twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nergal, objectively.

Rly?

Bump

Black metal clothing style is fucking gay

George Clarke

You must be fucking joking.

Shitty tattoos...

...shitty style (pic related is black metal version of Billie Joe Armstrong)

>manlet and nu-male
>is part of Behemtoha
Fucking this ↑
Behemoth is fucking trash

...and trashy former girlfriend that became popular as first polish celebrity with a boobjob.

I mean Darski has objectively handsome face, but that's all. He's a manlet. He's got no sense of fashion whatsoever.
He covered himself in terrible tattoos. His music is decent but not for experienced black metal listener. He took part in TV programmes and interviews that every self cautious black metal artist would be ashamed of.
Although he IS GOOD buisnessman. He knows how to brand his band and companies and he knows how to gain money.

Famine from Peste Noire is quite /effay/ tho.

Totally agree, but Behemoth should stop profaning black metal.

The good thing is that Poland has spawned much better black metal bands than Behemoth ever was or will be.
Furia, Mgła, Odraza, Massemord, Morowe, Entropia, Mord'A'Stigmata, Cultes des Ghoules, Deus Mortem, Batushka etc.

shit
shit
fat fuck, overrated band worst thing to come out of france

Dead

yes dead was cool, euronymous was a weird man child mouth breather though appearance wise at least

ROSE M.S. HREIDMARRRRRR

Who is it?

>taake, behemoth, peste noire, morowe, "post-black metal", neurosis, urfaust (biggest lol here)

normies get out!

No mention of Infernal War. Fucking poser.

Fuck Infernal SS, no need for this bullshit in black metal.

>antifa
>likes black metal

hate to break it to you but black metal is and always will be aggressively right wing (dont bother post some bullshit rabm there are only like 4 bands and ive seen em all)

pre-innawoods varg was pretty effay

not black metal

>black metal
>effay
H A
A

This
Then Varg or Hank Amarillo

I fucking love these drunk fucks' music

They are mostly leftist or possers.

/metal/ is leaking out of /mu/ build that wall

right wing in what way?

they're fucking great

youtube.com/watch?v=23bdMftVjfY

>sweater
>leather jacket
>bdsm boots
yeah but what do i wear in the summer?

to be truly bm you just deal with the heat

What's the name of this cut?
I like sleeveless shirts with wide shoulders. Just unstitched the sleeves on and old shirt, not quite wide enough, should I buy XXXL and try that?

depends on how hot it is in the summer. I've got myself some black Palladium boots, to keep the combat boot form, without sweaty feets and combine it with black skinny jeans, a bandshirt and a leather or black bomber jacket. If it get's like really hot, I'm wearing a pair of those mesh sneakers by Nike, some jeans shorts or swimming pants and a bandshirt.

kimono sleeves

lmao this looks so fucking awkward. It's like he tried to mix black metal and fascist clothing and fucked up on both counts.

>pre-innawoods
>not post

Petrus Fuckin Steele, rest in power

I'm not sympathising with antifa, but Infernal War is band funded by blockheads that collaborated with Honor (which was openly nazi band) and they said tons of silly things in the interviews from underground zines. Much bullshit about Holocaust, jews, muslims etc.
Infernal War is good musically wise, but terrible in terms of common sense. Even for black metal genre.

I dont care what they eat for dinner, who they voted for or what they think about jews. The music is the only factor that influences what I listen to.

>would bury his stage clothes before wearing them
Effay as fuck