Fuccboi general

Anyone know what i can pair this with? Found it at thrift for $3 and cant rlly think of anything to wear with it; its sort of like a jacket?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.anderssonbell.com/Product/Detail/view/pid/980/cid/17/spn/UNISEX-WILHELMINA-TRACKSUIT-TROUSERS-apa165u-Beige
northern-fells.com/collections/palace-skateboards
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like a sport coat
wear it like a blazer

I feel like wearing full Norse
talk me out of/into it

I'd like to know what type of boots therse are. The closest you know.

why is the board so shit =(

wtf do I do

Is it Veeky Forums?

lol no

get a white cotton one

fresh off the presses
What to improve?
Im 6"1 and medium build.

you think this would look better? I intend to wear navy top with the beige shorts and white top with the navy shorts. Some basic shit

Oversized, pale color and tuck in maybe

If that's 6'1 I'm the fucking BFG

lol

your legs look too thin compared to your torso
work on that

Match the belt with the shoes instead.

I'm looking for some kind of baggy joggers like these without going deep into /techwear/ since it's too expensive for me.

What are some good brands/sites that sell similar pants?
Thanks in advance

whats a good pair of white canvas shoes?

What is considered the average price for used YYPH?

Seriously, what type of shoes are these.

how do i salvage

anyone know how the sizing is on the andersson bell tracksuit pants?
en.anderssonbell.com/Product/Detail/view/pid/980/cid/17/spn/UNISEX-WILHELMINA-TRACKSUIT-TROUSERS-apa165u-Beige
will M do me good if I'm 181 cm or should I go for the small?

also, is momokorea a legit place to buy from?

What to wear with black AF1 lows?

is the addidas superstar black the best shoe for urban terror core?

no. try some ecko unlimited/guess/lacoste/nautica/sketcher shoes
Basically anything that poor people would wear

I'm moving my wardrobe more towards earth tones and I'm trying to figure out what sort of bottoms to wear. I've been wearing lighter color pants for quite some time so now I'm trying to figure out something else for myself. The colors I'm keeping in my wardrobe are the typical greens browns grays and lightwash jeans.I've never really worn shorts.

I'm trying to make my wardrobe as minimal as I can, so it's mostly basics with one or two eye catchers.

Does anyone have any inspo or can they link me to something that might lead me in the right direction?

Wear different shoes and bring them to the trash

what do you mean?
I mean that's obviously a bad outfit but are you trying to salvage it by substituting in different pieces or what? If you're going to switch pieces out, why not just change clothes?

What color tshirts goes good with a pair of tan chinos?

but lacoste cost just as much as Adidas shoes do
its only 100€

I just bought these today. Did I do well, Veeky Forums?

is there a name for blazers that button all the way up like this?

They're called Fubert jackets.

What is my best option for simple plain black t-shirts? Bought some from hanes but their uncomfortable and have a boxy fit

wondering what i could substitute for the colors to work better

anyone know where i can cop a comfy cardigan similar to this one? i've been looking at h&m because i know they have mens cardigans but they all look kinda gay desu and i just want to be comfy.

Where do i cop non gay looking rings for men?

What do I do for a strict/formal hairstyle for really long hair?
I'm talking at least 130 cm long.

Which acne jeans for a guy with some booty and thicc calves? Max? 33 waist 32 length probs, would like relatively narrow leg opening, 18cm or less.

not the shitty ones

Redwing model 1155

Is it socially acceptable to wear casual button up shirts two days in a row?

Anyone? ;~;

Whats a good hoodie that wont normies wont comment on and looks good?

Also what colours should mulattoes wear, i have blue eyes too if that matters?

What coat is this??

>wearing a belt
fucking why

idk but you could find something similar minus the upper arm pockets by just looking for wool coats or overcoats

My boys, what's better? 70's Chucks or the all star hi leather ones? Liking the stitching on the 70's

Would it be dumb to wear this all day without taking it off until I got home?
It's an old navy anorak rain jacket

Should I hang or fold my T-shirts?

I'd hang all undershirts and hang the shirts with graphics on them, but if you don't want wrinkles hang them. Hang yourself too

Undershirts sounds a bit too far, but thanks.

Does anyone know any good brands for zipup hoodies? I'm looking to layer my tees in the summer with something effay

literally any hoodie if you keep it basic

How are Uniqlo Selvedge? I've been wearing their "stretch skinny" fit for about a year and the hole in the knee is pretty big, but more importantly I have a hole in my butt that I can't just keep walking around with forever and just kinda sewing back together

How do you clean triple white 1.0s

school shooter chic

I just bought fake Yeezy 350's that won't fit. Please remind me that I'm a fag.

can you rock light blue jeans with milky geobaskets and if so i need recommendations on jeans $200 and below. Also shirts to go with.

Can I ever unironically wear this?

Get some white pants and a white blazer and you're all set

Lemme see them

fakes that were in my size were 100 dollars more. I don't really care if they're 100% because the normies I associate with don't even know what yeezy's are.

i don't have shit for pants atm, should i get some jean joggers for the summer/spring or nah

maybe for a 70s theme party

>jean joggers
no

fuck no, get some thinner light wash jeans, but not joggers FFS

They make vans with the same silhouette and better quality and better yet you won't look like a 37 year old english teacher trying to fit in

Gum sole black sambas work better

Experiment with different color chinos. Different colors work for different people.
Also, stick with the light wash jeans and add some white sneakers to your rotation if you haven't already

Gildan is pretty good quality

Thing is, I'm done with vans aside from the slip-ons

need smart-casual shoes/boots in

But rubber soles they look like aids.

Any decent cheaper alternative to raf velcros?

Or any decent velcro high tops besides these really

What's the best proxy service for Yahoo JP?

I measured my foot and it's about 10.75 - 11 inches long and standard width. When I look at shoe size charts and compare my length, it seems they all say I should be like 9.5 or 10 in US size. But I own a pair of random cheap Adidas runners in 11.5 and they fit me perfectly and some Nike skate shoes in 11.5 that fit me as well, I wouldn't want either of those shoes to be any smaller. Now I want to order some shoes online and I'm not sure what size to buy.

Are online size charts just really that off with the sizing? I want to order New Balance 247's, what size should I get if my feet are 11 inches long?

im balding and probably will have to start buzzing soon
Can you still pull off the slp look with a buzzed head

you're right. I got the shorts today and it turns out they fit just fine. No need for a belt

Is it absolutely necessary to get jeans that fit without a belt? Levi's doesn't seem to have a size for me on their website. My measurements (which I double-checked a few times each) are:

Waist 27.5
Seat 30
Thigh 18.5
Inseam 36

Currently I wear 30*36, which I can wear as long as I have a belt, though there's like three inches of belt dangling and the pants are bunched up. I currently wear relaxed fit for comfort, hiding my weight, and the fact that I didn't care about clothes till now, but I decided I should get some better fitting pairs.

What size would be the closest approximation for me? Should hiding how underweight I am be a goal with the clothes I choose (at least until I can gain some, which will probably take a couple years at best)? I'm a total novice to everything fashion related and have basically no innate sense for it.

go in-store and try out some jeans you autist
belts look fucking gay unless you're wearing a suit

also stop wearing relaxed fit if your jeans are too loose (they also look like ass) find some slim fit jeans that don't fall off without a belt

>Inseam 36
Are you a nordic giant?
No?
Then stop wearing 36 inseam jeans jfc

>stop wearing relaxed fit (they look like ass)
I agree, that's why I want to get new pants.
>Go in store and try some out
I have literally never in my life found jeans in a store that fit me, internet is my only option and even that only goes so far. But I'm about to head to the store now, so I may as well give it another try. Maybe I'll have to get a tailor to modify the thinnest ones they have in stock.

How tall are you?

6'3'' skelly, with long legs. Thinking back I think I have maybe managed 34 with some other brands then the American Eagle I currently have, and the Levi's site says that my height should be 34, so when I get to the store in a few minutes I will try those instead.

I think any tailor can take the waist in by up to two inches cheap and fast.

anyone knows if northern-fells.com is legit? they still got some Palace spring 17, i wonder if ist fake or not..

northern-fells.com/collections/palace-skateboards

what should i wear with my mid black af1s

even if you don't find jeans that fit in store you'll get an idea for what measurements are too long/too short/ too wide/ too slim and then you can make a more informed decision online

I own two well-fitting trousers. One pair of black jeans and one pair of light blue jeans. If you could buy only one pair of shoes and one jacket for the spring, what would you buy?

I went and as expected couldn't find anything close. One thing I wish I had done in hindsight was try on a 34 inseam pair just to make sure it was long enough, but I guess I'll just take Levi's' advice on that. I also learned that "slim-fit" shirts are too loose for me, so I will need to get those tailored as well.

Do t-shirts need to be tailored, or just nicer shirts like oxfords?

i need a pair of white canvas vans

era or authentic model?

Is it alright for a pale skinny asian to wear a pink-ish hoodie

Which one do I wear to a job interview tomorrow? With a solid navy suit, white shirt, red grenadine tie. I have belts to match both shoes. I like the brown shoes better, the black ones are kind of cheap looking and are getting a little creased and ratty. Brown suede seems fine for business casual but maybe not so much with a suit. I should probably get some nicer black shoes but for now which should I pick?

And as a side note, where should I get dress shoes for like $100-$200? I've wanted to get some nice Allen Edmonds or something similar for a while, but ~$400 is pretty steep considering I rarely wear suits.

What is the most aesthetically pleasing technique for rolling up the sleeves on a dress shirt?

Unbutton sleeve, roll up cuff, then fold in half and continue folding neatly until the bottom of the sleeve just touches your elbow (like in the photo). Some shirts I use the entire cuff length instead of half, see which looks better for that particular shirt.

Personally I hate it when the sleeve is loosely flapping around below your elbow or when it's rolled way up above your elbow.

I would go black personally. Also Allen Edmonds will last you your lifetime with basic maintenance and maybe the occasional trip to the cobbler. They're definitely worth it. My dad has had the same pair for 25+ years and they still look fantastic

generally only button downs are tailored
a well-fitting t shirt shouldn't fit slim, it should be slightly baggy to boxy depending on your personal style