$6k in Roth IRA/mutual funds

>Debt
$70k mortgage
20k car loan
$5k on credit cards
$4k recent surgery

>Net Worth
~$40,000

How am I doing /biz? I know I have a lot of debt, but I feel relatively successful since I have my own place and car. I'm happy with my career even though I don't get paid much. This is my first job out of college so I'm getting a lot of great experience.

Nice try, IRS

I'm not the IRS :(

>Age
>Occupation
Student
>Salary
$0
>Education
Halfway through college for an engineering degree
>Assets/Savings
$120
>Debt
$0
>Net Worth
$120

>>Age

>>Occupation
Business Owner

>>Salary
$198,000

>>Education
Hmmm.... pay for an education or get the same substance from top universities like MIT, Harvard, etc. at edx and alison.... tough choice there lad.

Highschool formally I guess.

>>Assets/Savings
$210k in land
$15k tractor and equipment
$28k in livestock
$1.6 million business

>>Debt
$4k in medical bills
$10k loan

>>Net Worth
$1,839,000

I think you're doing good user.

>Age
18(almost 19)
>Occupation
Nothing, no experience, never had a job.
>Salary
Nothing
>Education
HS graduate(barely)
Second semester at a community college, finishing my GE(first normal semester, did one during january which is like 16 weeks of classes in 4. Got an A in the class though, kinda happy about that)
Currently set my goal in my college to a "computer data base management cert, idk what im doing to be quite honest. I do know about computer hardware and sofftware i guess, i built a few pcs during middle and high school.
>Assets/Savings
$1200(financial aid, would be 2.8k but I gave 1k to my parants and buy stuff for the family sometimes)
>Debt
nothing($200 to a friend, but he has a job and probably doesn't mind the delay in paying back)
>Net Worth
I guess $1200

I don't know what i'm going to do. I started experimenting with drugs these past few months and have thought about killing myself a few times. I think i might be depressed but not really. idk

What are your hobbies?

I shared most of your life all too well user // currently @ 21.

If you're thinking about suicide, are developing bad habits, and generally aren't really happy in your situation than chances are you're depressed. I hadn't realized it was depression at first either, but the drugs become more frequent and you wind up an addict before you know it. I've been clean for a good year now, and was already having issues with my heart before I realized I was killing myself and using as an escape.

I entered college at 19 and I dropped out of at 20(2 semesters) because computer science wasn't what I thought it would be and I wasn't enjoying it. I looked around at other majors, and I came to realize I just wanted to make video games because I always did that on my free-time and actually enjoyed it. I was under a lot of pressure to find a cliche major that made money, and was being enticed by my family to go the CS route in the long scheme of things. Unfortunately, a video game degree isn't worth the debt/wasn't stable enough for job security so the drop out ensued.

Considering you're experimenting and not actively using you're in a good position to pull away before it becomes a regular thing. Its good that your recognize that you have an issue and accept the problem, because that the first step to overcoming anything as meme advice as that seems. If you're hanging around with people who are influencing/pushing that on you, then you might need to disassociate yourself with them a bit. Maybe find a better group to hang with. All in all, you need to see a path thats mostly straight for you. Reflect on your current path and where it'll take you, what problems you'll face down the line (health issues, money troubles, ect), and what you can do to fix the problems that stand between you and where you want to be/just generally want. The career/business voyage will take you awhile, but you're bound to find something.

Still job suffering though.

>Age
>Occupation
Studying business
>Salary
Small
>Education
See above
>Assets/Savings
About 60k.
>Debt
>Net Worth
Not sure.

>Assets
>60k
>Debt
>0

>Net Worth
>Assets - Debts
>60k - 0
>Net Worth = 60k

>Age

>Occupation
consultant

>Salary
~85K

>Education
Highschool

>Assets/Savings
130k small city apartment
100k vested
100K emergency fund
15k car
30k owned land (might build a house there one day)

>Debt
0$

>Net Worth
over 9000!

i think you are doing ok OP but you may want to consider future loans very carefully. they are like a cement block to your feet that will drown you if life ever throws you in the water unexpectedly.

customer service grunt
$8.50/hr
Earning transfer credits to 4 yr
savings: $13.6k
debt: none
Net worth: $13.6k

Computers are interesting to me, with the recent drug use, chemistry became kinda interesting as well, but I guess my hobbies are really just gaming and tech

This means a lot friend. I really have no one to talk to about this and have been generally feeling sad and lonely since sophomore year of high school. I used to be fat( still am kinda) but have lost a shit ton of weight this past year. But I'm still lost to be honest idk what to do with my life atmm I don't have any really good IRL friends anymore, idk what would happen if I lost the internet friends I'm on ts3 with all the time. And I'm not doing any super hard drugs, just rcs, like 4 ho met(psych), and some reseach stims, I dont do them often and am planning on stopping for a few weeks. If u read this ty for listening to me. If the I'd is different its cuz I'm on a phone

>Age
>Occupation
NEET
>Salary
NEET
>Education
BA in buddhist philosophy
>Assets/Savings
3000 usd
>Debt
>Net Worth
3000 usd

If its any help, you're likely amongst a crowd that didn't necessarily fit in and likely still feel alone, though it seems like the absence of good friends might be your driving point for loneliness. Internet friends tend to be for better or worse. Try and deter their backgrounds, behavior, and overall impact on you. That'll ultimately determine if they're enticing your depression. If you do discover that they are, don't feel quick to just dump them off. Just disassociate yourself a bit and try to find a more rounded group for at-least a side gathering. College is a good place to meet people, clubs and classes just as well. I'm not saying you have to/should abandoned your friends, but you might want to check up on your influences from them. I never thought my family was enticing the pressure I was feeling in college, but, they did.

Its good that you lost weight and I hope you continue to reach your ideal BMI. While I understand you're not doing crazy drugs, they are an investment that is poor for your health and ultimately are just temporary feel goods to either avoid your issues or because you might feel inclined to being in the presence of people who offer them. They offer no reward, and theres too much risk involved in them. Financially it'd save you a lot of headaches, and your health will thank you.

your $95k condo isn't an asset if you have a $70k mortgage, the bank owns it.
your $25k car isn't an asset if it has a $20k (secured)loan, the finance company owns it.
unless i'm wrong and you have a condo paid off plus another apartment with a mortgage.

why do you have $5k on your credit cards, but $10k in savings, you are losing money. e.g. 4% return on savings v 18% cost on debt. pay off your credit card with your savings, start saving money.
a $20k car loan on a $43k salary is pretty high, but i think it's quite common with 20-somethings.

spend what you don't save, instead of saving what you don't spend. if you carry on like this, you're not going to make it.

Please tell me more mate?

> Hmmm.... pay for an education or get the same substance from top universities like MIT, Harvard, etc. at edx and alison.... tough choice there lad.
A few questions. What did you learn from these websites? How useful was it?

> Business Owner
What business? How do you get into it/prior knowledge in that market? How did you get the initial capital to start it?

I am guessing you're a farmer?

Listen to this user he speaks the truth.
too many people go down this rabbit hole

giving up rec drugs or at least keeping it to the bare minimum will save you a lot of money and will restore some of the energy you must be feeling is missing

go out for a walk every now and then, don't talk to anybody just walk, esp if it's sunny outside.

also choose the people you hang out with. sometimes it is better to watch a movie alone than be around the wrong type of people. not everyone friendly should be your friend

>28
>Line cook
>9$ an hour, about 270$ a week
>A.A.
>4000$
>2000$ in credit card debt
>Whatever my computer and guitar rig and 2002 Honda civic is worth.

im treading water.

>Age
>Occupation
Administrative
>Salary
14.000€
>Education
Business Management
>Assets/Savings
10.000€ in stocks
2.000€ in savings
15.000€ car
70.000€ office
>Debt
>Net Worth
97.000€

>Age
>Occupation
Teacher in Korea
>Salary
$30K with free accommodation
>Education
BA
>Assets/Savings
$10k savings per year in a 4% compound interest account
>Debt
Paid off
>Net Worth
$10K

i know ur feel bro
i know ur feel

>Age
>Occupation
Currently Senior Clientele Manger for one of the big for Law Corp starts with D
Used to be a international banker then banker aid amazing but stress then left for above job.
>Salary
$167,000/yr expecting payrise and get work gifts
>Education
Murdoch Uni in AUS to get MBA
Curtin Uni did law
Highschool Perth Modern bitches
>Assets/Savings
Not saying at all I don't have a VPN besides I have an overpriced house at the beach front
>Debt
Not homeloan or carloan
>Net Worth
4.8mill with out me stocks which I will not say

>Age
>Occupation
Studying Business
>Salary
$0
>Education
High school education
>Assets/Savings
Fuck all
>Debt
$4,500
>Net Worth
Eh, usually gamble and get a few grand and spend it on stupid shit..

>tfw janitor
Only young, but it won't look good when I apply for a real job

>Age
>Occupation
Firefighter
>Salary
$54k a year base pay
>Education
Dropped out of college to take this job (was BS computer science)
>Assets/Savings
$20k cash savings
$5k car
$8k retirement (pension/roth IRA)
>Debt
None at all
>Net Worth
$33k I guess?

Pension will probably be about $80k a year when I hit retirement, although who knows what that'll be worth in 30 years.

Software consultant

BA in English literature in philosophy, currently getting a masters in accounting and a CPA

20k liquid, 25k in retirement. Only asset in a 20k car I bought with cash

No debt, paying for my masters with cash

>Age

>Occupation

kek

>Salary

$0
>Education

College dropout

>Assets/Savings

$36 billion

>Debt

Give or take a billion

>Net Worth

~$35 billion

>Age
>Occupation
Accountant
>Salary
$75,000
>Education
MSA
>Assets/Savings
$5,000 savings
>Debt
$30,000 @4%

Yea, on paper it looks like I make a shit load but I live in NYC, so I literally pay over 35% in taxes every paycheck. I get $2000 after taxes every 2 weeks and then take into account this disgustingly high rent and it's really hard to save here. I do spend too much money going out with my girlfriend though, which I am trying to change.

Pretty awesome dude, kudos.

>Age
>Occupation
Business Owner / Digital Marketing Agency
>Salary
$145000
>Education
Bachelor's Degree
>Assets/Savings
$50k in hand
$10k in investment portfolio

>Net Worth
Not a lot, but im blowing up!

>Age

>Occupation
Infrastructure Engineer at video game company

>Salary
$90000

>Education
Bachelor's...in Journalism

>Assets/Savings
$18k in 401k/Roth IRA
$1k in aggressive investments (going to increase once I build up rainy day fund)
$6k in rainy day fund (aiming for $12k by end of this year)

>Net Worth
I'd say about 10k, because of car. I'm probably going to use my 401k for a down payment on a house eventually, the next time the housing market dies.