How long until jelly sandals make a comeback?

How long until jelly sandals make a comeback?

post more feet

I remember wearing those when going to my family. They are rural people and we went swimming in the munzur river, basically the spring of the tigris and the other one. It has alot of rocks, so us western pussies walked on it with those sandals.

pic related

my ex was big into em on 2014, maybe 2020?

Well gucci just put out some jelly sandals for ss17 so theyre technically "back" right now

My sister goes crazy over those rubber jelly shoes by Melissa.

you mean make another comeback?

they're already passe' again

They've come and gone in the past few years already. Give it some time.

Weren't they super popular like 3 years ago?

Looks like you just caught a new wave! Only trips can keep you from drowning!

NEW MEME FRESH OFF THE PRESS

i live in the hood, it came back in 2014 i thought it was kinda funny only a handful could pull it off where as others look slightly decent. They probably wont make a return until the 2030s or 40s

where exactly you from if you don't mind me asking? im from nyc and i havent seen jelly sandals at all in the past few years 2bh

already happened years ago you fucking loser

Same question I have. I'm from Los Angeles and have NEVER seen these in the past 17 or so years.

because you're a loser and probably a /pol/ user. every tumblr girl was wearing these 2 years ago at my communist meetup group at university

Saved into feet folder

Dude, lots of girls had them in LA after American Apparel started carrying them. That's been for the past few years now..

this sandals make your feets smelly?

Hopefully fucking never ever again

I would not say those toes belong to a female...

He didn't say he saved it into his female folder, did he?

This is Veeky Forums baby!