Me? I'm thinking about picking up a S'well bottle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhRQsBICnPY
mybkr.com/
amazon.com/Vacuum-Insulated-Bottle-Double-Stainless/dp/B00MI1D6PU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Me? I'm thinking about picking up a S'well bottle

you sound like this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=yhRQsBICnPY

How do you intend to effectively clean it?

is this a joke or have you never seen one of these

Yeah get that brown wood on your lips

It's not real wood dude, it's just painted.

I HAVE THE BOTTLE DEPICTED IN THE IMAGE ATTACHED TO THIS POST —ONE OF THE BETTER BOTTLES IN THE MARKET.

Why do you post this in every water bottle thread? It's nothing special, brudder

Girl I know got this exact bottle two years ago. Now there are maybe 20 people we see every day carrying this bottle. So she's getting a different one because she doesn't want to be like those assholes who just copy other people. Like you.

but she didn't copy them. she's nothing like them. why does she care? she sounds a lot like OP.

WHY ARE THREADS REGARDING BOTTLES KEEP BEING MADE? BOTTLES ARE NOTHING SPECIAL.

you're actually so annoying

oh shit where have you been, man
missed your all caps / occasionally insightful posts

If you have a problem with these threads, why do you post in them?

>being so autistic you need to be told what bottle you should drink water out of from skinny white teens on a fashion subforum of an anime website

I DID NOT STATE, NOR IMPLY, THAT I "HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THREADS REGARDING BOTTLES".

YOU FAIL TO COMPREHEND THE MEANING OF MY REPLY.

I use a Zojirushi travel mug for water

Any cheap bottle recs that ship or are available in the UK? I don't care if they're popular not that I see much anyway but I usually reuse my bottles but sooner or later I can taste the plastic or if I leave em around they get thrown away

That is so tacky user

I could find something similar in a Chapters

just get a fucking nalgene buddy, seafoam best color

are you french?

just buy a fucking crate of glas water bottles and take one with you, when you leave the house.

Answer me this.
Why are the most cancerous annoying faggot on this board?
Literally no one likes you

hey man i like him. at least hes better than all those people making "is x effay" threads

Some girl I know started suing a s'well a couple months ago, I basically see someone else with a new one daily, now urban outfitters is selling them. Do yourself a favor and get something else.

it looks like a regular water bottle that somebody shit in

I think glass bottles look nice, but of course they're not very practical

get rid of tripfaggots by not replying to them, they crave attention because they know real life can never offer it to them, send that cancer to a self-inflicted grave where it belongs by ignoring it

just get a fucking plastic unbranded water bottle, minimalism is key to being Veeky Forums, if you try to make your fucking accessories look "aesthetic" or whatever dumbass macbook wielding skinny jean hitler youth wool cardigan bullshit you think you're trying to pull with a wooden tryhard ass waterbottle, then you are so far from "////Veeky Forums////""" that you may as well just fuck off to r/waterbottles or something

please, don't ever make another thread here.

>is this a joke
is your fucking wooden waterbottle a joke? jesus christ kid nobody at your highschool is going to think you look cool with that let alone anyone older than you.

i have a bunch of these: mybkr.com/

pretty sure theyre supposed to be for girls only but i dont care!!!

I wont leave :'(

Nalgene w/ stickers > all

I was thinking of picking up a Meme Kanteen.

At first, I was leaning towards that bamboo cap, but now I'm probably going to go with the simple plastic one.

he said that the post is a joke

>tfw you die from dehydration because your bottle isn't cool enough to drink out of

what are some effay water bottle holders?

That dorky mesh thing in the side of my laptop backpack.

s'well is a ripoff. rebranded fast-made chinese stuff

if you want it, just buy here amazon.com/Vacuum-Insulated-Bottle-Double-Stainless/dp/B00MI1D6PU

or whatever, it's a common bottle shape.

klean kanteen is a meme?

it's pretty functional and standard. OP, why dont you just get yourself any stainless steel water bottle.

so utterly pointless

and it makes it look like you've planned your whole day around a water bottle

this dick

what are some effay water bottle holder sacks?

I hate having to carrying around my Ralph Lauren™ Water Bottle™ in my Nautica™ Water Bottle Holder™, I'm looking for a J.Crew™ Water Bottle Holder™ Sack™ to carry around my Ralph Lauren™ Water Bottle™ whilst it's in my Nautica™ Water Bottle Holder™

this

i-i like him t-too

The inside dip shit.

and I said his thread is a joke?

www.reddit.com/r/waterbottles

Why did someone take the time to make this?