/patch/

Proud to be 3rd worlder Edition

Last thread: >WHAT ARE SOME PATCHES?
>WHERE DO I PUT PATCHES?
>HOW DO I DESIGN PATCHES?
Answers to these questions and more in our handy pastebin: pastebin.com/hTiigudJ

Remember to ask questions for the FAQ!

Other urls found in this thread:

trepanism.bigcartel.com/
instagram.com/p/BEqPHQSp0XQ/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tengrism?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C/N?

W2C?

kinda goofy but im into it

DPX gear.

im tryna get a large cloth back patch for this jacket i just copped but i cant find any online store that carries nice ones. recs?

Has anyone ordered from Bred Press?

I bought a patch 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything about it since. I e-mailed him last week and no reply.

>Cloth

etsy

While I'm waiting for the Wall Street patch from the manufacturer, I'm making a column patch.
I'm thinking it could be that ionic style design, what do you guys think? Doric is too bland and corinthian might be too complex?

I know a lot of people were asking for a restock, so I just placed an order for more Liquidators. Sorry about how long that took for me to do it

Ionic all the way. It'd be better (in my opinion) if the column was perfectly straight though, not tapered like in your pic

Whoops

Ionic is iconic.
Go with that one.
It would be super nice if you did similar colors/style to happy little cloud's meme bust patch. They could be like companion pieces.

Also I agree with AM; keep the sides upright instead of cartoonishly tapered. would also look cool of the bottom was somewhat eroded-looking if it was done well.

I hate to rain on the parade but if you did that you might be treading too far onto Inner Decay's territory

Oh crap, you're right. I knew the mental image I had was a little too comcrete. Compass boy has gotta come up with something to set it apart besides color scheme.

Damn, didn't know this existed. Have to do something differently if I make this patch.

Thanks for the advice pals, that pic was just a quick presentation pic, not going to do tapered stuff. Colours are quite hard to match perfectly with someone else's patch as it differs slightly with manufacturers, and of course pictures aren't colourwise 100% accurate.
I'll keep you updated if I can design something not similar to ID patch.

Maybe some ivy all around it? That could have a nice mood to it and add a splash of color

btw super pumped for the Wall Street patch

anyone patched a pullover? did it look alright?

works if the fabric is really thick. Uniqlos wouldn't work

That's not a bad idea, also something glowy/sun/stars related behind the column might work.
Thanks, will def send you one when they are finished! Update us when the liquidators are ready, have been waiting for that to restock too.

how think? would gildan work?

thick**

Man I really godda patch this pair of jeans.
Running around with a rip near my thighs since days.
It's literally the only pair of jeans I have left kek.

>thigh rip

just cut up an old flannel shirt for a patch

Patch it up with some old denim

I'll try some of that - really hope it holds together.

Fuck Sizzle Pie

Made this, ya dig?

Whats the best way to remove glue backing from a patch? Boiling? I've bought a carpenter brut patch but the backing is really rigid.

First draft of the column patch. What do you guys think?

too finely detailed, it won't work unless it's printed.

too idk
faggy
make it less faggy and more simple

With that much detail you could do three different patches, I like the idea tho make something more simple and it'll work out fine
Don't you dare boiling a carpenter brut patch
PLS don't hop on the meme aesthetic trend and it still looks too much like the inner decay one

Do not boil it. You'll fuck it up, it's made from polyester.

Hot water, but not boiling. The backing will either dissolve like it did for me or pop clean off like it did for another user

I've melted the middle part with lighter then teard off the rest

That was risky

I like it, but it needs to be simplified a little. Don't use black, just a few shades of brown and tan and cream.

woah, w2c

w2fc

which jacket works best with badges?

oh please as if you've ever even been on a yacht

and that patch is despicable.

You retards haven't yet realized that OP is just memeing with the patches he chooses?

Oh shit buddy, glad it worked out

Are you retarded?

Seconding this: Needs a little more simple look. Shape and angle looks fine

What's the best way to remove iron on patches? I have some on a canvas bag that have been lightly ironed and sewn on and I'd like to move them to another bag.

STOLEN SEAMANSHIP YOU'VE NEVER BEEN ON AN OCEAN-GOING VESSEL REEEEEEEEEE

>Remove iron on

If it's sewn, it's as simple as cutting the threads. As for ones that are ironed on? I can only think that slowly peeling it off. It's glue so it's a pain in the ass.

What does Veeky Forums think of my patch? I bought it from an antique store yesterday for $4.

Friendos, I need some advice. Should I continue this? I was thinking about starting over but I can't tell if it's bad or if I've just been staring at it for too long.

Trying to recreate this

If I start over I would make it bigger so I can get all the fine details. What do?

That's pretty nice, man. I love Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds.

Fill it in. It's looking pretty good.

That is ugly as fuck.

disgusting

now available
trepanism.bigcartel.com/
free shipping

It's a really nice jacket, is it possible to cop?

anime is gay as fuck and is also most certainly not marine corps policy
kys

>implying marines aren't weeb as fuck
They have a base in Japan.

oc don't steal

Fucking hell hahahaha

Trips confirm

would make a sick back patch

remove the black and change the ivy it looks weird
apart from that i like it

>marines
>not the most anime division
lmfao wat r u some kinda navy gayboy?

>hurr have you ever sculpted a roman pillar before?? muh stolen divinity

i laughed

Nice.

I love it. How did you get into embroidery? I'm looking to get into it too.

THIS IS MY WAIFU, THERE ARE MANY LIKE HER, BUT THIS ONE IS MINE.

Any fan-made MDE patches or pins around here?

>MDE
P-PLEASE GIVE ME M-MY SHOW BACK MISTER HEIDECKER

Was it someone from fa asking about Dark Souls patches? I spent some time doing some designs for fun based off the rings of the knights of Gwyn. Thoughts?

Walked into hobby lobby and bought $4 worth of supplies! It's really rewarding, I would recommend starting off with a relatively simple design though. Once you get started it's hard to stop.

Just wanted to let you know that I'll be copping in a couple paychecks

Check'd and kek'd

I haven't heard anything about that but if someone here were to make some subtle skyrim patches I'd cop (maybe something like pic related)

Can you explain to a simpleton like me what supplies exactly?

I've had some band patches on a Pullover, worked pretty good, but I removed them because I wasn't satisfied with the alignment. Link related: instagram.com/p/BEqPHQSp0XQ/

if you cop, make sure to mention Veeky Forums in the "notes or instructions" field for a free included suprise

Which placement is best?

leather biker
denim trucker

I would totally wear the Hornet Ring patch, rest are good, but something about how symmetrical the hornet is makes it appealing.

Cover the eastpak logo and learn to resize images.

Do I?

Tha lad and yeah, sozz I forgot to resize it.

Patch is nice but the album is fucking terrible

anthrax?

it's a secret

So if I sew some Velcro on my jacket and slap a patch on there, do I ever have to fuck w it again? Will the washer machine mess something up?

Pic related, I got the bottom one. Do you think I'll get beat up in Russia?

Why don't you go süd your own pol and scrub it, pal

I want the hornet one also w2c?

So u mad they're sold out, I gotchu

Here's the other one I got

Outer heaven?

More like get outer here, Ethan

>Also w2c

Does Veeky Forums have brain problems? This is not unique to this thread.

Who the fuck you calling Ethan, Gavin?

Gavin?

More like I'm not Havin any more of this

It doesn't exist, I just designed it...
I've been thinking of starting a store or something but I'm still looking into the logistics of it.

What? Why? I'll admit their pizza isn't the greatest but it's decent at 2AM when you're drunk.

loving this one

what's it say?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tengrism?wprov=sfla1
it means the tengi (god) is with us.
Its a turkic, central asian nationalism thing .