ICELANDIC FASHION

...due to popular demand

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/xdeathrow/
instagram.com/soleyt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the populus demands more!
more icelandic fashion!

don't worry, I'm dropping some pictures from Facebook now and then I'll dig through instagram later this day

Bae

most are fat and ugly

I wouldn't say most, but there are a lot of fat people in Iceland

pls no fatties.

her
>rick owens
him
>thom browne
him
>vetements

damn iceland glo'd up

I swear girls have the same overall makeup technique, they all have the same aesthetic, they basically all look the same.

it really does have a sort of homogenising effect. they all start to look the same no matter their race.

whats so fashionable about Icelandic people??Looks like they tend to dress just like every european normal people

>that
>looking anything like Thom Browne
you tried/5

At least she's trying to cut.

instagram.com/xdeathrow/

instagram.com/soleyt/

True tumblr kings of the Reykjavik hipster scene.

Are there more pics of OP's chick in this thread or every girl in Iceland have amorphous tits?

makes sense, it's a cold country

I still want to visit Iceland but these clothes are insipid

still I can see why they'd appeal to American Veeky Forums users. It's like a slightly better version of American fashion.

nordic """""""""""fashion"""""""""""" is absolute cringe

Didn't really see a demand for it

WHERE ARE THE BORK PICS

Don't know where you got these pics, but when I was there 90% of young people looked like Bieber clones.

There aren't a lot of any people in Iceland that shit has the population of a small city. Bunch of nords inbreeding on an island if you ask me!

im visiting iceland in 7 days for sprang bronk :,)

w2c x18 rejkjavik

based lapo

coolest sneakers ever

hjalpa þer að dumpa

fra sonar

cringe shit desu

That's very nice, thank you.

Nordcuck once again BTFO my mediterranean people..

"glo'd up" fucking instagram generation CHILD

supreme is on the rise in iceland, it's fucking ridiculous

source: i live there, ama

Hvar?
Hvernig gengur?
Ertu strákur eða stelpa?

Icelanders look like danes/norwegians crossed with trashy canadians (newfoundland most likely)

this is literally just what anybody under like 30 wears in any scandinavian city

Good evening M'lady...may I say you are the light to my dark

At least they aren't wiggers like USA and britian

>they all start to look the same no matter their race

I wonder who could be behind this

A lot of these girls are indistinguishable from British slags tbqh

>two cultures of people
>continuously fucking on one island
>all the women appear a shapeless blobs

gee who would've thunk it

>muh inbreeding

Your joke would be funny if it weren't for the fact that is one of the most genetically diverse regions in Europe.

Nigger.

>needs app for not fucking your cousin
nice try sven olüfsen

girl on the left reminds me of the woman in pic related. Maybe that's her idk.

They're dressed and made-up similar to how people in LA or NY are dressing now, It's basic streetwear and instagram makeup. It's seems to be more of a subset of people though and we're only seeing what OP has posted. Whenever I've seen any video related to Iceland The people there always seem to be above average attractiveness imo.

>they all start to look the same no matter their race.

that's the plan

>sven olüfsen

Just realised I forgot to mention I was talking about Britain.

ayy

>Urfaust

nice

those guys make pretty effay tshirts

>urfaust
>scroop neck tee

rofl figures they would print their shit on scoop necks fucking morons

stfu social media wigger

Women are egoist who can't be bothered to be told that they're moronic. They're easier to trick into the heard mentality yet still believe they're unique since they can't get over their egos, while standing next to another girl who looks exactly the same. You can tell a hypebeast faggot that he looks like every other Kanye worshipper and he'll probably rethibk his life choices. For women it takes a whole new generation of girls to comethrough before it gets through their skull that following every instagram trend makes them look like fucking morons as if everyone isn't keyed in to this culture and doesn't know what celebrity and instagram model their ripping this month.

Like with chokers, that shit has spread si fast I've seen the most fat unatractive fat ones wearing them now and looks like a pack of sauages sqeezed around their neck.

Funniest thing is they'll harp on streetwear dudes for all looking the same when they're just their female counterparts.

The girl in red looks like a descendent of the Children of the Damned.

I'd fuck her in a heartbeat.

i fucking wish canada was white like iceland

>Cherry picking southern European fashion
Still looks like shit, kys baby :-)

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

move to literally any small ontario town. trust me, you won't like it. its too white

this thread makes me miss my half icelandic half dutch ex. she looked like a young angelina jolie.

yeah but you can find that in any country