W2c racial purity?

w2c racial purity?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/search?q=Philosophically, tribalism is the product of irrationalism and collectivism. It is a logical consequence of modern philosophy. Tribalism (which is the&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=ulayWMPHGZLr8weshqXoBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nowhere. Everyone is mixed. You're probably mixed. Fuck off

peddle your pseudo science elsewhere reddit

diniro was already an ugly daigo wop anyway so who gives a shit if he mixes with niggers?
and eastwood is a 5'8" manlet kmao

absolutely BASED post haha YES nasty!!!

oh pigfuck, never change
how are all those moles from being in the ozzy sun mate?

excuse me?

>he actually thinks that he doesn't have an appreciable amount of non-european dna

You're an engineering major at a community college aren't you

>everyone is mixed
>you're probably mixed
>everyone is
>you're probably
>probably

>probably being something everyone IS
>2017

Whew

>e-e-everyone is a nigger, my professor said so, check mate bigot!

How does Clint's wife looks like?

do you have any idea what someone with substantial nonwhite DNA looks like you stupid simpleton?

most white americans have no substantial nonwhite DNA, european populations obviously have none. i know you're proud that you got into some mid tier 'university' but you're not on reddit now.

>you probably have substantial nonwhtie DNA without even knowing it! nonwhite DNA is in everyone, you wouldnt even be able to tell racist nazi!

kill yourself.

>says engineering major like it's a bad thing
>he's a shitskin even though white boys created engineering

poor lil mixed boy has some issues with his composition. lol. its not uncommon

we're all half black! most dumb whites dont even know they're actually HALF NEGRO HEH DUMB ENGINEERING MAJOR

absolutely BTFO

>nazi

>he's a shitskin even though white boys created engineering
Actually Egyptians created engineering you stupid white idiot. And Egyptians were BLACK!

WE

yep yet again white people trying to claim something they didnt do and pretend that blacks did nothing
im a black guy, but im educated. im the whole package and white assholes just like to pick on things because they cant conceive of a good looking, fit, tall, educated black person being successful in his life
hope this racism gets baned

Reminder to report and ignore race-bait threads. They are not fashion-related.

Um do you really believe that the Egyptians were white? Stupid ass engineering bitch. Get educated.

You are not in a tribe.
Racism is really the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man's genetic lineage the notion that a man's intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man's mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man's convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman's version of the doctrine of innate ideas or of inherited knowledge which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man's life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination.

Ok so does that mean you also believe that culture is all relative and there is no objective difference in value or worth between different cultures?

>inb4 but m-muh tribalism is le natural xdxd
Tribalism is a weapon used by sub human parasites.
Philosophically, tribalism is the product of irrationalism and collectivism. It is a logical consequence of modern philosophy.

Tribalism (which is the best name to give to all the group manifestations of the anti-conceptual mentality) is a dominant element in Europe, as a reciprocally reinforcing cause and result of Europe's long history of caste systems, of national and local (provincial) chauvinism, of rule by brute force and endless, bloody wars. As an example, observe the Balkan nations, which are perennially bent upon exterminating one another over minuscule differences of tradition or language.

Tribalism had no place in the United States - until recent decades. It could not take root here, its imported seedlings were withering away and turning to slag in the melting pot whose fire was fed by two inexhaustible sources of energy: individual rights and objective law; these two were the only protection man needed.

>t. lame fedora tipping undergad

saved for comedic value

i agree but dont be such a fedora next time

The only way a culture can become valuable is if it revolves around a certain currency. I'm sorry but your tribalist caveman sensibilities do not fit the criteria of value

Not an argument

So you believe that Papa New Guinean culture, globalist McDonaldized consumer culture, and say Japanese culture are all value neutral and no better or worse than one another?

Confirmed retard.

even anthropologists argue that politically correct fuckwits like you and your viewpoints are cancer and holding back societal development. get fucked

Strawmen. If that is what you got from my comment then you need to better reading skills?

How am i politically correct? If it were up to me, all these "racial politicians" on both sides are to be pubically executed for distracting the country from real issues

>The only way a culture can become valuable is if it revolves around a certain currency. I'm sorry but your tribalist caveman sensibilities do not fit the criteria of value

if your intention itt was to write a hilarious caricature of david french/national review tier spergy cuckservatism then you have succeeded. if you're actually being earnest, my only regret is that i will never get to see what the 'man' who wrote these posts look like, which is a shame, but i think david french will suffice as a stand in for my mind's eye.

No strawman here; you literally could not answer a direct question honestly since you lack integrity or any kind of clarified, educated viewpoint.

>How am i politically correct? If it were up to me, all these "racial politicians" on both sides are to be pubically executed for distracting the country from real issues

wow settle down there david, sounding a little authoritarian aren't we? think of the constitution! beat them with ideas and your cunning rhetoric! dont fall into the traps of collectivism david!!! THE CONSTITUTION NEEDS YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER

>cuckservative
Not an argument. Go back to arguing on twitter ie getting the most retweets

>educated viewpoint
You're collectivist viewpoint isnt exactly educated either

Why is /pol/ so fixated on race? There are bigger issues in this country than this.

Cultural relativism is far, far dumber as an intellectual argument than even the most low-brow racist perspective. Hope you know that because if not... lol.

I'd say that if I was mixed too. Yuck.

dabid the cosntutuoin dahbid, think of the cosntituons and FIGHT THESE COLLECTIVIST BULLIES

Getting a little "foaming at the mouth" there, parasite?
Authoritarianism is okay if it's self defense for individulism. You seem to be fixated with this david guy. Does he make you and you're rabid "friends" mad on twitter.com?

>

The infantile collectivist is very determined on posting this many replies. Are you trying to pretend you're not the only faggot here?

>There are bigger issues in this country than this.

Yeah too bad the lefties can only focus on inherent characteristics like race and gender. Gotta be able to beat them on their own talking points.

And quite honestly, America has more guns than it has people. We would have an extraordinarily small amount of gun crime if you took away our negro kill statistics.

They pose a huge problem financially, socially, and to your physical body so yes I would say black people are one of the biggest issues in the country.

Can you election newfags go back to your fucking social media sites and stop shitting up boards with your unrelated stormfaggotry?

>you're rabid friends

DABID NO, DONT DO IT DABID PUT IT DOWN DABID WHAT WOULD JONH LOCKE DO DABID THINK OF LOCKE THINK OF HAMILTON THINK OF YOUR BLACK CHILDREN DABID PUT THE GUN DOWN

remember david what hayy potter and yoda said, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side daBiD@!! TABULA RASA DABID, RULE OF LAW, THE CONSITUTION, EQUALITY DABID, THINK OF THE EQUALITIYY THINK OF ALL THE BASED CONSERVATIVE BLACKS DABID

Do you know why British people are so ugly?
>inbred
Actually no, not at all. Brits have had the Roman Roads and good rule of law for a long time. Meaning they were never forced into conditions where in-breeding became necessary.

What Brits are is OUT-BRED. The Britons got enriched by Celts. They got enriched by Romans. They got enriched by Angles, Saxons and Jutes. They got enriched by Normans.
All of these WHITE groups came and enriched the British people and fucked 'em up good resulting in stuff like terrible teeth.
So imagine how much worse it is for whites to mix with non-whites, particularly when this almost exclusively happens among lower-class people.

Have all the eugenic "best of both worlds" fantasies you want but realize there is no order behind this mixing to make it happen like that.

What is best is remaining as "pure" as possible because "pure" populations had most of their ugly mutants purged via thousands of years of natural selection.

What race-mixing does is create new ugly mutants in an environment that will not purge them. Hell, medicine will surgically correct deformity.

FACT: you fixate on race """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""issues""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" because you unironically cant into economics

Let me guess you're low/middle class too

This is nothing but typical tribalist drivel that constantly gets spouted out by subhuman parasites who are low class

The philosophy of collectivism upholds the existence of a mystic (and unperceivable) social organism, while denying the reality of perceived individuals-a view which implies that man's senses are not a valid instrument for perceiving reality. Collectivism maintains that an elite endowed with special mystic insight should rule men-which implies the existence of an elite source of knowledge, a fund of revelations inaccessible to logic and transcending the mind. Collectivism denies that men should deal with one another by voluntary means, settling their disputes by a process of rational persuasion; it declares that men should live under the reign of physical force (as wielded by the dictator of the omnipotent state)-a position which jettisons reason as the guide and arbiter of human relationships.

From every aspect, the theory of collectivism points to the same conclusion: collectivism and the advocacy of reason are philosophically antithetical; it is one or the other and your kind keeps falling for it like the parasites you are.

Can I run by my idea for fixing the "black" problem in the US?

Step 1:
Cut all black-specific welfare, hand outs or community investments. They only get what everyone else has access to.

Step 2:
Mandatory life time (permanent incarceration) sentencing in a private prison for violent crimes by repeat offenders (more than two in a given year). They will work for the rest of their lives, or die in there.

Step 3.
Watch as black communities rip themselves apart, and the few blacks with self-control are able to move away and save themselves and their families while the rest become a slave caste within primarily black prisons and are never released, effectively removing their genes and culture from American society.

Step 4.
The remaining decent blacks continue to live productive lives in society and the nigger culture is completely dead within 50 years, safely contained in private prisons that profit off of their labour.

I can't see any issue here.

brits arent ugly, the problem with britain is they've facilitated the propagation of a genetic and economic serf class of lower caste whites over centuries. the class divide in britain and the dysgenic underclass of EPL watching, binge drinking, my child-was-raped-by-a-paki-but-id-rather-watch-wayne-rooney-then-care race of trogolodytes is the result.

this is a dedicated and hilarious troll and i salute you dabid

Another retard who doesn't know the definitions of the working, middle and upper classes.

>Let me guess you're low/middle class too

lefties don't fixate on race? XDDDDDD
>BLM, KKK
lefty, democrats
>MSNBC, CNN, FOX - all race baiters
lefty
>NYT, Time, The Guardian, etc. - focused only on race
lefty

name one popular non-left organization that doesn't focus on race or gender. I'll wait.

>tfw i just realised hes literally just copy pasting ayn rand

>anything that doesnt conform to my infantile collectivist sensiblities is a le troll xd
How can i be the troll? Do you not see the OP? Or are you this brainwashed? SAD!

t. Lower class parasite who need race topics as a coping mechanism

You probably think surgeons on $300k a year are upper class and don't even know the difference between the working class and the middle class beyond some arbitrary income segregation. Back to middle school, David.

stop it ayn

I dont think i ever said that the majority of leftists aren't race obssessed morons

>mfw i realize hes just spewing out twitter tier arguments and "cuckservative" pictures

google.com.au/search?q=Philosophically, tribalism is the product of irrationalism and collectivism. It is a logical consequence of modern philosophy. Tribalism (which is the&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=ulayWMPHGZLr8weshqXoBA

>wah im so poor qq
>being a tribalist subhuman is the only way to cope QQ fuk u david!!!
LMAO

much better than the arguments you're pulling straight from an "alt rite" twitter page

I'm a leftist, but I'm not proud of how some loud members of the left and (sometimes) the media focuses so much on these issues. It's, in part, what annoyed people to the point of voting for Trump.

Personally, I stand to move past race and identity politics. Yes, races have differences, but I personally don't see the point of blowing them out of proportion. Everyone is capable of being a good person, and if they act so, they deserve respect.

why are american leftists so deluded about class? it's really weird especially since as alleged Marxist it's the first concept they should actually put effort in understanding

Im a leftist marxist now? Where did you get from? Make up you're damn mind you absolue waste of air LARPer

>Tribalism had no place in the United States - until recent decades. It could not take root here, its imported seedlings were withering away and turning to slag in the melting pot whose fire was fed by two inexhaustible sources of energy: individual rights and objective law; these two were the only protection man needed.

Fucking lel. That 'melting pot' involved white people btfo of Natives and every other minority. Without that domination you now have tribalism. It had nothing to do with everyone holding hands and singing fucking kumbaya to a portrait of a dead white president.

Fuck off, /pol/, this isn't fashion-related.

I come to this board for fashion. Not race bait nonsense.

>leftist marxist
Are you legit illiterate? haha

I love it.

how is being triggered by posts on a message board real nigga? haha just close your eyes hahaha just dont open the thread nhaha

>Without that domination you now have tribalism
False. That tribalism exists because those people are deluded and society is allowing it to happen because they have it hammered into their brain about how collectivism is "God"

Marxism is left leaning. I dont care what it means in your country

A fashion-related thread died for this.

buttblasted

so....this..is the power...of...autism

if a study was conducted to see what induced more autism in young adults, the consumption of anime vs individualist philosophy, which would be the more potent? my money's on individualism.

this board is garbage and the majority of the threads are not fashion related, a nigger hair thread or some gay faggot face rate thread was probably slid off, nothing important.

Fuck his kids are embarassing

Alpha deniro blood line down the drain because "race is just a social construct"

>a nigger hair thread or some gay faggot face rate thread was probably slid off, nothing important.
As if this thread is more important?

Who cares?

yes

>so....this..is the power...of...autism
not an argument

But if you still want to use these "arguments" then i guess ill go along with it.

>what induced more autism in young adults, the consumption of anime vs individualist philosophy, which would be the more potent? my money's on individualism

go to any "alt right" twitter page and then look at the profile picture

Or am i speaking to a dumb rabid communist Veeky Forumsggot? Go to any soviet march videos, look at the comments and then look at their profile pictures

I disagree. Why don't you make this thread on /pol/, where it's actually on-topic?

you're funnier when you're just copy pasting ayn rand

>Italians
>white

This would maybe be realistic if each race had similiar achievements historically

Black people can't even make towns or suburbs that people want to live in. Let alone a city, let alone a country. Tribalism is shit I agree. But ignoring how bad niggers are is just as delusion. You have to be verging on insane to look at black people and say to yourself "now that's a group of people. I want in my country"

Black people are the hole in the plot that is diversity

because i dont wanna, hows that make you feel faggot?

Embarrasing only to the infantile collectivist parasite who needs race politics as escapism from real problems

It makes me feel kind of nostalgic for the old Veeky Forums, when there weren't non-stop /pol/ posts shitting up the site.

Found the mullato sub human

t.dweeb whose 'old Veeky Forums' is 2014

Where did i say that the negro population is a-okay? Their race demographic absolutly suffers from sub primate tribalism sensibilities

No, 2009.

thats wrong and thats not an argument

Not to whomst you're replying: I agree with you except for where you do not extend this to other races. Arabic Muslims, for instance, are almost as bad and even have a culture of in-breeding. Our soldiers all have stories about seeing guys with six fingers and shit because they've been fucking their cousins for centuries.

But the really dangerous ones are groups like the Chinese that just buy. fucking. everything.

NZ, Aus and Canada are filled with people that can't afford to move out of their parent's house and start a family because foreign buyers snap up all the property and drive prices through the roof.
If it was just blacks they could defend their property but with Chinese they DON'T OWN property.

And it's always important to remember that whites are the LEAST TRIBAL people. It's deviant for us to think tribally but it is DEFAULT for other groups to do this. Even very successful groups like Indians, East Asians and Jews.

Veeky Forums was better then but it had nothing to do with the lack of racism or offtopic threads.

Because your post is shaming white people for not wanting to be forced to live around niggers

I'm a tribalist because I don't want elevated crime rates by an immigrant race that is 100% optional within my country?

Diversity is fine if we exclude niggers and muslims

All the "racism" (really, it was just people calling each other "niggers" as a joke) and offtopic threads were done in the name of fun then. Not this sort of "internet activist" cancer that this thread reeks of.

>Diversity is fine if we exclude niggers and muslims
nah

diversity is contra to nature, thats why it must be state enforced.