When did you grow out of vaporwave?

When did you grow out of vaporwave?

that fit looks really good

I fuck hard with shorts and loud button ups. Living at the beach is a dream for tourist-core.

Leo aged pretty terribly after Romeo and Juliet

I stopped listening to it after I deleted all my social media acounts. I use to listen to it all the time when I got super baked. Last night I wanted to re-live the feeling, so I smoked some weed and searched all my favorite songs. I couldn't even get myself to click on any of the videos because I was cringing so fucking hard. Honestly, if anyone still listens to this shit just for the sake of being ironic they need to get hit by a big truck. Looking back vaporwave is so try hard and tacky.

I listen to vaporwave and dress in that manner but not the way this guy does...

how do you dress?

when i grew up

this to be honest

is there a quality dump of this and similar anywhere

Spring/Summer- black, navy, white and tan shorts (5inch, boxy cut/not slim)
-short sleeve and long sleeve oxfords and other casual button ups
-tube socks (preference based)
-white sneakers (Nike blazers, studios, tennis classics, reeboks but not OP's)
-headwear should be a nice visor. Maybe a light colored one and a dark one.
No dad hats (tricky to get right) or bucket hats no stans in green red or blue, (rod laver is fine), no superstars
Winter/Fall
Dark wash jeans, wool pants, golfing pants, medium wash blue jeans, slim fits.
Long sleeve shirts with minimal branding. Go for fits that aren't too slim. Key colors are dark green, black, white and red. New balance works best here, but really you've got lots of room. Thrift for a windbreaker- any will do, so long as you like it. For colder places, thrift a heavy jacket. Leather jackets also work.

For sunglasses, horn rim always. Shutter shades are try hard

They're Fila not Reebok

haha this has nothing to do with vaporwave, you just dress like an average 20-something college student.

>I was so try hard and tacky
ftfy, nice projecting

Ay that reminds me can anyone get me a Id on this shirt

I actually really like the vaporwave aesthetic when it's done well, but I don't understand how people can actually listen to that shit

Custom for film

No man! I've been obsessed with the outfits in that whole movie for years

Wut movie is this

romeo and juliet

honestly chilling out to eccojams and wearing nice simplistic clothing is really fun and relaxing

Legend (google image search ya retard) says it's Romeo + Juliet

I don't really understand how people turned something like this into an ironic status affectation.

Maybe that means I'm getting old.

Like this everyone

is vaporwave-core just low effort gonzo-core?

yes

t h i s

Blank Banshee is not vaporwave

Are super loud button up shirts vaporwave? I thought they were big fat party animal/homosexual core

Your opinion is wrong. Besides, it's the clothing that matters

yeah Blank Banshee is seapunk

Meme says I'm right

Inspo

It's more important to be frugal and self aware- knowing about how capitalism and the government manipulate our lives and turning their bullshit into something new

*REEEEEEEEEEEE's internally*

>Maybe that means I'm getting old.

how many more times must we hear that stupid fucking cliche?

Never got into it because I don't listen to memes nor do I wear them. Swear to god anyone who fucks with vaporwave and that fucky sadboys shit even ironically (ESPECIALLY ironically) is irl Cringe Compilation 2011.

I like vaporwave though I seldom listen to it . I feel like most of it is so similar and sounds the same now.

Tbh I got into it like around 2015 but i didn't stick, I don't hate it though but a lot is so fucking uncreative . Shout out to artzie though definitely was fun listening to all the uploads while studying for uni exams

lanky attractive men can pull it off
nice hair helps
don't double up and wear fisher hats.

Why is it cringy to listen to vaporwave?

I like the mellow sound, who cares if it's some teenagers after school remix.

The same night your mom ate me out

x

Vaporwavespo thread