What to wear when the race war starts in europe?

Asking for a friend.

iu0 ask reddit

Muslims and christians should unite against degeneracy. Both sides pretty much are similar, the only difference is that christians are like the peacemaker, muslims are like the defender (soldiers that protect the people and the peacemaker hippies). Christians can't really fight, but their peacey language is so fruitful. Muslims are loyal to their values and they're the only ones who are willing to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. Muslims are the all muscles, christians are the nurse/doctors. Both are needed for a strong nation.

This makes sense desu. And together, the two can make two or three monarchies out of it

>Christians can't really fight

full hugo

fuck off muhammad
how about muslims stay in their countries and don't come to europe

Heh, I can't wait till we force you to go to mosque. Better eat all the bacon you can!

Muslims have been in Europe for ever, though.

>muh superior genetics
>looks like a malnourished alien

you're retarded.
Christians are the defenders, not peacemakers.
>Think not that I have come to bring peace in the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. (Matthew 10:34)

Muslims are the attacker
> And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers. (K 2:191)

They should get the fuck out of our countries, run out of oil and die. If we can't keep degeneracy down on our own, we deserve death.

>Christians can't really fight, but their peacey language is so fruitful.
kek

hitler was not a christian

>Muslims have been in Europe for ever, though.
No faggot. Why are you lying? Muslims came in Europe after WW2.
They tried to invade southern Europe in the Middle Age but got their filthy ass kicked by brave spanish and french warriors.

Can you spot the Turks?

Sure he was. He thought he was doing God's work. Gott mit uns ect.

We'll kick them both out of Europe desu.
Hermeticism is the future and you know it!

You are incorrect.

Is that the Royal Palace in Amsterdam?

Islam is a religion of conquest. They want to make every country a Muslim country.
>b...but colonization!
It wasn't a moral judgement of Muslims, it was a statement of fact.
Europe and the anglosphere need to kick Islam out of their nations because Islam simply creates a poorer standard of civilization.

>I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.
>- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 2

>Even today I am not ashamed to say that, overpowered by stormy enthusiasm, I fell down on my knees and thanked Heaven from an overflowing heart for granting me the good fortune of being permitted to live at this time.
>- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 5

>Once again the songs of the fatherland roared to the heavens along the endless marching columns, and for the last time the Lord's grace smiled on His ungrateful children.
>- Adolf Hitler reflecting on World War I, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1, Chapter 7

>What we have to fight for is the necessary security for the existence and increase of our race and people, the subsistence of its children and the maintenance of our racial stock unmixed, the freedom and independence of the Fatherland; so that our people may be enabled to fulfill the mission assigned to it by the Creator.
>- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 8

>But if out of smugness, or even cowardice, this battle is not fought to its end, then take a look at the peoples five hundred years from now. I think you will find but few images of God, unless you want to profane the Almighty.
>- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 10

>Anyone who dares to lay hands on the highest image of the Lord commits sacrilege against the benevolent creator of this miracle and contributes to the expulsion from paradise.
>- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf Vol. 2 Chapter 1