How does an old-faggot like this look better than 100% of the dickheads in this mother-fucking Thai dildo forum?

How does an old-faggot like this look better than 100% of the dickheads in this mother-fucking Thai dildo forum?

>no Supreme
>no Bape
>no Gosha
>no yeezies
Take your old head Windows XP using ass outta here

Physically fit elderly men are top-tier effy. Simple as that really.

hes not even wearing yeezy's

Status and personallity

Something that these try hard meme wearing fags lack of

Is he just wearing an unshaped cowboy hat or is a fedora or something?

What do you mean by unshaped?

"unshaped" is top tier

he's had like 60 or 70 years to create his own style that suits him perfectly
also you can't pull that style off unless you're old, fit and ruggedly handsome / strikingly creepy

tryhard cowboy core

dumpass hes a character from a tv show

because he's handsome

he actually has BONEMASS in his face, unlike the majority of you bug eyed, small chinned, skinny fat betas

baka

he looks amazing in a movie

he'd look like a tool wearing that to work or a social event

Not sure if baiting, but that's what he meant

Take off hat and gloves, change shoes and he'd look just right.

This, but of course a fucking Hollywood actor who takes care of himself is more handsome than a fucking 16-year-old pimple-faced, skinny fat, chinlet, manlet beta loser user.

>that image
I am no way near good looking, maybe 6/10 at best (fucking acne scars) but man, sometimes I just feel bad for people who were born/look like that image.

looks shite. basically an old neckbeard

That's a costume

>Not sure if baiting, but that's what he meant
>he's had like 60 or 70 years to create his own style that suits him perfectly
Do you think he spent 60 or 70 years to create the costume for a character? I'm sorry to disappoint you but he's not a costume designer.

he should dress like the teacher from fairly odd parents

Literally nobody thought he looked cool until he put on the hat and starting talking.

I think he was implying the character itself had 60 years to create it in the simulator, but maybe I'm wrong.

He has a good facial structure. and low bodyfat.

thats funny because if you are a 6/10 I feel bad for you just as much as this 2 in the pic. I would kill myself if I was less than an 8

I know. I have learned not to hate myself and just do the best with what I have.

Yeah okay but who needs good looks when you're one of the chosen.

It's sort of a weird argument that the bloke made because the costume was picked by someone that is probably mid-30s and may not have even done Western Wear before.

That the mid-30s costumer wanted to make a costume from the 60-something cosplay veteran perspective doesn't mean they would succeed 100% because they are not that person.

It's sort of like saying I will never look like a dumb faggot because I want to pick the outfit of someone that isn't a dumb faggot.
But I have picked many dumb faggot outfits.

How's that an old faggot looks better in some costume than 99% of this board in their daily attire?

>he doesnt understand
fucking hell user you just proved both of them right