How do I get volume like this? I have typical Scand hair like this but it lies completely flat halfway through the day...

How do I get volume like this? I have typical Scand hair like this but it lies completely flat halfway through the day. Normally use putty

More pics instagram.com/lidogotpix/

Delete thread and repost in the hair general

Stop using hair products. I mean all products, including shampoo. I haven't washed my hair for over ten years. Just rinse it in water every now and then. It's never been healthier or more volumous.

Wash hair the night before and sleep in it. This'll add some volume over the night. Spray it down thoroughly with sea salt spray in the morning. Blowdry on high speed but cold. Hello volume.

>Stop using hair products. I mean all products, including shampoo. I haven't washed my hair for over ten years. Just rinse it in water every now and then. It's never been healthier or more volumous.
I get dandruff when I try this

>i haven't washed my hair for over ten years

good one user lul

It does take a while for your head together used to it but I think it's worth it.
Laugh all you want but I'm saving a ton and my hair looks alwiteee, I do get compliments.

Pics?

Don't use putty it sucks and has little hold.

Use something like Fudge Matte Head Extra.

Also looks like he just has naturally thick hair.

I do this too and it's pretty good. It gets washed when I get my hair cut every few months but other than that just water.

I do get dandruff though so I have to comb it all out into a little skin pile every day. I have a black table that I shake and scratch my scalp over before I take a shower. I scratch and shake for like 2 minutes and that thing just gets covered in skin. I have to sweep it all up into a pile then squeeze it into a ball that can be as big as a peanut m&m if I haven't scratched in a few days. I don't know how I can shed that much head skin so quickly but honestly I sort of like scratching and shaking then balling it up so I'm not really complaining. I've thought about saving it but I don't have any good uses for it so I usually just end up flushing it down the toilet.

You should eat it, user. Protein.

i have

Use a round brush and a blow dryer on wet hair.

the best way is to just train your hair. eventually it will just be naturally voluminous without the use of any products.

i used to keep a morrissey-like hairstyle for years, and after the first few months i barely ever used any products. admittedly, during the first few months (and whenever i needed my hair to be totally perfect, like a formal event or job interview), i would use a 5-hold hairspray. the trick with hairspray and volume is to use *barely any*. one or two sprays from a foot away from your head.

the best way i found to train my hair upwards was to shower at night, put a towel on my pillow, and go to sleep with my hair still damp and laying upwards on my pillow. in the morning it would be dry and would stay up naturally.

after a while of training your hair, it will just sort of naturally stay up by itself. at this point you only need to use product if you really need total control.

mousse and then use your gay putty

Dammit no I am hungry!

Not much to see atm, just shaved it down to a blade 2.

This is not too hard to do and it seems like maybe the bloke with the instagram uses a straightening iron as well since it looks straighter in certain photographs.

On to how to go about doing this:

1. Wash hair. (You might want to use a volumising shampoo/conditioner but I feel this is unnecessary)
2. Pat dry your hair for a bit.
3. While hair is still wet comb your hair the other way you want it to be done.
4. Use a blow dry and and make sure you point it to where your hair is currently brushed
5. When your hair is 80% - 90% dry comb it the other way and blow dry pointing the other way around
6. You will now realise that your hair is nicely volumised
7. Massage a decent amount of wax on your hand and apply to your hair
8. Hairspray to finish if you feel you need more hold

It may take you a few times to get it perfect initially, but it's really simple. GL

never comb it, and blow dry it using your hands.
dont dye it either, dyeing will make it thinner.

finally 2 people giving good advice.
blow dry it and you won't need to spread 2 tons of goopy cum in your hair like these other fools

only shampoo 1-2 a week at most unless you do manual labor. When showering scrub your scalp instead of the hair, this is so your hair has a sheen and natural hold but doesnt get greasy

get your hair semi dry by using a towel

consider prestyling product/heat protectant

blowdry hair opposite direction then back at end

get decent-high quality wax/clay like hanz de fuko claymation, put in roughly 1-2 pennies worth in volume

style hair with hands, getting roots and tips. Also twist together parts of your hair a bit for added texture/volume

let is sit for a few minutes then readjust it how you like

hairspray if needed

literally all you will ever need to do

I do this to a small extent, wash my hair ~3 times a week w/ anti dandruff stuff. Works p. well desu, just takes a week to get used to it.

how to be a cuck 101