Story et Fall thread

I bought the SeF black leather chelseas a year ago. I've been considering ordering the tan jodhpurs (pic) or tan harness boots next. Anyone got experience with either shoe?
Story et fall thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

storyetfall.se/index.php?id=310&pid=3100025#.WLrKijuLTIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Story et Fall
can you post your black chelseas?

these are old last by the way, they look like pic related now

have another pic of the new design.

You can also ask for them with a 40mm heel (not pictured), new this month.

Personally, I will be ordering the leather jodphurs, with a 40mm heel

Would rather cop SLP instead of being poor

ITS HEDIS VISION

I ordered the Jodhpur that was supposed to be delivered late January and it was 2 weeks after it was supposed to be delivered that I said fuck it and got a refund.

How do you know which option to order on the website? I know there are some pictures and links on the KTT forum but there's some missing, like Line 4 and Line 5.

go to KanyeToThe SeF thread, they have posted in op every pic and link of every pic

Yeah I used to have both pairs. They're fucking dope bro. The rubber on the heel is super durable, I am confident these shits would last forever. Unfortunately I had to sell mine on grailed to make rent like 2 months ago

I want a pair of the side zips. How easy is the sizing/ordering process?

I got these

This thread is now poorfag general.

Just making sure,

are those in your pic these storyetfall.se/index.php?id=310&pid=3100025#.WLrKijuLTIU

There are sizing instructions on the SeF site and KTT also has loads of info on sizing. You can also email Lian with your sizing questions and he'll help.

The ordering process itself is very easy.

Are these cropped?

They are, 30 mm heels. The 40 mm heel ones should be available to order this month.

No I think they're the ankle high ones.

I don't have recent pics and my camera is kind of wack. Here's them the day I received them. They look the same, there's some creasing on the toe though.

Alright, still pretty sexy. Might go for these or the black leather harness ones.

So, I've been considering copping the tan jodhpurs for a while, but I was interested in the tan harness boots as well. Lian sent me a pic of them. They're cool, but I think I'm leaning towards the jodhpurs. Only thing is, I'm not sure if I want the 30 mm or the 40 mm heel ones.

Continuing. I kind of feel uneasy about being the first to order the 40 mm ones. Lian said they're identical but have a higher heel. What if the higher heels make them fucked up in some way? Then again they might be proper cool.

The harness boots look great. I wouldn't wear them, but if they fit your style, I'd get them.

Harness boots any day, I own some in tobacco and they are my favourite boots bar none. and the 40mm heel is comfortable and I prefer them to the 30mm heel in my leather jodhpurs

I already ordered the jodhpurs haha. Maybe the harnesses are next in line for me.

kill yourself