Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SeMWYm9
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dfA78TpSl9Y
amazon.com/CLIF-Nut-Butter-Filled-Organic/dp/B01F0FC8X6
amazon.com/PowerBar-Protein-Plus-Vanilla-2-12-Ounce/dp/B009VV7A9I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECA_stack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dumping comfy thinspos

remember to eat small amounts of food that makes you happy and find a hobby to keep yourself busy

Oooh I love her socks!
Hopefully soon my calves won't be so thick and I can wear some similar ones :)

discord.gg/SeMWYm9 discord ;3

been on a 2 day amphetamine binge and barely ate anything. but its fun and probably lost weight at the same time. lots of dancing at parties too

seagull-san, pls post contact info

Posting anime thinspo :3

So I'm in a bit of a predicament friends. My boyfriend wants to go to this Vietnamese restaurant for his birthday...problem is..I am unsure how many calories the food is :( I usually go for this dish called "vegetable rice vermicelli with veggie spring rolls", but I'm terrified it's going to be way more, or too close to my calorie limit of 800 :/ what do?? Should I eat it anyway then fast the rest of the day?

It's his birthday, you're allowed fo cut loose

Mirin. How do I turn my feet into horse hooves?

Aren't like almost all anime girls thinspo?

Feels like i've been on a 3 week binge, I have gained around 4kg. How do I break out of this!?

what are you eating so much of?

start a fast tomorrow.

or at least stop eating after 5-6pm, or 12 hours before you eat breakfast the next day, that's the least you can do

drink lots of water and tea to make yourself more full

>what are you eating so much of?

Mostly bad food like bread and cereal during the day but I eat fish, vegetarian 'meat' or chicken for dinner most of the time though.

>start a fast tomorrow.
I did that last Sunday too and went back to my ~2200 kcal every day binge on Monday.

I was overweight, almost obese last year and somehow lost all motivation when I got down to a healthy bmi that I was happy about.
I just can't get into the /thinspo/ mindset again it feels like :(

I was 22 (23 now) My goal is 20 which isn't really /thinspo/ but it's the weight bracket I wan't to be in.

I should probably just start to plan my meals out and eat consistently 3 meals a day instead of skipping breakfast and then binging on 3 bowls of cereal during lunch.

one thing you should never do is skip breakfast

prep your meals, and fast for at least 12 hours. I usually stop eating after 6 until i wake up the next day at 6 in the morning and have breakfast

here are some suggestions, obviously you can adjust it to your own preferences

can i liquid fast for a week

How does one "fast" without skipping breakfast, exactly?

Thanks

Skip dinner.

That puts a ~12 hour limit on your "fasts." Aren't 16 hour fasts supposed to be optimal, or better or something like that?

Fuck. I'm not even the guy posting about being on a 3 week binge but I feel similar. I keep doing shit like fasting for 30+ hours, breaking fast with a decent meal, and then later I'll eat, like, three chocolate bars or whatever. My calorie counting graphs on Lose It are a fucking mess now and I have no idea if I'm losing weight or not because I have no idea how to fast and just eating HFLC doesn't seem to keep me from getting hungry. I'd ask a doctor but they'd probably just tell me that I'm at a normal weight but god dammit I wanna see my abs and I feel like I only have a couple more pounds to lose before I get there.

Has anybody else been in this place?

Yeah, I think it's much easier to skip dinner than breakfast to be honest.

>celery stick
>snack
this shit is nasty af

What, really? Falling asleep when you're hungry is hard, though. I've done it a couple of times recently because I was fasting by drinking tea or water but if I get a headache I'll regret not eating/drinking enough the next morning.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dfA78TpSl9Y

Yeah, I've been doing 16:8 but on the one hand, that eight-hour-window is still pretty big to me and I never ate breakfast anyways so it's easy, but I still manage to eat a lot during that time but I also don't want to start doing 23:1 because I can't deal with my stomach rumbling all day, especially at uni and the library. I should probably figure out a shorter eating window somewhere in the afternoon.

I've found that it's usually only the first 6 hours into the fasting part where my stomach rumbles and is annoying

past that, I actually don't want to eat because I don't feel hungry

>That puts a ~12 hour limit on your "fasts."
How? Are you eating "lunch" at 8pm?

A breakfast/lunch eating window (8a-1p, 6a-2p) should easily leave you with a 16-20hr fast.

Will all of you porkers please stop saying "fasting" it's called in not hungry or a slave cravings

>it's called in not hungry or a slave cravings
If you find a better word for "period of designated not-eating," feel free to let us know. In the meantime, it might be a better use of your time to really nail down how to construct a sentence.

Is Cibo the most /thinspo/ character in all Japanese media?

She's wearing heels you pleb.

"Designated non-eating" is code for "I sure wish I could be eating right now lol"

True thinspo is absolute neutrality and abandonment from pestering cravings. I am free, are you? What's your timer saying?

I've been living the hiki-NEET life for couple of years now and I've become skinny-fat. How do I get back to a flat stomach without leaving my house? [spoiler]5'7" 120 lbs[/spoiler]

I'm a bit peckish desu. I'm still working out what "I sure wish I could be eating right now lol's" periods work best for me but I figure I'll get breakfast in a few minutes. Tell me, user-sama, how did you achieve true freedom from cravings or whatever nirvana bullshit it is you're going on about?

Can you post pics? I'm that tall and that weight is actually my current goal weight so I kind of want to see what it looks like.

No breakfast or lunch. One fair sized meal at 6 to 6 30. In that window of time I have a good bowel movement every day at around 7 30 am.

One sugary or caffeine drink in the morning and midday if feeling dehydrated.

I don't go crazy on water just enough to feel okay but bit bloated.

Sometimes a snack around 1 30 pm is fine, something high in fiber or protein.

I avoid cheese completely and rarely eat beef.

It took trial and error and more than a year and a half to find this routine and transition to it and now I can honestly say I'm never feeling uncomfortable or craving food, if anything it's a chore to mildly satisfying when I have dinner.

Works for me but it's not something you just snap into it takes time and to adjust now life is beautiful and I'm always light.

*6 to 6 30 pm in the evening I mean

Just eat less to get rid of the fat
Bodyweight to build muscle

Why do you care about being skinnyfat when you're a hikki?

yes

What kind of snacks do you eat that are high in fiber? I've been looking for some of those myself but, say, bran muffins seem to have carbs in them which I've been avoiding recently. Protein snacks are, I'm assuming, stuff like jerky or nuts?
>I avoid cheese completely and rarely eat beef.
Really? Cheese has a lot of fat in it. As you can tell I've been dipping my toe into LCHF dieting. What about pork? When you eat, what do you eat?

Here you go.

>Why do you care about being skinnyfat when you're a hikki?
I can no longer post lewds online to boost my ego.

psyllium

eeewww

my point exactly

>Lost 3kg
>Mostly muscle mass from my chest
>Don't know whether i should be happy or annoyed

I think i'm going to have to set my goal lower

For a midday snack I am a big fan of these:

amazon.com/CLIF-Nut-Butter-Filled-Organic/dp/B01F0FC8X6

One is enough for me. Most protein bars or energy bars have too much chocolate and other nonsense but the filling on these is nutritious.

If the day is super demanding with physical activity I might grab one of these:

amazon.com/PowerBar-Protein-Plus-Vanilla-2-12-Ounce/dp/B009VV7A9I

I've used that bar before if I had to eat dinner later than 6 30 so it holds me over but that's pretty rare.

Don't really like lurk unless it's an Indian dish or Chinese, so I don't eat it mostly because I avoid rice. Though I don't lump rice in the same category as cheese I found for me anyway it takes a lot longer to digest and throws me off.

My dinners have variety, I'm not burdened with counting calories or portion control games. Just a smaller to medium sized meal, last night I had a chicken gyro, some nuts and raisins and an orange soda. It's more about not going overboard and keeping away from things that are too greasy or you know will sit in your stomach longer.

you should do some trapping lad. whats ur kik

*pork

This is all sounding a bit wild, so I hope you'll forgive my skepticism. Can you post pictures of yourself along with your stats? Also, roughly how many calories is a "smaller to medium sized meal"? I know you said you don't count calories or do portion control but for understanding purposes that's not very precise.

Idk you look ok to me, maybe it's the angle making you thinner

Either way same rules apply as for non-hikkis, eat at deficit to loose the fat

For exercise you could probably just dance to kpop songs and still get good results

FUUUCK I TEND TO EAT SO MUCH CALORIES DURING WEEKENDS

friday: 1500 kcal
today: 2000 kcal

what the fuck is this shit?

Is that because you go out or because you eat too much during the day?

I usually fast the whole day before going out to avoid this

>never skip breakfast
Wow, wrong. Where's IF frog when you need him???

Going out and yes I will probably need to do the same as you do.

But this is the last ''free'' weekend I will have though, I will work and be away from home 12 hours a day both saturday and sunday every week now. It's awesome cause then I will finally have 100% control over my food and will have a good excuse for not going out with friends.

Right now I'm 117 lbs and 6'

I posted a pic once before the guy with the hairy chest if anyone can vouch can't be bothered to do it again right now though, maybe another time.

Plus conquering hunger was just my first goal, I want to develop better definition right now even at this weight height ratio I'm not far from skinny fat.

The benefits have been 70 percent psychological, I have almost no stress ever, and the physical is not having any excess fat weighing you down, being able to greet the morning feeling fantastic and ready to sprint.

I really don't count calories though wish I could be more help I just go by stopping myself from feeling too full or uncomfortable, I guess you can say it's never too much more or less than something the size of a sandwich and a small side.

so anyway i got this marvel t-shirt and dont know where the fuck its socially acceptable to use this

should i sell this stuff or start using say whenever in parties or skateboarding, also what to combine the T-with

>went shoping today
>start looking for nuts
>effay af male also looking at nuts
>he goes away
>I go to the peanut butter section
>he's there and takes 100% no sweeteners one
>go to snacks looking for more nuts
>he's there
>I go to next corridor so that it's not weird
>hear his gf complaining that he takes ages looking at nuts more than other things
I had to laugh. If he didn't browse Veeky Forums, he should.

there is no way that one dish comes close to 800, especially if it's authentic asian food

you could probably estimate it at around 500 and have a small snack earlier in the day

what's so effay about (DEEZ) nuts?

Low GI and healthy af.
I actually can't drink normal milk because I get bloated, so since unsalted nuts are so expensive, I bought almond and roasted almond milk to try.

can i be thinspo if i have gyno?

My areolas are quite big, is it gonna get worse if i lose weight ? I'm at average weight

Yes If you're female

No they won't. Your areola's will shrink along with your tits to accommodate

thank you user, i was worrying about it for quite a while...

What are some foods to give you energy for a while but not make you feel grossly full or bloated?aside from nuts

Not a regular here but struggling with weight loss.
Started 2016, had a few breaks here and there, stopped my exercise completely though and my willpower is gone. Binging on every other day and can't stop myself eating most of the time unless I lock myself in my room.
All things considered, I've lost 14-16kg since June 2016 and I'm 112kg or so now.

Now, problem is that my hunger is almost entirely emotional, but not in the morning. In the morning I can pass off food if I pleased. The longer into the night it goes, the more I have the impulse to get up and head to the kitchen and eat everything in sight. Usually directly after considering tfw no gf and whatever.
On top of that, I tried not eating entirely in January. I did well, until the 4th day when my parents started cooking delicious shit and buying all sorts of sweets all the time, making it impossible for me to go to the kitchen to make a drink and ignore any food. So I caved.
Started again, went 3 days and then i had a blood donation.. Made me fucking DEMAND all the cakes that had been bought for the last week.
Then the last thing, on the 10th of Feb, I binged so hard my body forced me to bed and I was tossing and turning in discomfort, cold sweats, delirious, lost time, worst vomit I've had in a long time.
I guess that kinda turned me away from trying to become anorexic.
But the problem is that I still can't stop binging unless I take food out of the equation completely. I'm unsure what my mindset was in June, something was different and I wasn't thinking about relationships _AT_ALL_..

Ahh, anyway.
So my diet has always been 1200 a day as the goal, and I don't really know what to do.
I'm currently trying IMF with eating once at night (when cravings get SO bad that I can't ignore them) and then going to bed within a few hours.
This was advised to me by a friend and I can see it being successful
But I can't help but feel like I should just stop eating again. If I can get past the first days.
Long post sorry

i´d rec wok or subway that stuff´s pretty vegan
also mineral water with vitamins like E+, you might wanna chat up with some local chef homies for 30min

>Mostly muscle mass from my chest
Teach me. I have big chest muscles naturally, so it's almost like perky moobs.

bizarre post

I stopped lifting and started doing a bodyweight routine, now i have a flat but defined chest

I think it's genetic though, I have always been skinny fat but my chest is flat if i don't exercise

Thanks, I'll look into it.

i'm so sorry you guys :( i fucked up this weekend

i fucked up big time

i feel so gross

i'm going to fast tomorrow

I don't get it how people can't fast. I cut grass as a job, go around with a heavy strimmer and only start eating at 1pm. I usually have dinner at 7:30pm, btw.

You can be a thinspo trap

It might get worse, there's a limit to how much they can shrink
Generally the bigger your tits the less likely they are to recover without surgery

You looks just like me
167cm/52kg(18.65bmi)
Where your hair on legs? Are you underage?

What's your ideal weight?

Just tried the roasted almond milk meme. It's pretty much like water with a burnt after taste...

I'm 23, I just hate body hair so I epilate everything. I used to be a bit over 45 kg but right now I'd be happy if I got to 50 kg.

I fink ur cute

Reminder that fat = satiety and carbs/protein do not.

Unsweetened vanilla cashew milk ftw.

So redpill me on ECA stacks. Do they really give energy, suppress appetite, and speed up metabolism? There's no way there's a miracle drug like that right? Big if true...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECA_stack

I keep trying to apply this and I still get fucking hungry. Does that mean I'm just not eating enough calories or something?

can someone redpill me on chili with no cheese

Perhaps, or not enough fat. Are you just adding cheese to bread or on top of a piece of chicken? That won't quite cut it. Gnosh on a stick of butter. Eat a hardy wedge of cheese as a snack/meal. Make sure to weight everything. No eyeballing. You can get a cheap food scale on amazon for $15.

It's chilli without the best, most satiating part.

Unfortunately I'm trying to lose weight while at college, so unless I carry around my little food weight weighing stuff won't be very helpful. One meal I've been eating a lot is having scrambled eggs with cheese added, or eating a spinach salad with feta and a fried egg, or eating a feta-spinach omlette. I was thinking maybe there's something about the egg that's not doing it, or maybe like 100cal of feta isn't enough fat perhaps.

Do you want to be 'regular' or do you want to be skinny? Are you gonna stay fat/skinnyfat all through college, the best years of your life? Don't be a pussy and carry a scale.

yeah, so is it a good thing to eat fat free wise

and i beg to differ honestly with salt pepper and onions and hot sauce plus a nice bun i dont miss the cheese

> is it a good thing to eat fat free

That is a HARD no, kiddo.

looks like a female viktor nikiforov 2bh