kokopiecoco.com/
incontrolclothing.com/
etsy.com/listing/291292429/aesthetic-great-wave-shirt
etsy.com/listing/271476929/vaporwave-jungle-sweatshirt
vapor95.com/collections/tees/products/code-blue-tee[/spoiler]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>/2012-13/

sauce?

No one gave any shits then. For it to be Veeky Forums some people have to give shits but not too many.

vapor95.com/
kokopiecoco.com/
incontrolclothing.com/
3 top sites for clothing like this IMO

no matter how frequently you faggots post this stuff in threads, I can never understand the appeal

There is no appeal because it's objectively garbage.

why do you think its not effay??

Stupid trend that has nothing to do with Vaporwave. Long overdue and all this shit looks like those cheap 100% Polyester Chinese garms your uncle buys at the market.

this goes hand in hand with vaporwave....
"Vaporwave is a musical micro-genre that emerged in the early 2010s among certain Internet communities, such as Reddit and Tumblr. It is characterized by a nostalgic fascination with retro cultural aesthetics, video games, technology and advertising, and often involves the fusion of modern popular music with lounge, smooth jazz and elevator music."

Vaporwave was about the music, this is just mimicking the graphics and design with no correlation whatsoever. Also the only people who actually like this are those who shitpost on facebook "aesthetic" pages.

real vaporwave clothing would just be 80s or 90s thrift. and at least that has the potential to look good on someone, unlike all this redbubble shit

This is all trash. At least the Vaporwave threads a few years ago had interesting pieces. This is late AND awful.

The different phases a cyberpunk obsessed person goes through.
First, it's almost cosplay cybergoth.
Then it's rave punk shit.
Eventually goes to faux-vaporwave and back to the future fashion.
Then finally, if they got money they go techninja and if they don't they go fishing for jeckets in thrift shops to look like Deckard.

Sauce??

No.

Bronze56k

Thoughts?

never seen any of these in a fit

Better than streetwear

Urban everything needs to leave the mainstream by the 2020s or we're going to have some issues

AESTHETIC IS NOT A DESCRIPTOR ON ITS OWN
YOU ARE ESSENTIALLY SAYING "SHOW ME CLOTHES THAT LOOK LIKE SOMETHING"

STOP THIS FUCKING DISASTER OF A TREND AND KILL YOU ARE SELF

wtf no it's not

It kind of is. Streetwear has been a meme for nearly 2 decades and even a more subtle version of vaporwavish style would be a breath of fresh air to see.

etsy betsy

Anyone have experience buying through vapor95? About to buy the OP hoodie or the green vine one but just wanting to know if they are tts and if they ship alright.

second this, on the fence of getting the V-Deco hoodie

Word

Can someone explain when the word aesthetic became a fucking adjective for this garbage look

>hey everyone look at me i know about the INTERNET!
the worst fucking trend as of late. awful tryhard shit trying its hardest to seem otherwise. like "look at how ironic and detached i am i spent a shit ton of money on this faggy printalloverme tumblr meme shirt it's a rather obscure meme you probably don't know about it but i do because i go on the internet lol."

you aren't impressing anyone.

afaik it was used to describe the particular aesthetic of those stupid vaporwave album covers. since it's pretty much all style and no substance the "aesthetic" is the main talking point of vaporwave. naturally, since it's a meme genre the descriptor itself became a meme.

>meme this meme that everything is a meme
phew, almost thought you had a valid opinion for a second

There was always a lot of discussion about the aesthetic of vaporwave, but retarded kids saw conversations like that and assumed "aesthetic" was an adjective describing vaporwave

Kinda makes me worried that I wouldn't get the right size because it says to size up. Some things I wear large but sometimes medium, so I guess I should get large. I think I'll just do it I mean we only live once my man. It's only 70$ if we get burnt just give it to a family member for their birthday or something.

IMO the only way to pull it off without looking like a tryhard child is to:

>Avoid shitty fake kanji and memes like aliens or NASA stuff
>Avoid brightly colored glitch art shit
>Avoid anything that's full anime for the sake of anime
>Avoid illustrations/Tumblr style art, since it's more pastel goth and not aesthetic
>Anything holographic bigger than a hat or shoes will make you look like a moron

To pull it off, think more of thrifted stuff in appealing pastel colors and retrofuture logos/designs that resonate with the dreamy haze that vaporwave embodies

Honestly, though, you can give it a nod with palewave fits with soft textures and pastel colors and that wouldn't be too bad

This honestly doesn't sound bad at all now that you've weeded out the normie out of the "aesthetic"

tää

Well, part of shitting up any form of style is exaggerating and flanderizing it beyond the point of subtlety and good taste. In this case, people fixating on the elements of vaporwave instead on the whole and missing the attitude entirely.

So I guess here's some attempts at conveying what that means a bit in terms of fashion, or at the very least some stuff that gets the idea of vaporwave across without being too overbearing with it

Of course, the more out there anything is the more you'd need to balance it out.

Is this tie /aesthetic/?

Depends on what you wear it with

w2c i need this so much

Loose around my neck with a white t shirt, an oversized black sport jacket, a black military cap, a butt ugly goatee and my glasses from grade 5

where2cop?

It's Penguin, not sure if it's online. I just came across it in a winners

Or, you know, you could just avoid the shitty "aesthetic"/vaporwave bullshit altogether and just dress how you want and with shit that looks good on you. I find that adhering to any "genre" of fashion or striving for a style that can be reduced to a hashtag is corny. It defeats the purpose of having a style to begin with.

/Thread

It's nearly the same art as the paint job on my bike, need to check my local winners

Well, sure, you can say that about any style ever. Nobody's forcing anyone to follow a specific fashion. It's useful if one doesn't know where to start, though.

As a result, there will be trend-chasers (or at least people who want to incorporate a trend into their own style), and I'd rather people want the better instead of the worse parts.

etsy.com/listing/291292429/aesthetic-great-wave-shirt

please grow up and let this stupid trend die

>It's useful if one doesn't know where to start, though.
While I want to agree, I think that ends up being counter-productive. What was described in the earlier post is essentially learning how to dress yourself in a conservative fashion and piecing together basic stuff and coordinating colors (in this case, pale/light/pastel). Calling it "aesthetic"/"vaporwave"/"palewave" is just needless and is too vague to be useful. Considering how you have to go out of your way to qualify what it means and how to do it without looking lame, I don't think it has very much use as a foundation to build upon. It would be better to just start from scratch.

A N I M E

2013 wants its meme back

>using aesthetic as an adjective
How to spot an under age faggot

>Romeo

school shooter looking ass

Hey Dylan gays praised on here for being effay so why not Leo

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt

w2c homie?

Vapor95

like it, wtc?

nvm, found it at Vapor95

Wew lad, you could be a little less obvious with your shilling. Are you paid to do this?

se

literally middle school core. get the fuck out

gtfo, stupid, cunt, terrible, what are you doing on my fucking board. leave. not vaporwave. Palm trees? terrible.

public basketball court type shit.

not him but it's highly vapourwave

wavy

honestly this looks pretty cool but it's sold out

I wish. Wouldn't most normal people only shill if they owned their own website anyway?

Yeah, I know.

actual sauce:
etsy.com/listing/271476929/vaporwave-jungle-sweatshirt

>dress how you want
>do what you want except this because you dont actually want this because I don't want this
Sick argument

do what u want cos a pirate is free
dress like a pirate

W2c this one?

[spoiler]vapor95.com/collections/tees/products/code-blue-tee[/spoiler]

go back to 2012, and on your way there gtfo this board