I have a job interview for a manual labor position at a factory tomorrow. What is the proper way to dress? Dress shirt...

I have a job interview for a manual labor position at a factory tomorrow. What is the proper way to dress? Dress shirt, pants, shoes? White polo, black Dickie work pants, and work boots? Or navy polo, blue jeans and work boots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQ4pErz3VmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump, I could really use your help.

can't advise you but good luck

Thanks. Probably just going to show up in a navy polo, jeans and work boots.

Nobody cares how you dress for a factory interview you fucking faggot

Take AOM with a grain of salt, but this will be useful for you

youtube.com/watch?v=FQ4pErz3VmI

suit and tie dumbass. you want to be better dressed thN everyone in the place.

I don't think it matters. People will walk in with rubber-sole Oxfords, beige cargo chinos and a polo shirt and get the job if they're qualified.

I don't think they're going to be too selective for that position bro

I have a manual labor job at a glass production company. I wore a shitty RVCA striped button up shirt, black dockers alpha khakis and black common projects achilles lows

You're there for an interivew, not to work. Save your boots until you get the job. Good luck!

Honestly you should at least wear a buttoned shirt and blazer. Look like you care. You're going to be interviewed by a higher-up, an employer/manager/supervisor. Not a potential coworker.

How did you get a factory job? Did you just fill out a job application form?

Wear clean work gear. But it's good if your boots show signs of use.

Aren't suit and ties expensive? As long as it's not casual clothing or jeans and stuff, wouldn't that be okay?

I've always subscribed to the 'better to dress up than down' school of thought. But if you know what the job entails and it is a manual job then a suit isn't needed. Good, high quality work wear and used work boots are all that's needed. If you want to smarten it up then just wear a working shirt without a tie. I work in forestry and tree surgery and tend to wear jeans, nice belt, working shirt and my steel toe caps to interviews. Little side note: if there is a chance they are going to trial you then forget your actual work wear.

>manual labor at a factor

just wear steel toe boots, because its a factory and youll need those anyway
jeans, tshirt, jacket if its cold

all the retards itt saying to wear a blazer and nice things dont know what theyre talking about

this

I recently got employed in a logistics center and the only thing they care about is work experience and how flexible you are in terms of work hours.

"ohaiooo you guys im here to do the work and stuff"

impressive amount of autism

t. unemployed

This nigga wears a tux to a blue collar job interview

70's workwear or similar. breast pocket tshirt with rolled up sleeves, regular fit jeans and boots.

Dress appropriately as well, if its cold, wear a jacket and a longsleeve, if you're working around anything with spinning parts or machines in which you could get stuck and seriously injured, think about wearing a tshirt or polo.

also don't try to be the Veeky Forums guy there, you're doing factory work. but classical blue collar work is very Veeky Forums from a political standpoint, you are the backbone of your country. Very American.