Is activity on the board dying?

I've noticed there is less and less activitiy on the board each month. Compared to old Veeky Forums or other Veeky Forums boards.There isn't as much posters anymore or super active threads or designer threads. It seems like a lot of posters in this board moved to the 3 Veeky Forums related discords, instagram, real life or elsewhere. Now all we have left are a couple of shitposters. Anyone else notice this?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/AQ4y8pK
discord.gg/5dFZEe2
discord.gg/R5UfBdA
discord.gg/ZBa9VAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah its happening, i only come here for the ego boosts at this point

because this site is now reddit without user names

OP Here. Yah, I agree.

what's a good alternative forum? somewhere with less salty types?

>ego boosts
latest adidas drop

ill give vague descriptions of the places that are better and alternative

Decent Places:

Instagram. Good for finding inspo. (theres a bunch of toronto rick users or u can find fashion through the hashtags and you can follow the designers there)

StyleZeitgeist (For CCP, Rick and more avant garde fashion.)

/r/malefashion (kinda like stylezeitgeist in terms of the fits they post here. like all black designer fits with different textures and cuts, techwear and such)

/r/avantgardefashion (basically stylezeitgeist shit)

Then there's like 4 Veeky Forums discords that are pretty good.

Veeky Forums x /cgl/ (Has a lot of college aged people/wlorking people in their 20's there who dress in designer fashion like Rick, Raf, CCP and also bunch of people there into techwear and other types of fashion. Many of the people there are nice and willing to critique fits (they also dress well themselves). There's also cgl people there too (nice people). Overall, great community of people.)

"Fashion" Discord (Haven't spent much time there. But the mods and people there seem pretty nice. Tends to be more kids in college or high school. Fits are okay there. Basically represents Veeky Forums in its current state. A good amount of hypebeasts there, a good amount of people into other stuff.)

Techwear discord (people from the techwear general who started a up a techwear discord. if your interested in that stuff, go there. cool people there.)

Rick Owens Community Discord (Formerly ROG discord, but a discord for discussing Rick owens. SUPER ACTIVE and Knowledgable community of people.)

Superfuture (kinda dead.)

Veeky Forums facebook group (shitty, full of memes.)

I wish I had the links to the discords. But I will share if I can find them.

i like /r/malefashion except it can get pretty boring looking at all black designer fits all day

Underrated

Agreed.

Also, Veeky Forums x /cgl/ is a discord channel server.

GOOD POST MATEY.

Link to the Rick Owens Discord. : discord.gg/AQ4y8pK

Link to the techwear discord.
discord.gg/5dFZEe2

Trying to find links to the other discords right now

The main fashion and Veeky Forumsx /cgl/ discord.

discord.gg/R5UfBdA

The other fashion discord.

discord.gg/ZBa9VAg

wow thanks man, I appreciate the time you took to cover all of that. I waste way too much time on /fa ..now i'm in trouble

and ty sir

Activity is dying because there are more important things happening atm. Migrate to Veeky Forums because shits about to go down and you can't defend yourself while wearing Rick Owens shoes.

Did we actually get new janitors with the recent selection? If we did they're pretty fucking incompetent

What's the link to the FB page? I remember I found it once a long time ago but I can't remember the name.

thanks

Just type in Veeky Forums on facebook and you will find it. It's not really that shitty, I mean. There is some fashionable people there.

????

ua fokinnhomo

Bump of life

People who complain about this have no idea what Veeky Forums is about and anonymous BBSs for that matter.

Kek, are you preparing for the apocalypse too?
Can't find it buddy, sorry for being retarded

No, that's pretty much the opposite of the issue. The real problem is that other boards bled over, so /fashion/ turned into /4changoesclothesshopping/. 75% of people here dont actually give a fuck about fashion

added all of the fresh discord links to the old fashion forum list.

>fashion-forum-list-mk-X.txt

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums
care-tags (ct)
KanyeToThe (KTT)
DressedWell (DW)
Thefashionspot (tfs)

StyleZeitgeist (SZ)
Hypebeast
fuk (fuk.co.uk)
StyleForum (sf)

superfuture (sufu)
5thD (5th-dimension)
8ch Veeky Forums
Harajuju
nwvn.net (unwoven)

reddit
/r/streetwear
/r/malefashion
/r/malefashionadvice
/r/femalefashionadvice
/r/avantgardefashion

Veeky Forums-based chat groups:
onanigang (skype) (r i p)
#effay IRC (Rizon)

Discords:
"Fashion/CGL": discord.gg/R5UfBdA
"Rick Owens": discord.gg/AQ4y8pK
"Techwear": discord.gg/5dFZEe2
"Fashion": discord.gg/ZBa9VAg

this
it happened to my old board, /g/, so I can confirm this is a real and contemporary phenomenon