Just faked having a Comp Science degree and got a high-END job @ Ford Manufacturing

Tell me again how your 4-year STEM degree with massive debts and waste of time at university is going.

Hey user, tell me how to do x
Where did you graduate again
I called the admissions office and they say they have no record of you ever attending

If real. Good job. I say do whatever it takes to get ahead.

What's the job and salary though m8?

enjoy fraud charges

i lie on my cv too but only about things they cant really find out

inb4 Ford's HR department sees this post and takes a closer look at the probably under fifty or so manufacturing employees they've hired, finds OP, and reks him.

This is your daily reminder that Veeky Forums is a social media, just like Facebook. Stuff you say and do here can and will haunt you IRL if you make yourself identifiable.

enjoy living your life in constant fear of being found out

>implying HR is ever gonna call.
>Already signed contract. starting 1 week orientation next week
>EVerybody deep down knows degree is meaningless

$1100/week and that's not even considering bonus/overtime
>head of a department in research and development.

Good going OP

the truth is, the degree only gets him in the door.

after that, his performance on the job keeps him there.

I hope it works out for you OP.

>EVerybody deep down knows degree is meaningless
Just fyi you can be sued if they ever find out you don't have a degree by the way. Which they might if they ever decide to check.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

These threads stick around for days, sometimes weeks, OP. Why would you out yourself like this, you retard?

You listed a description of your position, you listed your pay scale, you listed your employer, and you stated that you start in 1 week. If this is true, you're absolutely retarded, and deserve to get cucked by HR.

lel good luck with that job OP.

lmao

BTFO

>pic related

Jesus Veeky Forums is retarded

actually I'm working In Ford security dep'
and I've aready send email to my boss about this,,

Hahaha holy shit priceless
You guys just made me laugh my ass off

FUCKINH LEL

Enjoy those fraud charges OP. You earned it

op BTFO

>Already signed contract.
I'll never forget when I got my contract to start my first job after university. They said, "sign in blood" I was like wuh?? And they were like "jk lolol"

If he's union, he'd actually have a contract to sign. It'd be interesting to know how firing people who work union jobs goes; I'm sure it's easier when they materially lie about disclosures like education, etc., but I'd guess it's still kind of a bitch.

Gay.

Always amazes me how retards feel like ratting themselves out when they do something illegal. They deserve everything coming to them.

Reminds me of that ebay guy that got doxxed the other day.

OP's a fag gloating and passing too much information on social media, he had it coming.

If he just signed it probably doesn't mean anything (yet). I worked for a company with union shop and while you started paying initiation immediately, they didn't protect you until 30 days in.

some bitter-ass people in here, holy shit

good lesson in any case: don't incriminate yourself on the internet, though it should be obvious enough.

though quite frankly I doubt they'll care. Or that this claim is even real.

what a tool

also very likely a fake considering the OP isn't taking any time to delete his own thread.

protip OP: you may want to do that now if this true. If this thread suddenly vanishes... kek, this is actually real.

The fact is, if this guy did scam his way into a job:

Qualifications in something like Comp. Sci. serve a purpose. That purpose being...
...general level of education
...general technical proficiency
...a specific level of drive

etc. etc.

Hiring a liar with no formal education increases the risk profile of the hire. It could have tremendous costs for the company (passed on to other employees.)

While I am not a fan of snitching, if OP isn't baiting, I'll be glad if he gets turned down. There are hard-working, well-qualified people whose incomes could well be on the line because of his (alleged) fraud.

Fuck that noise, do it for the lulz. This asshat posted enough personal info for HR to nail him, hopefully they're not too stupid to find him (if he does exist). Anyone dumb enough to do shit like this deserves to have their world rocked; it's an important lesson, and hopefully a mistake they won't make twice.

Calling Ford right now m8, i hope ur redy to get rekt

>actually believing this

Edgy

This is why we can't have nice things

You want nice things? Work for them like everyone else, or keep your goddamn mouth shut when you cheat.

Don't go posting your shitty stories all over the fucking internet, you attention whores.

Lmfao. I have lied on my resume plenty of times but would never post identifiable information on this board. Wtf were you thinking OP?

Look at the ID you faggot. Some user goes out and does something cool, and without fail some edy faghot like you has to ruin it. This has happened for every single amusing thing that I've seen someone post Veeky Forums over the last couple years. It wasn't always this way.

Ford if you're this why can't you compete with the new Camero? Come on

Holy shit what a fucking fag you are

>false references
>works like a nigga slave donkey
>"sorry user we have to inform you, your references do not check out, your contract is canceled since invalid, you are also going to be sued by our legal office and blacklisted"
>have a nice day

KEK

Actually that user made this thread much more amusing. OP posted something mildly interesting but was retarded enough to post info that could get him doxxed. I wont even say that OP deserves to be outed because pretty much almost everyone lies on their resume, but because he was dumb and bragged about it I dont really feel sorry for karma biting him in the ass. It makes the thread 10x more amusing. Edgy? Eh. Funny as hell? Yup.

Big deal. I enlisted in the air force with a fake high school diploma and never got caught.

where does he fall on this chart

did the same thing for GM as a business management degree, been here for four years now though.

Did you reply as soon as you saw op?

Very alpha of you OP, nothing like proving your worth by lying about your qualifications. Ultimately tho your degree is like your dick size: easy to lie about but it'll show when it matters.

>$1100/week and that's not even considering bonus/overtime
>>head of a department in research and development.

60k is nothing

>1226797
>Ford
>head of a department in research and development.
>

Eh. I think I'm partially autistic. I don't find fraudulent people funny.

I'd like to see them swinging from tree branches desu. Most of them impose unanticipated costs on the people whose live's they fuck up when their fraud implodes*.

Having said that.. I call bullshit on this thread. No way some faggot was smart enough to con his way into a major Corp. and then fuck himself by boasting here.

*I'd probably let this go if he was an entrepreneur working towards something productive/beneficial. I'd be okay with the gloves being off then.

KEK how have i missed this post.
OP for real, next time make it a more believable bait.

>OP (or mod) deleted his post where he names Ford as the employer
I'm thinking this was completely legit. OP BTFO.