Why is pale skin so desirable for fashion

I'm a black girl studying fashion and even I can admit that pale skin is just significantly superior to darker skin in terms of fashion

Pale skin just makes clothing look so much better. Sure you can find some very dark skin people who make clothing look good but they are rare

ive noticed that even a little bit of tan can make clothing look significantly worse. Why is this? What is it about pale skin that makes it so much more suited for fashion

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/technology/sci-tech/mapping-the-dna-inheritance-from-neanderthal-and-denisovan-ancestors-20160329-gnsvv0.html
stateofobesity.org/disparities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more colors match with white pasty skin than with black skin

Its just the color contract honestly but that doesn't stop a more warm toned person to not look good in clothing.

Because good fashion is a sign of intelligence and black people are too stupid for that

This piss poor racebait. Here's a response for your ignorant ass

Black people, especially black women are really good at putting really nice clothing together

same reason you start on a blank, white canvas when painting

instead of talking about fashion this board is trying its best /pol/ imitation. Veeky Forums has gone down the shitter.

that's true for a lot of styles, but there are some styles only blacks can pull off (usually bright colors and gaudy ornaments)

or we're just being honest because this is Veeky Forums and not tumblr

you're big kids you can take it.

that doesn't even apply or make sense. what a shitty analogy. why are people on here such complete idiots?

Where? i have never seen a fashionable negro.

Black people set the fashion trends people at trailer parks wear

who gives a shit about random websites. what are you 13?

i dont agree im pale af ESPECIALLY my arms and i feel like i need a tan to wear plain white t shirts

It depends on their taste in fashion, but no matter what style it is they always seem to do it pretty well, asians do too. I think you're thinking about street fashion which might not cater to your taste but since I live in a place where theres mostly minorities (and Im guessing you dont) I can confirm that they can actually put clothes together really nicely

KEK

Fucking hell, racists are compete morons.

if you were painting, would you want a black canvas?

Exactly, just look at issey miyake and gucci

>Veeky Forums has gone down the shitter
>actually, this is normal for this website
>WHO CARES ABOUT WEBSITE
um k

nice get. HAH

They're also very deluded

it's time for you to leave, shitskin

this is a white website

I don't think I've ever seen a fashionable black person in the flesh. I live in Australia so maybe that's why

Who cucked you :(

Not even him but a canvas can be any color, it depends on what you're going for in your painting you fucking idiot art isn't supposed to be that direct

Well at least you're honest and self-aware

You'd have to go outside first.

lol abbos are actually the remnants of denisovans

baka.com.au/technology/sci-tech/mapping-the-dna-inheritance-from-neanderthal-and-denisovan-ancestors-20160329-gnsvv0.html

there's a strong case for not considering them fully human

>Not even him but a canvas can be any color, it depends on what you're going for
i'm talking about doing paintings like on an art easel, where the canvas is white

Not him, but you could paint the canvas black.

the day of the rope is imminent

Easels don't have the canvas built in you tard

You do know some easels are blackboards right?

I see more niggers than abos. There's a nigger suburb just a little bit south from me in brisbane. They're mostly chill but I wouldn't be surprised if that area ends up like the nigger parts of Melbourne in the future

but you'd start with a white one and paint it black, like a white person wearing all gothninja

you buy them separately i think but that's not part of the analogy

That doesn't even make sense. If I painted the canvas black, all the white would be gone. The color of the canvas is supposed the skin color in this analogy, for your gothninja comparison to work, I'd have to leave splotches of white in the canvas.

You can buy black canvas

It's very common to do an underpainting first, you can even start off with bright blue like in pic related. That's part of why the white canvas thing doesn't hold up.

The reality is certain colors look better on different complexions. Stronger, saturated tones work better on darker skin tones while muted, desaturated colors look better on more pale tones. One is not more desirable than the other, they are just different.

This

Pale skin is fucking Low test.

Mediterranean skintone is best. Reminder that mediterraneans created european culture.

>Black people, especially black women are really good at putting really nice clothing together

You know the mulatto girls at your college are not representative of all black people, right?

Most black women are dumb and obese.

I have ginger-tier skin. Do you know what this freckly pale mess is? Genetic damage.

Humans in areas with varying levels of sun evolved the ability to get pale for Vitamin D in the winter and tan like champs in the summer to protect themselves.

But then a mutation occurred where the ability to tan was all fucked up and those humans managed to survive in places like the UK where you don't get burnt to a crisp and have your genes run out of the gene pool.

Freckles are a mistake.

No I live in an suburban area and in a place saturated with minorities and I am preferring mostly to non-mixed blacks and carribeans. Nice cope and denial. Stop projecting

That blacks are dumb and fat is backed up by statistics, guy.

u can go kingkrule core

i find black people on average tend to dress more fashionably than other races. I mean, sometimes they can pull off nice all black fits. And then the other blacks dress like shit (red shoes, sagging pants with belt and a tee)

I think the answer is simply that it contrasts more with the clothes and makes them stand out more.
Also people with a perfectly even skin tone have weird 'aura' of perfection about them

The average black persons fashion is street wear, which as we all know is fucking trash

>be skinny and pale white guy
>used to be insecure about it
>realise i am inherently effay

feels fucking great my boys

>t. Pic related

You have never gone outside apparently

And white people?

they just throw on whatever they get from costco. Or underarmour/nike shit. this is the case for most places unless you are near a city.

Black people are the worst dressed race along with Middle easterners and spics. The average black, middle eastern and spic has art work shaved into their hair, a moustache that's about 1/4 of an inch wide they purposely shaved that way, childish basketball shoes usually color matched with their polo shirt, extremely embarrassingly tight jeans, gaudy jewlery and listens to drake and asap rocky exclusively

I live in a suburban area and I HIGHLY doubt that you do and I have seen more skinny blacks than fat ones honestly, stop deluded yourself with your white supremacy bs

You have also never gone outside

I rarely even see inspo online that involves black people, arabs or spics

How are you gonna tell me I'm wrong when literally 99% of the pictures on this board right now are white or asian people

so no one would see my mistakes

My observations are completely based on the man people I see around the city and at uni

I'm talking about those that are actively interested in fashion that I see. If there is a black person who has spent money on fashion, he'll be wearing street wear

Though to be fair my two black friends have very different physiques to me and wouldn't exactly look great in high fashion (not that that how I dress)

>using this board to gauge reality

Autism confirmed, why does your keeper let you browse Veeky Forums?

Thats my point. This board isn't reality. It's all the best shit pooled together in one place and even here you don't see blacks, arabs and spics dressed well

In real life you see even less fashionable coloured people. I can't say I've ever seen a coloured person looking fashionable before irl and I live about 10 minutes from the centre of london

I can debunk think so easily, what state do you live in? And which part?

Did you not read my post

Oh I didnt actually read the last part. Well anyway, you dont live in ny or anywhere in america so I cant really acce[t your point sorry

>Thats my point. This board isn't reality. It's all the best shit pooled together in one place
Hahahahaha you're fucking retarded. This place was only good 2014 and before. Afterwards, absolute speds like you flooded this board and ruined it. The only reason why you haven't seen any inspo with black people is because you're a teenage newfag. You don't know shit about the humans around you and most certainly not fashion either. Maybe the reason why most people don't dress like Veeky Forums's "high fashion" is because it's autistic as fuck and has no sense of personal style because you're literally dressed by the internet.

Go back to your containment board you tard

Or better yet, go outside for once

Why are you so angry I'm just stating my opinion man...

>be english / german
>pale skin
>take shirt off anywhere
>comments on pale skin

my whole life. I've been made fun of my skin colour. probably more then any minority or black person.

Maybe that's what it is. if you're talking about "fashion killa" types from my you're delusional

Don't state your opinion if you aren't prepared for people to disagree with you

Ok cool it

I was wrong beard art work and basketball shoes are cool too

You hate yourself so goddamn much

I dont think there's ever been a point in Veeky Forums history in which black people were regularly posted. Infact some would cite the recent rise in streetwear posters as the precise reason Veeky Forums sucks now. Which timeline are you operating in you nigger?

Well statistically speaking, globally Europeans are a minority

No im not talking about millennials who wear Adidas and kim k trash either

>its another thread where retarded white people expose themselves

No it's the influx of /pol/ autists like you, kill yourself

I'm starting to hate white people and not too long ago I was proud of my whiteness. White people are toxic fake faggots, the only real people I have in my life are black. White people are ignorant and turn their self hatred on other people

Oh boy

You've done it now

Lol dont worry, just stay away from toxic people. Veeky Forums is just filled with mentally unstable shutins

>"wtf i hate white people now"

>When the banter so hard it turns white boys into blm activists

Veeky Forums has been pretty hard on black people lately and t b h I don't like it. It reminds me of when I used to go on tumblr and every second post was some sad minority taking their pent up aggression out on white people

Stop turning Veeky Forums into tumblr. Leave black people alone

There's a fit as fuck black guy in my biotech course who's also fa as fuck.
Would fuck.

Thread tl,dr but it depends.
In most cases, I think that western bone structure is way more wanted, and that's why it's hard for black to be as desirable. Although, me too, like most of the others, prefer pale skin over darker. But for example in the picture, I think of the most powerful models currently

/pol/ is the most trafficked board on Veeky Forums so it's only natural that they spill over into other boards, that's why dylann roof inspo threads are so common on Veeky Forums

stateofobesity.org/disparities/

For the IQ stuff you can look up transracial adoption studies. Where blacks are raised by white families they still have a lower IQ than whites. You stress that you live in a SUBurban environment. What you might be seeing is the top 10% of blacks that have the intelligence and agency not to get fat as hell. Check out an urban environment like Chicago and tell me again that blacks are all thin and have great style.

I could be the fattest white man on the planet and it wouldn't change these facts, slick.

this..Nordcuck BTFO

Go outside, not every black person favorite food is exclusively fried chicken, watermelon and grape koolaid

You think you're being nuanced but don't you realize that I am not thinking in black and white terms, here? I am showing you a trend and you think that I deny exceptions exist. You're the black and white thinker.

>elaborate bait
>average fa poster
I can't tell anymore

Because it's relatively neutral? Same reason you want skinny models.

My point was that not every stereotype is real, the statistics you showed is a stereotype you fucking nonce how am i thinking in black and white terms?

I don't think you understand how to read statistics. Average does not mean all. You will be shocked to hear it doesn't even mean most or any.

Then you just helped me prove my point, thats exactly what im trying to say..

>really pasty
>can't wear shorts because my legs look female

the RA in my dorm wears designer clothes all the time, and he looks good in them imo

>studying fashion
What

>Pale skin is fucking Low test
Kek. Is it info from dazed or twitter?

90% of the strongmans(bear mode high test) are pale whites from Scandinavia and Eastern Europe.

>anime forum for fashion
>white website

kek cumskin. did leddit cuck you newfag? go back, you belong over there.

They have, I've been here for years. Stop shitpostsing like you know something when you don't and go back to /pol/.

Christ, this thinly veiled/pol/ thread is terrible. Mods please delete.