What shoes to wear with straight cut jeans?

Didn't find a general question thread so I figured out I'd ask here.

What shoes do I wear with straight cut jeans? I'm new to Veeky Forums (having read sticky & tuxbell & a few links listed there) and this information seemed to have slipped from me.

Buying straight cut jeans 'cause I'm a fatso (working on losing) and I have a truly feminine figure as a guy (I shit you not, there were girls envying my ass >_

Dude slim straight is the safest and most flattering fit for guys. It goes with anything

when we wrote the sticky we'd sooner burn a pair of straight cut jeans than wear them.

they're fine, though. i've actually started wearing them myself

this probably isn't what you want to hear but you can wear any sort of shoes with them--derbies, boots, cvos, sneakers. whether or not it looks good is a case by case basis

not necessarily. he already said he's a fatass with a feminine figure, so he's probably better off with straight cut
pant fits aren't really standardised, so a slim fit might be almost skinny or almost straight, you could try some slim fit, definitely skip skinny. looser fits are coming back a bit, but they're still kinda risque on jeans

Any shoes work, but just cuff the straight cut jeans once imo. It looks way better like that.

>>fatass
>>feminine figure
What kind of meme

OP here.
Thank you for the advice. Well, I was quite expecting that, since I hate the way straight cut jeans look (not a fan of blue denim at all) but they really seem to work on me.
You mean cut them at left/right knee? How big should the cut be?
It's not a meme, it's real. Pic related.

Holy fuck dude, you got a fat ass.
I meant cuff, not cut. Just roll them up once to expose the hem.
> t h i c c
> h
> i
> c
> c

IKR?

The worst thing is, the more I lose weight, the more disproportional I become. I had a fat ass even with 30 kg (~65 lbs) less, just my shoulders, chest and upper back got narrower...

yeah that's definitely too skinny, get a looser fit
cuffed jeans generally make your pants look more interesting and acentuate your shoes and socks, like in the pic
I prefer to cuff them two or three times

yeah, lol. you should wear straight cut. you should lift too to get bigger legs to balance out that ass

Thanks user, that outfit looks really cool! I will defo cuff them, since I doubt I will have an option (will probably have to buy a longer pair bcs of width).

there wasnt a general so ill just hitch on this one. im looking for olive green low tops, its a pain just to find any

I used to be in a much better shape, but it's been 4 years since I've exercised. Slowly getting into it.

The only thing that worked for this was enlarging my upper body. Lats, pecs and shoulders always do the trick.

don't buy expensive clothes until you're fit

just get slim/tapered. I'm fit I squat 250 and I have a nice ass. skinny jeans are only for skinny guys who don't lift.

Exactly my plan. From experience I know that I can buy hoodies/t-shirts, I always wear M at all weights.

Also I think I can buy shoes/accessories at this point.

That's nice! Used to squat 275 back in the day. 6'0" & 190 lbs. Was quite husky.

Skinny fits like straight jeans on my skinny legs, u cuck

>I'm fit
>I squat 250

Can adidas samba work with straight cut jeans ?

>squat 250
>I'm fit

i hope those are kg's

He could be fit and focus on cardio, speed and agility. Not sheer muscle strength. Think explosive strength.

Please say you shave your butthole
I would pound you into oblivion if so

Women have relatively larger asses to men on account of their wide birthing hips.

>muffintop
>fatass

dude why do you insist on wearing tight clothing when you're clearly obese? get your fucking diet in check and drop 30lbs before you come back here now get the fuck out.

Are you me trying to contact me from another dimension?

try athletic cut. for Levi's and Dockers it has a roomy seat and thigh, good for big hips and butt

user, you give people like us hope. Stay golden