Name a shoe more uncomfortable than Vans

Name a shoe more uncomfortable than Vans

protip: you can't

Clogs

Chelsea boots

Converse

I think Sk8 Hi's are pretty comfortable after a short break in period.

get pros you dunce

Crocs

Diadora shoes. They look nice but fuck they're insufferable to wear.

new Docs

winners

alright listen here cunt, ive been wearing crocs since i was a child, i have never had a blister with crocs, ive never had sore feet. every moment i wear crocs i feel like a god amongst men who wear ''cool shoes'' not knowing the damage theyre doing to their own soles. crocs are single handedly the most underrated shoe of all time and should NOT be critiqued.

birkenstocks

Any mid-tier brand leather boot with goodyear welt

My converse lows are fine but the highs I've got aren't comfy at all

dr martens

this way confortable than the classics

the II's are way more comfy than regular allstars

Regular Vans: utter shit that looks good mainly while they're still fresh and new, good silhouette

Vans Pros: never bought a pair because of how I was discouraged by my pair of standard old schools but I've heard they're better

Standard Chucks: fine but meme beaters, classic design but annoying contrast stitching and the more you wear them the better they look. They get quite uncomfy if you wear them for a long walks. But they do blend into your foot much better than any Vans sneaker.

Chucks II: Literally everything that was wrong with previous generation is fixed here, they're extremely comfy due to Lunarlon, they are also better looking. Bought a pair and love them so much. The only bad thing I can say about them is the fact that it takes more time to put 'em off or on.

wtf i have camaros and they're comfy as fuck

I actually read it as comfortable rather than uncomfortable and was about to enter rage mode haha

Around the top of the foot/mid foot?

wtf vans arent comfortable at all, they have zero cushioning on the inside and the soles are flat and hard. i have to use insoles with my vans and the only reason i wear vans is because they look good.

I dunno why people are saying docs. I bought a pair and they're probably the most comfortable boots I have ever worn.

I came from a lot of vans and janoskis tho

If you want to give vans a try again, the pro models really do feel more comfortable to most. Just make sure the model you get has an "ultracush hd" insole. without the "hd" their regular ultracush insole isn't that great and can't be removed (though it's still better than a standard vans insole).

Thanks, maybe I'll check it out sometime later.

kek
clogs are meant to be stood in all day. they are comfy as fuck, you mustve never had a pair

reread the post
OP called them uncomfortable mate