Is England the most aesthetic country?

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/rates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's Japan.

Yes

i'm from the UK and it's not very aesthetic at all.

it hurts but America is probably the most aesthetic country in the world, or France, Paris is #1

stateofobesity.org/rates/

the US is by far the least effay country in the world after the DPRK.

You don't know shit. You're probably one of those types who hasn't set foot out of their irrelevant metropolitan borough pretending to be a city and haven't experienced the true UK in its beautiful countryside and villages, ruins and castles.
Go immigrate to the united states of Amefrica if you want to live in a cultureless melting pot

I live in Rome. Not aesthetic at all reeeeee where are the the skyscrapers and the neons??

Oi bruv. Big man ting mate ill come tuh ya yard mate.

that's because shitty states their average so many amazing cities in the states.
think about states like wyoming, alabama, etc.. then think of NYC, LA,

>Anglo nation
>Aesthetic

Brazil is aesthetic as fuck.

Nigger and mudslime infested shit hole. UK goes from being one the greatest super powers the world will ever have to being literal cucks and bending over for every 3rd world trash nation it conquered. The only more pathetic nation is Sweden and Germany pulling a close 3rd place.

Prove me wrong please.

52%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

paris is a fucking dump

not even french anymore

>america

wew lad

Italy, Japan, Nepal or Tibet

No European countries that cling to their past glories are fashionable whatsoever, the fact that they lost everything that made them great and turned into tourist traps is disgusting

When I visited Europe I expected to be overwhelmed by the "culture" white girls always go on about, but I was just walking past literal fucking ruins in cities populated by actual fucking peasants

I study at Oxford and its aesthetic as fuck

So are most older areas e.g. Cambridge, bits of London, York etc

Lots of the countryside is also beautiful

Overall though its pretty bad google image uk housing estate to get a good idea

NYC hasn't been aesthetic since the jazz age. It's just a pile of shit tourist paradise now with cameras and tacky big box shit stores you can find in every other state. And LAme has never, ever mattered. The only cities in the states that would come even close would be San Francisco or New Orleans.

>ctrl+f "Hong Kong"
>no results
Lads.....

>any chinese city
lul

Fuck off wigger

*was

>NYC hasn't been aesthetic since the jazz age. It's just a pile of shit tourist paradise now with cameras and tacky big box shit stores you can find in every other state.
lmao clearly are going to the wrong places, obviously going to touristy spots will be like this
>And LAme has never, ever mattered
A lot of people like LA but I'm not crazy about it. Saying it "never mattered" is just moronic

living in China is very far from /fa

Tell Americans, Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders etc. that they have too many niggers and Muslims:

>Agreed m8, I hope we remove kebab soon.

Tell Brits they have too many blacks and Muslims:

>NO WE DON'T. I BET YOU HAVE MORE. WE'RE WHITE AS FUCK JUST DON'T LOOK AT LONDON, LEICESTER, ROTHERHAM AND DON'T LOOK AT THOSE BIRTH RATES. I BET YOU ARE MULATTO YOURSELF.

The awnser is Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea.

coming from central/east europe (Prague) and visited England 2 months ago. Was really surprised how many blacks/indian type muslim people there are
is english countryside now the only like white areas left?

Berlin is pretty aesthetic.

Seems like it. Have you seen how they're gaslit by their TV shows? They fill the casts and extras with brown people even in historical shows so that British people think it was always like this.

There was a Robin Hood show where the Sheriff of Nottingham imports Muslim slaves to run an oil well!

refugees everywhere

yeah. imo best cities. (not only fa but like great to live in)
berlin
nyc
prague
barcelona
paris
budapest
london
copenhagen

Здpaвcтвyйтe. Пococитe, пoжaлyйcтa пиcoc.

>he actually fell for it

Being from the UK, don't say "isn't England aesthetic" and post photos of fucking London. Come up north and you'll see we're not about any of that cockney shite, the poncy twats.

It saddens me so much to see what's happened to England

I thought the English spirit would have risen by now. But they're just sitting there and taking it all

Niggers are starting to take over their youth culture. It's only a matter of time till they are basically USA 2.0. Really sad to think about

Too right my english mate told me finding white women who are interested in white men now in london is like finding a needle in a hay stack. He said him and his mates have resorted to dating black women because even the asian girls only date black and middle eastern guys now

It's in the state of decay.
Here's a nice aesthetic Eastern European city.

That is literally completely untrue, is your friend a poor person or an incel?

Scotland is the most aesthetic country in Europe

England isn't all pretty it's mostly dirty takeaways and corner shops, there's a road in Manchester called Curry Mile because for a mile it's all takeaways

Most aesthetic countries are:

Italy
Spain
France
Germany
Greece
Czech Republic because of Prague
Russia because of St Petersburg

nice try tyrone

JUST

North Koreans have a sick vintage style

>berlin
>great to live in
if you're a refugee maybe

lol maybe if you don't stray outside of Edinburgh or St. Andrews

Centre of Glasgow is actually quite aesthetic

Aberdeen is noir aesthetic

Perth is comfy aesthetic

Stirling is fortress aesthetic

Inverness is quaint

Only Dundee looks like shit out of the major cities

MAYBE IF YOU'RE A RAPEFUGEE
GET IT??

This is such bollocks

t. Jamal

U.S. 321.42 million people (2015)
3.3 Million Muslims

U.K. 65.14 million people (2015)
2.7 Million Muslims

3/10 made me reply why don't you go work with fake news

I went to nk, they are pretty Veeky Forums. All have good posture, skinny. The buildings have a great commie theatrical aesthetic to them.
Not THE most Veeky Forumscountry but nowhere near the least Veeky Forums

racism and bigotry are bad and stupid

and being dumb as hell isn't very effay

I would argue that discriminating against your inferiors is the founding principle of being Veeky Forums.

berlin is great, its quite modern but it was nice to see the government is rebuilding a lot of the imperial buildings that got destroyed during the world wars/commie regime

If you post a picture that only shows buildings, then yes it is pretty aesthetic.

no, because its mostly predicated on unwarranted notions of self-regard

the pursuit of ones own aesthetic ideals, and consequently tolerating and even promoting the same in others, is really the only way to go

Actual cockneys are about the furthest thing from poncey you can get.

What about Chicago? We arguably have the best skyline of any city.

>Chicongo

prague is pretty nice

London is the California of the UK