>2017
>Not owning the official hat of Veeky Forums

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-make-america-great-again-green-hat

holy shit, is this real?
asking because I don't even know anymore because /pol/ thinks Eric Trump browses there among them as well and posted evidence too.

Again this thread? Don't you have something better to do, you shill?

No, check the other thread or archive.

letter is fake
also not posting discount code: CPAC2017

Damn that's aesthetic af

? donald shills?

besides wearing a green hat literally means you're a cuckold. why do people bash on shitty expensive streetwear when some shite hat from $2 chinese factory costs $50?

>wearing a green hat literally means you're a cuckold

lol what

>Caring about Ching Chang Chong culture

>caring about internet opinions

no you dont get it the only way to prove that youre not a cuck and to stick it to the feminazis is spend half your min wage paycheck on a piece of green cloth shittily stapled together by chinese peasants because it has your corporate presidents slogan on it

bought it before i saw this :(

>Still thinks Trump hats aren't made in the US
>Poor as fuck and browsing a fashion board where 50 dollars is a lot of money to him

Never going to make it

an own 7 hours in the making

>one of the biggest Trump supporters I know is Irish
I should get one for her

that shopped letter is so fucking bad.

It's real unless you prove otherwise. I'm getting fucking tired of these demoralizing shariablue shills trying to deny our political power. Fuck off

>muh political power
now fuck off

>muh politicul powah

lol you're still as irrelevant as before he won the election, don't think trump winning means you're hot shit now

I can actually cop this from outside the US since it's no longer for the presidential run?

Although wearing a MAGA cap in Northern Europe is pretty obsolete and being interested in foreign countries politics just marks you as a assburger in normie eyes

He's technically running for 2020 since he's registered right away on 20 or 21 Jan

We're literally in the process of memeing Le Pen into the French white house. You don't want to fuck with the legion.

>the legion
I want the donald to leave

I don't know mang, I live in Swedistan in stockholm and basically every guy in my peer group is a trump supporting memester. But yes, wearing the hat other than as a joke will make you look cringe af

The MAGA hat lost its real meme status the second he won the election. Otherwise it'd have been kinda funny.

I live in Northern Europe aswell and bought a Jeb 2016 hat to counter the MAGA hat a friend of mine bought when he visited the US. Neither of us would wear them in public though, especially not on the regular.

Have you bought the guac bowl as well?

>That level of passive aggressive banter towards Mark Cuban

He's really buttmad about the USFL failing isn't he

Na, but it'd have been top tier

I think the one who kept the letter way from 2004 and snap the photo in a smartphone and publish in social media is way more butthurt than the one who wrote the letter.

Yeah it would have been the kind of thing I'd wear to a holiday trip to Las Vegas alongside a hawaiian shirt, socks and sandals

This

The level of passive aggressive desperation to paint Trump as anything but on top of the world as a super model fucking billionaire President is what's cringe worthy.

To be fair he snapped and posted back in 2013, after the birth certificate movement and before the announce of Presidency.

cringe but i agree

>You don't want to fuck with the legion.

what an absolutely abhorrent post

>Implying both people can't be equally petty

Why is it so hard for people to understand that both sides are usually wrong?

>implying there's equality amount of butthurt