Dad Shoe General

Dad shoe thread? Post dad shoes, whether or not they work in fits, advice on dad shoes, w2c and etc

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/7176913
walmart.com/ip/Reebok-Royal-Glide-Women-US-8-D-Black-Sneakers/51821902?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=3981&adid=22222222228039935332&wl0=&wl1=s&wl2=m&wl3=60295219898&wl4=pla-98193829058&wl5=1026334&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=113719818&wl11=online&wl12=51821902&wl13=&veh=sem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can understand dad caps but please don`t start with dad shoes.

WHat aRE THOse?

hawaiian shirts are pretty nice tho.

Just copped those. Are they dadcore?

b-but I wear hawaiian shirts on warm days...

why do dads love sneakers

These are not dad shoes. They are way to colorful and expensive for a sensible dad to wear
pic related is a true dad shoe

Sneakers are comfy

Is this a dad shoe?

Confirmed. My dad had these in black

More like a mom shoe

no, those are autism shoes

WAS your dad black too?

How about grandad shoes..?

Those are more like grandma shoes, also w2c?

reportedly the yeezy runner

Yup
Gonna have to disagree. When you take it stylistically only, it is a dad shoe. Way over what a das would buy price wise, but it's a dad shoe.
can confirm mom shoe. Dad shoes are usually chunky and have technology form yester year like Nike Turboshox and the bad airmax variants.
love these
((((Op btw)))))

Kirkland athletic shoes for 16.99$. Recommended for dads who need quick replacements while waiting on their next shoes, but good in their own right. Available at Costco online

The classic

these are fucking nice

I feel like these are close to looking good, but just far enough off that they are kinda awful.

They are both dad shoes and autism shoes. I have a neighbor who is literally Asperger, he wears these in black.

Daily reminder that the shapes and patterns on these shoes are supposed to evoke the mebranes of a penis in a H R Giger kind of way

In short, these are dad shoes that are trying to subconsciously stimulate his inner leather-clad edgelord

The semiotic contradictions of these white, sensible, clean shoes that are designed to look like an erect penis echo the contradictions and frustrations of the suburban dad's castrated life

In them his very soul is mirrored

I really need to leave this site.

Just realized you're 100% right. These shoes look so "glandsy" and swollen.

I live in flyover country and most of what I see is NB or Adidas, hardly ever Nike. Is that to be expected?

damn i could feel the smell and the taste on the back of my tongue the instant i saw the pic

our brains truly work in mysterious ways

NIKE

>>TFW you make that image, still have the original .PNG, and .PSD file and now it's spread everywhere

Feels gud m9s

strawpoll.me/7176913

Bump of life from Op

Poor Mexican teenager wave

Then go outside. Make em' brains work boi

Ok where exactly?
Thanks based user

Copped these , how did I do?

Too momcore in my opinion. Everything looks good but I feel like the Velcros ruin it. Can it work? Absolutely. Is it mom tier? Yes, but passable.

>Kirkland
Probably more granpa shoe

Anything you can buy from Costco is generally something my grandparents would buy

It works just fine in dad fits. In my opinion

go to bed jonah

My grandma only wears this model of shoe

fire

i wear those almost everyday. kinda dad, but still $200, which i think make most dad's dads go nuts.

Does the Dad grill sausages out of jealousy, a reversed Oedipal complex:

a man who was once virile, he is a dad after all, but has lost this master-identity would certainly subconsciously experience a pleasure related to identity) when frying to death brand new phallic symbols, fresh from the store, still wanted, unused, virginal, functional.

Or does he grill sausages to return to a better time to show he can still create phallic objects that are wanted by all?

The velcro gives them a very "severely handicapped" look.

>no, those are autism shoes

no, they are nike's best selling shoes you dumb fuck

Bump of life

Son of force. Dads irl

Are these dad-core?

More along the lines of Silicon Valley entrepreneur than Steve himself. Could it work in a das fit? I guess, but you're better off looking for something chunkier

(me)
The sole makes it doable. I like it

Dad shoe equivalent of 5s and 4s, the Fila Concrete

Fila Disruptor 2, while a men's shoe works great for girls too

The most important quality of a shoe is that it matches the color of your 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums. As well it should comfortably hold the clutch at bite point so you can effortlessly shift to the lo geared 1st gear for that sweet rock crawling.

I agree. Other acceptable cars include Grand Jeep Wagoneer, station wagon cars with wood, and older bmws, amongst other cars. >>saab in pic

Dee boiii hott

>>those converse
Son, you've failed me.

what are they? i want them

>52
>calls his son "big guy"

Literally what. 52 is old is fuck, in most cases you are going to have an adult child at that age...

opened this thread because i saw "wife" "peg" "him" and was immediately dissapointed

where are these still in stock?

What age do parents normally conceive? I don't want to be rude but if you live in niggerland it might be normal to have a kid at a younger age. If he calls his son "big guy" he probably had him at around late 30s to early 40s.

Back to /b/ faggot
Grailed Deadstock? Kek sorry idk

isnt it late 20's early 30's. i live in norway so idk how it is for the rest of the world

Fucking twink faggots with rolled up pants & these everywhere

>>not sure. My parents had me early at 22ish but I was a pill baby
>>t. insecure faggot

Holy fuck I drive one currently and this post could not be more true. Cable clutch ftw

ree I didn't post these, someone else did and I shared them on the discord

fucking Benji

every dad i know loves keens

I'm a girl and I have these, they're currently my favorite pair of shoes.

i worked in the shoe department at a sears and we had like a fucking thousand of these things, they wouldn't sell at like 15 bucks a pair

Oweegos are actually based off an adidas shoe from the 80s by the same name. It's a dad shoe.

Yeah, but unfortunately they're the most disgusting thing available. If you're getting into dad shoes, don't wear these. Unless of course post fit
I'm glad my hunch was right.

Reebok Royal Glides in solid black are the ultimate dadshoe

Not really ultimate. They're chunky sure but they aren't phallic enough like mentioned. Don't get me wrong- they're great dad shoes by all means- comfort, good tier design, but the lack of phallic chub shape hurts. The walmart one is p freaking good tho
walmart.com/ip/Reebok-Royal-Glide-Women-US-8-D-Black-Sneakers/51821902?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=3981&adid=22222222228039935332&wl0=&wl1=s&wl2=m&wl3=60295219898&wl4=pla-98193829058&wl5=1026334&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=113719818&wl11=online&wl12=51821902&wl13=&veh=sem

I always wondered why these costed so much

And then I tried on a pair

>>feelsgoodman.png

I would say in first world countries early 30s is most common at this point. 22 is very young for the first world.

Oh I agree. I was just listing myself as a reference. I might've been feeling a little autistic
>>mfw

Wait really? Dad shoes are churches or loakes... Maybe a pair of R M Williams or hunters if something out doorsy needs doing.

>original .png has the filename of an image saved from Veeky Forums

Jerry is gonna fukkin roast you at the next bbq Sunday

You're not wrong, but the connotation of "dad shoe" is almost exclusively referring to chunky walking/running shoes
nice, never heard of them

Ok, real dadcore shoes here.
These are reebok pheehan (dunno which version).

Is there ANY way to wear them nicely?
Are there any example of people wearing such shoes in a Veeky Forums way?

Also: no regret about having bought those, they were 14€.

put black sweat pants into white sergio tacchini tennis socks

Thinking about buying these

Thanks didn't know that.

Otherwise most of these are sad examples, behold.

>scroll through thread
>no effay fits

point proven, Veeky Forumsgs

ok ok, I'm not feeling 100% trolly today so I'll start

You don't need to style dad shoes too hard. Dads wear them with anything anyways
I love this fit

Eytys jet combo/tumble for Veeky Forumsgs tag also /rsneakers