Other urls found in this thread:

militant.zone/norge-longsleeve/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

id on shirt?

seconding this

Just look some army surplus.

varg has never not been effay

Sure.

I'll never understand the people that idolize this dumbass. He's a completely unremarkable edgelord who burned a few churches.

>burned a few churches
>leader of one of the most iconic black metal bands of all time
>open, casual white supremacist
>defies policemen in full plate armor
>chaos and lulz follows him wherever he goes
so unremarkable

His voice is quite soothing

t. butthurt communist

>leader of one of the most iconic black metal bands of all time
>black metal
>relevant, ever

not even, I don't mind his pro-white shit, I just don't feel the need to floss my teeth on his scandinavian pubes because he did a bunch of dumb shit. You guys are literally children "hurr durr he a viking metal warrior for the pure rice". People like this make the ones who truly are fighting for the white race look bad.

He was accused of burning a church, but actually never admitted to it.

where can i get this sweater man

looks like military overshirt

>defies policemen in full plate armor
when did this happen?

What color pants and shoes would go well with that color shirt and suspenders?

>>convicted
Fixed.
>>he didn't admit to murder either user
>>still convicted
Shut up faggots

>>implying Ferris Bueller's Day off never
>>existed
Faggot

Absolutely.

black/grey

Black. Varg used black jeans here, but I would go with slim fit cargo trousers. Not the Walmart kind of.

Why did you post that fucking picture.
You knew you would derail your own thread.

Suspenders can look good and are often much more comfortable than belts, especially with heavy high-waisted trousers.

On the topic of Varg, I like his naturalistic radicalism but I think he is pretty stupid and there are far more interesting radical right-wing artists for people to look up to.

actually he is strongly against capitalism and favors some sort white anarcho-primitivist society.

Where do you get good cargo trousers?

Also, a sincere 'please' for all the uptight internet teenage faggots whose daddy buys all their clothes, not to reply to this post with
>uhhhh cargo pants literally working clas uhhh

>good cargo trousers

>>leader of one of the most iconic black metal bands of all time

they have maximum 1 good song

milsurp you dweeb

This. Even my best cargos are absolute bullshit because I didn't buy them from milsurp. Just dye them black and if you are not a lazy fuck like me, tailor them slim.

ignorant fuck. who are "they" ? he made all songs single handedly, plus i doubt you have actually listened to all of his songs, so im gonna list some good ones: Key to the Gate, Jesu dod, ea lord of the depths and many more.

Being against capitalism does not make one a communist.
Commies are still mad that he stabbed one of their own.

Maybe 5.11? Never worn any of their clothes but I think their pants come with stretch fabric and gussets.

How do suspenders even work? Are they more comfortable that a belt?

>>leader of one of the most iconic black metal bands of all time
>leader
he's the only one even in it, it would be pretty hard not to be the leader at that point

>tfw too beta to be the leader of your one man band

also w2c jumper

militant.zone/norge-longsleeve/

>tfw u are mixed race
>tfw varg will never be ur bro

>Being this triggered about babbys first black metal

What mix are you?

goo goo ga ga back too mu mu la la

thank you user, you're the best

Depends on your definition of murder.
I don't think that killing a man who threatened to kill you should be legal, but I think it's a morally acceptable excuse. From watching other people from the black metal scene talk about Euronymous it seemed like he probably said it.

As far as churches go I have never seen any proof he committed the burnings and if you send me any I'll admit he did it.

I don't think varg hates non whites at all, he's just of the opinion that they shouldn't be in Europe, just like he doesn't believe Europeans should be in Asia, etc.

hhahHAHAHHAHAhahHHAHAHAHA

Euronymous was not a fucking communist.

He was just an edgelord who 'liked' Pol-Pot (lmao) and Ceauçescu (lmaolmao) and then left the party. He's as much of a commie as edgy trolls these pretend to be "nazis" to irritate people. He was a retard, i watched an interview of his on youtube, where he was like "muh we worship death and think causing despair and grief is a good thing and are """"against anything beautiful"". Christ, how insufferable. He was a 13 yo basically

maharishi

is that ted???

>misuse of a garment is fa

Tbh I see suspenders (and bow ties also) everywhere on queer kids. Butch lesbians. Little twinks. They've all really hopped on the whole gay nerd dork thing and it's made me definitely avoid suspenders, bow ties, and colours (when all worn together)