So how can I not look like I'm trying to be a nazi with naturally light blonde hair high and tight undercut blue eyes...

So how can I not look like I'm trying to be a nazi with naturally light blonde hair high and tight undercut blue eyes fair skin a black bomber and slim jeans? I like bomber and jeans.

> not bald
You're good my nigga

>wear a pink triangle patch on your bomber so you just look like a fag
>get some aviators so you look more like a top gun cosplayer with your bomber
>get a nose job so people think you're jewish at first glance
>wear loud coloured sneakers instead of boots so that people think you're a fuckboi instead of a hitler youth
>take oestrogen and do lunges so you get the fashion free pass women get (enjoy a nice butt in your skinny jeans)

Really makes you think.

Wear yeezys

Man i wish i was white. If i was white i'd be the proudest neo nazi ever. Whites have a lot of stuffs worth being proud of

This is some good advice.

Surely this was not written by a white guy.

I'm not white at all. Quite the opposite, actually. Idk how i can prove it to you without showing pictures of my face.

Surely. Surely.

blur the picture

You just go with it user, get ready for people avoiding you in the street. But that's the price you pay from buying from milltary surplus

start wearing purple

Brown enough ?

Date a colored girl.

Indian?

Surely. Yes, yes. Surely.

You can be an honourary skinhead user

not OP, but tried that doesn't work. But I don't have a problem with people thinking that I'm right winged.

too brown much too brown

I have a shaved head, blue eyes and wear a blue bomber. I don't care what anyone thinks. You shouldn't either.

Indonesian

I'm not interested in the fashion side of it. Racial pride is cool when there's actually something worth being proud of.

Ikr

why do women get to wear stuff like this and not have to worry about being accused of being a russian spy?

that's a russian woman

Oh, I didn't know they had smoke detectors in russia, I assumed this pic was taken in a 1st world country.

this is sad man

>quite opposite of white
>want to be neo nazi
you can be negro nazi

indo eh? hey i love indo kratom, it's great. have pride in your opioid production

just don't wear camo
or docs

What's weird is the third guy standing from the left used to be a fruity, dress wearing grunge idiot who got bashed constantly for being weird.

It's strange seeing photos of white trash from NZ on Veeky Forums

Go for a petrol blue bomber instead of black or one of those slim 'fashion bombers'