koreans, Japs and some chinamen do have the potential to be attractive and it has certainly happened before but idk if it's indicative of their population.

If you see an average swath of people from these chink countries on the street, you would be hard pressed to find a single attractive one. Jap and Koreans have got a low birth which will likely produce more attractive generations to come assuming the ones who are fucking are attractive.

To answer your question, OP, there have been plenty of attractive asians and there are currently plenty but as a population, they are less attractive than whites

Guy on the left and right are the most effay out of those 4 desu.

Too feminine

Yamaguchi

It's a matter of exposure you pleb.
To put it simply, you're a bland spoonfed cretin

fuck

yes I've seen 3 extremely attractive Asian men over the last 7 years, what stood out the most was their skin being absolutely immaculate and perfectly tinted, perfect wide faces with typical asian strong jaw and cheekbones...and the eyes were slit in the most masculine way I've ever seen...

by white means only western and northern european right?If no then neck yourself.Eastern european and Americuck are literally disgusting

Mishima is pretty effay

no. My contention was also that american whites and- although i have less experience with them- eastern europeans were more attractive as a population than asians

what are you some kind of 30 year old weeaboo?

>>If you see an average swath of people from these countries on the street, you would be hard pressed to find a single attractive one.

Try to have some perspective senpai.