Best levi fit?

So for the past several years it's been 511s, and for a brief period of particularly horrible times it was 510s.

I'm thinking 501s can be dope

opinions?

Ask in th fuccboi general. Don't make threads for a single question, especially for your own use.

this is a discussion for the ages, lad

>Athletic fit
541s suck dude. My legs aren't even big yet and they are already too small (size 30 waist)

510s for skinny people, 511s for regular people, 501s and 505s for comfy loose core. It's that easy.

thank nigga

Tapered 501 if you're a true practitioner.

We have this thread once a week. Go to the archive newfag

501s

because they make my ass look damn fine

whats looser 501 or 505?

What about the 522?

511s then taper them to get the perfect fit

I haven't tried 512s yet but they might be good.

they are the almost exactly the same, although levis changes the fit of every model yearly plus each pair usually varies with fit because levis is weird and doesn't have a very high quality control these days

i recommend buying old 501s or 505s from second hand stores

511/510 are really bad. the ass/waist/rise area is sooo ugly

Literally everything except the 550 and 501 is trash.

569s. The future.

I don't see the difference in any of these fits other than how slim they are around your legs, so why get 501s if you're getting them tapered to fit around your legs better? Why not just get 511s?

Can anyone explain to me the relation between the numbers they assign the jeans and their sizes? Thanks lads

Which model is best for high-rise but slim?

My legs are yuge and 541's are the only pair that fit me with my actual waist size

5 1 9

Disgusting

picking mine up from the tailor tomorrow ( :

Slim is dead. Relaxed is here.

501 if you are tall, slim and you size way down and wear them above your hips

everything else is fucking gay

The idea that there is one fit perfect for everyone is really misunderstanding the point of fits and really just geometry in general. 511's on some people are quite loose while 501's on another person could be quite slim fitting. This is further complicated when you realize every pair is different and the 511's of one wash you bought 2 years ago could be completely different then the 511's you bought today. Looking at the pair of jeans on you at the store is the only way to get a fit that is "dope" beyond pure luck. There is no real room for discussion for a fit as a whole because we all have different body dimensions and to generalize a fit for everyone would be frivolous. Ive had 510's that could hardly even be called slim fit and ive had 510's that are so tight my entire dick is in plain sight, the variation is huge. There is a motif in this thread of xxx's are too tight/loose around my x; and that because we just all have different bodies, deal with it.

Construction workers bullied me constantly for wearing 510s because they were "girl jeans" or something

they are skinny jeans
you look like a twink in front of burly men, what did you expect? it's probably banter anyway

also why the fuck would you wear nice levis to dirty work like that

They're the same, 501 has button fly and 505 has zipper fly. Only difference

501 is the perfect balance of skinny and straight desu

>no 527
Pleb as fuck

No kidding.. Just get walmart jeans for contruction.. Even FR from there if you need em.

the numbers are just how the jeans are cut whereas the size is just your literal size. you can be a 28 waist but if its the 569s you're gonna look like picrel

i need the best possible fit.
i got big thighs but i like it pretty tight around the bottom. suggestions?

Slim boot? You filthy fuck

>the numbers are just how the jeans are cut

yea we know THATS THE MOTHERFUCKING QUESTION

I personally wear 511s. I'm a manlet with short stocky legs and 511s while still, well, slim--are not super skinny jeans which look pretty bad on people with short stocky legs.

Post some nice casual (no models) 501 photos my mans.
I forgot how they actually looked like in real life. The last pair of 501 I owned was 15 years ago.

501 CT if you're Veeky Forums in any way

Loose straight won't catch on, but loose tapered will. Look for vintage Levi's 550/60.

loose tapered? like what, jester pants??

that would literally look retarded

550s my man

501s are very underrated

have you ever actually seen an old pair of 550s

>Loose straight won't catch on
it already has
both have

All levi jeans fit like shit, no one cares about "muh authentic jeans" and you look bad in all of them

646 coming back screencap this

no sir. enlighten me

fuck you nigger

What would you recommend?

I'm a Cyclist and a lifter so 541's are the only jeans that fit me.

this
>he still wears skinny jeans
you'll jump on the train late like you do with every trend

Anything but the 519 fit is not Veeky Forums

skinny is dead, slim will always be fashionable

before or after wearing them in?

Don't buy 512 it's shit

505. It's lower waisted and wider leg opening.

Anyone have 511 commuter? , looks pretty good and decent, also i really like 511, have 4 pairs, not to skinny and not to straigth , my only complain its all the fucking models , i only buy the black label 511's

when you're too fucking retarded to actually read and find out that answered the question.

without reading between the lines, but technically correct. maybe word your questions accurately and you will get a more accurate answer to suit you?????

>501s, aka the iconic jeans that have been made for 160+ years and are known instantly the world over
>underrated
Pick one.

Does anyone have a pair of 511 Performance?
I got a pair for Christmas and there a pretty good fit.

WHAT R THE SizE OF UR LEGS NIGGA

try 522 i like em

I think he's asking if the numbers have a deeper significance than being the arbitrary name of a cut.

if you can afford it levis 1947 501s are by far the best for high rise slim. shit comes above my bellybutton senpai

not true 505 is slimmer in the thigh and through the leg

who the fuck wants low waisted jeans. shit is mad uncomfortable and looks like shit

commuters are ok but the fabric is pretty shit and they all have that really stupid reflective tape on the inseam

Do you have to size LVC like 501xx?

I mean shrink to fit rules.

I just wear my regular pant size in LVC

oh no only if you buy the unsanforized. They sell a one wash pair and a shitload of faded pairs too. I have 3 pairs and i just wear my regular pant size

511 and your testicles are basically dead. 510 is way looser on your crotch than 511, like what the fuck.

infograph when?