Fashionable Running Shoes

What are some fashionable running shoes? What running shoes do you wear?

Looking for something that would look good even when I'm not dressed in athletic clothing.

Adidas x Rick Owens springblade

literal meme

bought these for around 50 €. Best shoes I ever owned. Thanks to memory foam and relativly low weight, they have a good wearing comfort and the foot is breathing quite well. The only donwside is that my feet are getting cold at the nose/top of the shoe but otherwise 7/10, best shoes I ever owned.

oh and even in bright light they look pretty much jet black the imagi is inaccurate.

Dont, you should buy running shoes purely for function.

i see how Ozweegos were made…

ozweegos make your feet sweaty as fuck

I dont want to make a pair of raf shoes smell like shit

OP, Just get some ASICs, gel lytes are p good, besides you're gonna be beating the fuck out of the shoes, if you run through a puddle or beat the shit out of them, you wont care. Normies dont give a fuck either, unless you're wearing some sketcher or crocs or some shit.

>dressing to please anyone but yourself
damn, you're doing it wrong, but beside OP photo I was thinking about Asics gel lyte iii so thanks

They are mostly for running, but I like running shoes in general

you don't need to have a fashionable running shoe, you want for it to work properly

nobody gives a shit about fashion while running and don't give me the "i dress for myself" because you can't be that stuck up to want to look like on the catwalk while running

nike flyknits with lunar soles

I'm a fan of asics when it comes to running shoes, gt-2000 have been my go to for a couple years and make running comfortable even with my complete lack of a foot arch

Just get some Gyakusou

Buy 2 pairs. One for function, one for appearance. If you only buy one pair, you're either gonna trash a good looking pair, hurt your feet, or compromise and get shoes that only look okay and aren't great for running.

nothing beats flyknit racers or ultraboosts

Ruby's

>buying sketches
>ever
it's like you want to be down syndrome-core

Ozweegos are based off an adidas shoe of the same name

nike isn't Veeky Forums

Our Legacy

Wrong theyre from the soles. Ozweegos are from AdiWear and Response are from Response Trail soles

youre going running just get some fucking supportive shoes you cunt. brooks are typically very nice running shoes. avoid nike

lol ok there

Get fucked kid. Look up ozweego 1 for reference

L A
S P O R T I V A

damn mono runners are so beautiful. too bad our legacy sneakers are so overpriced for the quality, if they're 60-70$ cheaper i owuld consider.

E U R O
E N D U R O

Bright colored neon-shit only look good on females. Fact

Picked last in sports class core

more effay than adidas arguably

both are shit desu