What was his problem?

What was his problem?

No. Fuck you.

Xiang Yu needed to be put down.
>DUDE, QIN SHI HUANGDI IS A TYRANT :DDD WE SHOULD RETURN TO HAVING OUR OWN KINGDOMS AND FIGHTING EACH OTHER PERPETUALLY LMAO

being a chink

Liu Bang was the only sane man post-Qing Period.

post-Qin*

WE WUZ QINGZ N SHIT

s-sorry

WE WUZ QINZ N SHIT

He needed to maintain control, it's hard to establish an actual state and not just a feudal warlord system.

His face looks like an alien, Why did chinks suck at drawing portraits ?

Not everyone draws the same as Europeans and sees drawings as "good" or "bad" the same as Europeans.

Or maybe some artist really hated the guy.

A common view among those who probably did a lot of drawing at the time was that these guys were the most uncouth of their race, barely counting as more than the more nomadic types outside of China's borders.

muh style

Asians generally seem to prefer stylized art to realism. They could do realism decently well when they wanted to; look at the terracotta warriors.

I think the real reason is that because it isn't their specialty. China could easily beat europeans in their glassware but since europe dominates the world, art is going to be a much more popular form

>glassware
Do you mean ceramics? Because I'm pretty sure Europe had better glassware than China

I dunno, user, might as well ask why do contemporaraneous medieval Europeans suck at drawing *anything?*

everyone always looked like they were constipated
laxatives were probably mankids best invention and what made the people overthrow monarchies to replace them with republics

Civilizations the world over had laxatives even before, niqqa.

this one is better

Is Legend of Chu and Hang worth watching? I really enjoyed Three Kingdoms but heard Chu and Hang is worse.

You could just watch the fucking movie.

I didn't know there was one, I'll check it out.

>The Last Supper
That has to be intentional

Refers to the last time Liu Bang and Xiang Yu met as friends.

>pepe and wojak.jpg

Jesus was chinese n shiet

Better question is why is he stroking his beard in like half of the depictions of him?