Are mantles Veeky Forums?

Are mantles Veeky Forums?

At first glance, I hated it, but every time I look at it...
I think I'm starting to like it
Not in an everyday wear sort of scenario, but more for aristocratic style.

Probably the worst first image to use but whatever.

As a combo it doesn't look...that bad, right?

I'm sure there are some anime characters that you could cosplay. This is totally acceptable at "insertname-con" events.

>This is totally acceptable at "insertname-con" events.

That's what I was thinking, but does it look bad?
Aristocratic and steampunk style tend to be popular there; to blend in more and make it obvious I was dressing for the con, I was going to add accessories and maybe a hat.

But would a hat like pic related be going too overboard and make it look a mess or could I make it work?

the problem with really cool clothes like this is that they just end up looking like uniforms or costumes. Like yeah, you could wear it to a convention, but then people are going to ask you what your costume is... it's not really fashion in that case.

If you want to wear one you can start some kind of club and declare that the president must wear a mantle or something.

I'm not sure if you're trolling OP, but that hat would you make look like Maximus Autismo.

Dude this looks awesome. Do you know any other brands who make similar clothing please?

This.
Just cosplay something close to it, most reasonable way to do it if you want to dress up like that.
Though you could just say fk it and wear whatever in the con anyway, up to you.

ask yourself: "is any other area of life kind to the manlet?"

Ask your doctor: "Do I have dyslexia?"

what the fuck kind of autistic shit is this

calm down manlet

cal down beta

beasts all over the shop, you'll be one of them, sooner or later...

I was trying to make it obvious that I'm going for Aristocrat style (pic related) but making it work with the stuff in OP, but it doesn't seem like that will work out. It doesn't have enough "flair", which was why I thought the hat might help, if I balanced it with pendants on the jacket and boots with buckles (cgl called them a "winklepickler?").

But I guess I'll just toss the idea of the jacket/mantle altogether.

what the fuck kind of autistic shit is this

gigakek

dress up like a fag eat a punch like a fag

lmao angry midget detected

Da fuq is this? Is this a parody?

This is actually kind of true though

It looks best in this configuration, which I think could work pretty well depending on where you live.

In Japan, I see "aristocrat" style sometimes, (especially in Harajuku or Shinsaibashi on the weekends) and it can look really cool. A sort of male version of lolita.

Obviously if you're from the midwestern US or something, you're going to stand out a lot but honestly who cares. If it makes you feel cool, do whatever you want.

Just maybe don't wear this to school or work, lol.