Rental record

I was late on my rent twice (including this month) but just got $6k in autismbux backpay. Do you think my landlord will give me a bad rental record for being late twice if I explain how I am fucked in the head? Do you think paying for the rest of the lease upfront would make it any better? I want to get a place somewhere better after this lease runs out cuz I'm getting like $20k in extra money from student aid, but I guess it doesn't matter if you can pay the whole lease upfront if you have a bad rental record.

Bump

Samefagging until the thread gets replies

Samefag

Samefag

Beg your landlord for forgiveness. Landlords like videos of a sexy dance on dvd or cd slid under their door trust me do it no explanation needed

Why am I begging him for forgiveness? I'm not gonna beg for shit.

As a landlord, my take on it is this:

pay your rent on the 31st if its due the first

if you are behind a month on rent, pay me my back rent.

don't pay your lease out, just pay your fucking rent on time.

keep the place decent. don't fuck up my place

Why don't you want me to pay my lease out?

Because land lords, in my experience, live rent check to rent check; so paying your rent up front does nothing for them. I had one decline because she didn't trust herself with the money.

People are retards regardless of whether they own a house or not, user.

Well this is a management company and not a private renter so I don't think it'll be an issue. Just don't want to get a bad reference from the property manager.

> rental record

this does not exist.

Just pay your rent and apologize to the landlord. Shit happens all the time man. No big deal.

Now turning your place into a crack den and never paying rent at all, thats what landlords dread.

Pfft, if your rent is due on the 1st, pay it on the 25th.

just pay your rent and that's it
if anything people get very suspicions if you offer to pay the lease.

Also, wtf is a rental record? never heard of it

Why the hell would anyone get suspicious if I wanted to pay the last 3 months of my lease at one time after being late twice?

And by rental record I meant more like if you try to rent at some of the better places they ask you for a reference and shit along with credit checks and I don't want my only reference to be a shitty one.

a nice deposit check or a collateral would solve any reference issue.

and for money upfront, it's been an enigma to me as well but it's a fact.

Nothing exists called "a rental record"

The only thing future landlords will be able to look at is evictions

Holy shit dude , youre autistic - you live online. Google it

Fuck off retard

Dude go on Craigslist their is literally thousands of landlords who will rent to anyone with cash I always pay at my connivence since I'm not on a lease or had to put a deposit down

If you explain to him how you're fucked in the head, maybe he'll give you a mental record. heh?

I already live in the nigger ghetto. I want to move somewhere nicer and closer to campus and those places have a going rate of like $900-1500/m and want good rental references.

Heh