Do you guys know any good vegan leather jackets?

Do you guys know any good vegan leather jackets?

Other urls found in this thread:

ananas-anam.com/pinatex/
ecouterre.com/muskin-a-vegan-leather-made-entirely-from-mushrooms/
tipguin.com/index.php/2017/03/02/hard-rock-leather-jackets-for-men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself

>inb4 tripfag says "LEATHER DISGUSTING"

Fun fact: The petroleum-based plastic your vegan leather jacket is gonna be made out of nullifies any and all of the pseudomoral bullshit reasons you've made up for being a vegan.

There are some great ones on angryyoungandpoor.com, they have a whole section

MFW they can make 'leather' out of pineapples and mushrooms.

ananas-anam.com/pinatex/
ecouterre.com/muskin-a-vegan-leather-made-entirely-from-mushrooms/

The future is green, sustainable, ethical and vegan friendos.

Not him but what if I want to leave the world a shittier place than how it was when I was born into it? And the idea of wasting petrochemicals makes my dick hard

The number of companies that are gonna be making mass-market vegan jackets using those leathers is also the same number of Taco Bell locations that aren't using soy filler in their "beef"

That number is zero.

None
Zilch
Nada
Nein/kein
etc.

Ok have fun paying $25,000 for a jacket that's made out of fucking mushrooms lmao

>says MFW
>doesnt include a MFW picture
gtfo you reddit dwelling newfag

April77

THE TERM "VEGAN LEATHER" IS AN OXYMORON.

I'm eating a juicy rare steak and wearing a calfskin jacket right now.

I smear products containing beeswax all over my hair and lips, and wear leather shoes.

>not lathering hair in pigs blood
>not drinking dog milk
>all this and still living in 2017
you best protect ya neck b4 you neck yourself boii

why do people take pride in criticising vegans lmfao

im not even vegan but the extent to which we use animals and animal products is pretty bad and stupid

if u get butthurt about people pointing that out you need to ask yourself why you have made eating meat etc part of your identity lmao

Egos get triggered when people's identity is invested in a false belief, in this case that consuming animal products is ethical and sound.
This belief causes a schism between mind and soul/heart. The person knows - intuitively - that directly and even indirectly perpetuating the killing of other sentient beings is wrong. Their minds, which they often identify with is ignorant of this fact through social conditioning.
This dissonance between heart and mind causes the egoic mind to lash out in defense, as the instinctual ego fears defeat/annihilation. People who are heavily invested in their beliefs are slow to accept change. Trying to hold on to old ways that do not serve a purpose today.

This is exactly the sort of pseudomoral bullshit I was talking about.

You'll talk about how ***BAD*** it is for hurt sentient beings when talking about killing a walking retard like a cow or deer, but turn a blind eye when Bolivian quinoa farmers beat the everloving shit out of their workers for not meeting the quota fro Trader Joes Cuckasaurus Rex Brand Quinoa, or when a Mexican migrant worker gets beat for not picking your hydroponic lettuce fast enough.

It's because you don't actually care, you're just virtue signalling.

Cow leather is a BYPRODUCT. Let's say there is no demand in the world for cow leather anymore. Would cows be saved? No, not a single cow's life would be saved because the cows are primarily killed for their meat.
The same amount of cows died only their carcass isn't used as efficiently.
In fact: it may actually be WORSE for cows if we don't use their skin. Why? This is speculation on my part but I would expect that a factory-farmed cow that lived in its own shit and misery has a poor quality hide compared to one that lived a good, healthy life.
So if there is demand for good quality hides then there is a financial incentive to provide the cow with a nicer life.

Another thing about vegan leather is that, if it looks good, you are popularizing leather, right?

Someone thinks you look good in your vegan leather jacket so he thinks "I'll buy a leather jacket because I hope I look as good as that." But since he isn't gay he gets a real leather jacket.

So if you really want to be ethical you should just skip vegan leather entirely.

This is why people hate on vegans. Oh look someone found daddy's thesaurus and Marx library. Fucking gut yourself please.

Since you brought up the meat industry, vegans bring up meat production as a cause of the overabundance of climate change-causing methane gas, and use that as a reasoning for a de facto vegan society.

Problem being, is that they also say that we "morally" can't kill the cows at all.

So the excess cows remain, which doesn't solve the methane problem at all.

If they were intelligent, they'd be proposing we pump further funding into technology to convert methane into renewable energy, and provide even the poorest farmer with a methane-to-electricity system.

killing other sentient beings is fine
nutritive soul, sensitive soul, rational soul

this is exactly the reason lmao, holier than thou pretentious bullshit coupled with forcing your trendy beliefs on people

as for the topic, just don't wear leather jackets if you're a vegan, leather quality makes or breaks that kind of jacket and fake leather will never be anywhere near as good as the real thing, maybe until lab-grown leather hits the mass market

I'm not sure but I think that New Look leather jacket is made from Vegan leather: tipguin.com/index.php/2017/03/02/hard-rock-leather-jackets-for-men/

killstar

How about you get used one? Because your "vegan" shit harms the nature due to the way it's produced even more than realy quality leather handwork.

>vegan leather
Because saying ''faux leather'' sounds too for poor people. Don't buy leather jackets if you don't have the money faggot

don't wear a leather jacket if you don't like leather

please stop all this faux leather bullshit already

"YEAR TWO THOUSAND AND SEVENTEEN LEATHER GOODS ARE AN ABOMINATION HURR DURR"
fuck that mexican faggot.

Patrik Ervell does a rubberized cotton and american apparel did a urethane coated jacket. Both look very leathery