Girl General

Please contribute inspo, celebs, makeup/hair routines or products, questions, etc. Thank you!!

V Pretty makeup

Such natural and pretty makeup hhnnggg

Look at that hair!! Anyways I'll come back later to dump more I hope this thread does well

Those shoes are nasty

being an effay guy seems a lot easier than being an effay girl
i just don't know what to do

Hi thank you for dumping

Tripskank I still fap to you frequently, please post more booty pics when you can thanks.

Cmon man have some respect :(

Don't be a beta orbiter lmao

What do you mean you don't know what to do?

Going on a beach vacation with my family soon and realizing I don't really have a "resort" wardrobe

wear soft fabrics
you can look elegant in layers and men still want to touch you

asian girls always being sneaky about their annorexia :^D

wheres the G string

How do I achieve that soft/full look on top? Whenever I tie my hair up it just stays flat on top, and if I wear it like that for a while it looks weird even after I let it down and brush it

Has anyone tried anything from Milk makeup?

I like their "skin that looks like skin" aethestic (although not so keen on the use a bajillion products to do so)

Do you really expect a girl bassist in front of an Imperial Nippon flag with moon runes to know what shes doing

Hey ladies I am India Mumbai rich man computerr enginer if u want $ for nice clothing n gud house with bed....reply to dis White women only

Don't put all your hair in the bun, tease the crown and pin it into place so it looks like it's part of the same hairstyle. Or start with voluminous hair (dry shampooed or blown out).

That smile warmed me up inside

>grils on Veeky Forums

Their products are really nice and easy to use and do exactly what they say, really good quality and Last forever

You ever been to Veeky Forums, son?

Just solved a blockbuster captcha ahahahahahahah

Dewy and pretty

Going along with what the other user said about voluminous hair, try blow drying your hair upside down for "floof". Also once it's in the updo, take your fingers and insert them under your hair and pull outwards to help with texture, flatness, and to pull the look together making it a little bit more messy!! Good luck

Thanks for the tips, I'm going to try them soon. I also heard that salt water helps giving texture and some volume, is it true? Is it really damaging or not as much as mousse for example?

I use a salon salt water spray and I like it a lot, a little goes a long way. I tilt my head upside down, a few squirts and I lightly scrunch. My hair ends up looking beachy and natural. It hasn't damaged my hair at all. I have about medium thickness hair and lots of it so heat besides a blow dryer doesn't work as well as a plain seasalt spray. No matter what you're applying or doing to your hair I'd always suggest investing in a good product, so if you try out a spray buy a nice one, I use one by redkin :-))))

Cool, thanks, senpai

Good luck bb xoxo

I'am here beacause i want the big nose blode polish. If you are here reading this: I miss you and you're pretty atractive

t.argie

fuck off shitskin

She doesn't post here

>pic related me

where so?

lol

goofy

incoming inspooo