Favorite guilty pleasure mall/fast fashion brand?

Favorite guilty pleasure mall/fast fashion brand?

uniqlo is great but boring

urban outfitters has some okay stuff sometimes

zara can be cool but isnt worth retail

h&m usually has decent basics and comfywear if you care to dig, their statement pieces are usually shit tho

Gap.

joe fresh at walmart can be pretty good

COS, uniqlo's pima tees are slipping in quality. The last one I got was downright plastic like for some reason, and the threads fused together

Superdry

Topman and primark desu

Gap for Gapbody. Uniqlo in theory but I dislike the way a lot of their stuff fits.

Zara has had a few cool pieces lately (bought a mesh blouse and patent-y pants over the last season), but like says, it's rarely worth retail (although their leather shoes and bags continue to be much higher quality than other high street brands).

I still think H&M is reliable for disposable basics and I find myself going there a lot when I'm in Europe and just can't be bothered to find a place that would have hair pins, tights a belt, and anything else I'd forgotten to pack.

seconding superdry

>No Urban Planet..
Aggy daggy.

they're ok but I hate their brand image, fucking wannabe japanese company
uniqlo is popular here for a reason
I guess I like fred perry for their history and image too

Overpriced, gaudy and obnoxious branding.

Zara, topman, h&m, & uniqlo

Uniqlo, Nike Lab, Lululemon Lab, Club Monaco

Their really heavyweight flannels are superb desu. You can unpick the logos that are sewn on the front and sleeve if you're that much of an autist.

Acne Studios

Weekday

It's like H&M but actually good for its prices (which are almost same as H&M itself).

jcrew

norse project,our legacy,Wood wood,Ami,Cos

>No US Shipping
fuck these are great tho

nigger shit XD

Uniqlo
Rivers
French Connection