Cropped Pants

instructions on how to get pants like this?
Do i literally take a pair of scissors and cut or do i get them tampered for this kind of fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9l_opoTQ1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I took a pair of scissors and cut about 2 inches off the bottom of levi's 510's. I'm really happy with the results.

A pair of black Levi 511's I had shrunk a bit,could it still be done? There pretty uncomfortable to wear as they are right now.
Also do you have to be skinny to get a good fit in cropped pants?

dumping some general inspo
i think it would be best if you were skinny or slim to make cropped pants work. IMO

I am 5'11 though,kind of skinny fat tho...
I'll probably just take your word for it,dont want to make an arse of myself.

what's funny about these dudes is first I thought they were a pop band from the 80's and these were old pics from when they were younger. especially even the image quality of that photo like wtf.

then I looked them up and saw they are current. so I though they were some rich faggots of some rich famous dude who were just shitting away money on being "trendy" etc. instagram whores

then I saw they were a band.......and was like WTF....then I just watched a video of them live and was like dude this is actually pretty good.

can't knock people genuinely expressing themselves. not so much the electronic but the bass & drums stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=a9l_opoTQ1A

you either a. buy them cropped
b. get them tailored
or c. tailor them yourself, which involves knowing how to sew

Or you can pay someone to tailor

these guys r what it means to rly be fa

>b. get them tailored

??????????????????????????????????????????????

No, you force a tailor to do it for free under threat of violence!

inb4 /pol/

Just get them hemmed? its like 10 bucks?

wtc guy on the left's shirt?

jeans that tight look bad cropped. also nigger

left are with scissors and right are tapered

What're decent pants to get that I don't really have to tailor besides hemming?

Thinking something from Norse Projects or Carhartt WIP

I've seen the garden 7 times and even got the chance to interview them once, kinda grew out of their music tho.

id on those black sneakers?

did recently wake up from an 8 year coma and are acquainting yourself with current musical trends

all their shit sounds the same 3/10

Norse Projects, Our Legacy, and Ami.