Who is one celebrity that you find unattractive

while the general population thinks they're good looking?
For me, it's definitely Jennifer Aniston.

Katy Perry > Jennifer.
Prove me wrong, Veeky Forums.

HADID JENNERS KARDASHIANS

KYYYYYS

Katy Perry has an ugly face + big tits, which confuses a lot of people.

Taylor Swift

You should watch Friends, she's so much hotter in motion

grimes coz she makes good stuff but half the music videos suck coz she looks annoying and doesnt shave her wrist sized eyebrows

>Taylor Swift
Take that back...

You guys have literally listed the cutest 3 US celebrities out there

Jennifer Lawrence, her personality is really annoying aswell. She isnt ugly but I dont know why people like her.

What the fuck is wrong with you

yeah, i mean she's above average but not even close to as being attractive enough for all the attention she gets. people act like she's the hottest girl in the world but if you leave your house you see hotter girls every single day.

then factor in that she's got a turbo ego and acts like she's funny when she's never been funny in her life, i really can't stand her.

i used to like katy perry but she's way too crazy and try-hard for my taste. also she's a little bit gross to me
young jennifer aniston was god mode. but middle aged jennifer aniston is depressing af
yeah her eyebrows are in the wrong spot, very bizarre looking head. almost feels like a psy-op by the government to see how much they can get away with convincing the american people

>ugly face
nah she's hot there too. It's her style that sucks

jennifer lawrence
demi lavato

Megan fox
Taylor Swift
That one blonde chick from Kick ass
Nicki Manaj
Selena Gomez
Rihanna
Katy Perry
There's a lot more I'm forgetting

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift used to be kinda beautiful to me, but since I've realized how tall and autistic she is not really that attractive to me. Bella Thorne has a man jaw that is weird on her unlike Jolie, but I would still smash because great feet.

Ariana Grande
Taylor Swift
Jennifer Lawrence
Anna Kendrick
Beyonce
Sophie Turner
Anne Hathaway
The Kardashians
Every female athlete

More but who gives a shit

TAY-TAY FAGS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

ryan gosling

This
those sluts are not only ugly but unhygenically disgusting

I bet she farts loud as fuck.

>Beyonce
No heterosexual male thinks Beyonce is attractive.

>General population

I know guys who think she's attractive.

I put her there because I'm sick of the OMG QUEEN BAY YAAAAASSSS retards who act like she's the greatest human to ever live.

Kardashian/Jenners and also Rihanna is just nasty.

>being this deluded about male "standards"

Hate to break it to you but half of mankind would think your average pudgy homely woman in her thirties was easily fuckable.

That they don't go crazy over seeing pictures of her is something else.

>Every female athlete

This

Lol this. I hate her big stupid voice too. Personally I find Kelly Rowland much prettier and better.

>Anne Hathaway
I didn't know who she was until interstellar, I thought she was pretty cute there which is surprising because I usually don't find actors that hot.

But they are people at the end of the day.