Which Vidya console is the most effay?

Which Vidya console is the most effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=madYU5fZTpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really all of them, it all depends on the games you play.

And even THEN most of the games are effay, just doends on the setup you play on.

Game Boy Micro

Is that a PS Vita?

Anything that isn't mobile.
Mobile gaming is just cringy.

Not even close. If we're talking portables it is definitely a modded piece like the GC-LYNX, as far as commercial products go a rare 3DS such as the Pikachu or Yoshi version is amazing.

Modded piece implies way too much effort and dorkery.
The Micro is simplistic, ultra-portable, minimal, has a good shape, adjustable brightness, good battery life.

Also comes in several colors and has a couple of special editions

what if you only play on mobile consoles but also only use them at your house

> Dorkery

We're talking about playing the vidya in public here, maybe a super chunky modded piece is too much but a simple one? Good to go.

These options are great. Most of them are currently marked way the fuck up though.

*Not all of them are great, just the yoshi, zelda, AC, mario, classic, and pikachu ones

The only remotely effay thing concerning vidya is playing well known, moderately casual games on your college laptop that you use to take notes on in lectures.

Wii black.
Slick, aggressive and elegant

>We're talking about playing the vidya in public here
Minimal console = minimal shame
Just look at that 20th anniversary edition shine, hngg

Top left is the only one that isn't completely underage/manchield tier.

none

virgin opinion (probs likes deathgrips too lmoa)

only Veeky Forums games to play in public are ascii roguelikes and grand strats

What the fuck are you gunna play on the micro.

> Minimal Shame

Stop being so insecure.

That's fine I suppose, just don't do it in public.
When you are out in the park, read a book, listen to music, enjoy the moment and get inspired. Or at least look inspired.
When you are at home you can wank to all the weeb related shit that you like.

>wii.psd
>zandog.deviantart.org
Holy shit the memories

The only console that even comes close is the SEGA Megadrive.

/thread

cmon lads

PSX desu

GOAT

Agreed. Playstation in general is the most consistently Veeky Forums apart from the original PS3.

I wasn't talking about public gaming, you should never do that in public.

anything Playstation 2-4 is ultra-effay.
it's just that sleek black Sony style that's so nice.
PSP and Vita look great too.

also, PS One was cute looking. PS1 is the only shitter. great great console though.

so you willingly subject yourself to only bad casual games under the notion of proving how fashionable you are...to yourself?

thats even worse dude

Fucking beautiful

least effay controllers though.

Custom PC, especially when Nintendo gets its shit together and launches a PC eStore,

That's called suffering for your fashion

Boi you dumb as fuck

>What the fuck are you gunna play on the micro.
Game Boy Advance games - you know, that portable console with the fuckhuge game library - Advance Wars, Castlevania, Mother, Drill Dozer, all sorts of FFs, Marios, Metroids and Zeldas.

>Stop being so insecure.
You're the one who brought up "We're talking about playing the vidya in public here" as if it's anything special, I really don't mind or care.

Reposting my 3ds!!

>tfw I played Yugioh GX today in the sub

No, what are you on about? I don't play video games. I shouldn't have bothered with a fucking /v/irgin thread.

Why is this even a thread

3DS if woman
PS4 if man
Game Boy micro if minimalist

Generally we can agree that Xbox and PC gaming is not Veeky Forums

you sound pahetic

t.person who never plays games

this kid thinks apc and acne are the height of fashion

obscure early-days 3d 90s pc games are the most effay things you can play, which ofc you can only play on the pc

PS Vita

one of the best peices of hardware ever made but it was to powerful for it's own good. and certainly more innovative than the switch.

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=madYU5fZTpI

Also pretty much any PC Engine derivative, the FM Towns, model 1 Sega CD, and breadboard c64

Woah
I can play video games on the go
what is the go-to portable?

Like this user said the micro is small and tiny, you can literally take it anywhere, even if you have small pockets or not much room, they're incredibly aesthetic, and you can play all the classics on them just fine.
Shit i dont even have one and seeing them here has intrigued me to buy one just to try it out and have something other than my phone to play when I'm out

These look like your INCREDIBLY basic "vidya game/nerd/comicon-core" just take a Nintendo character and let's just fuckin plaster it's face and make the whole device color matched to it as well, "Wow so cool!?"

It's literally just printing money for generic nerdy kids when they go to EB games and Hot topic

Patrician taste user

PS4 Slim is prob the most simplistic design

my gb sp signed by thaiboy digital and yung lean. it looks nice, but pls don't go for the tribal version, why they even did that?

also modded psp for playing lsd; dream emulator

c'mon Veeky Forumsm

ps2 is the only answer

THE BBC (big black console)

none of these can even compete with the retro-minimal design of the Atari 2600

>dat wood finish

I really wanted one of these before I realized emulators are the only way to play handheld.

>namefag
>3ds

ugh

BIT

another personal fave

last one ima post

why thank you.
I really like the series. yu-gi-oh is fun as fuck.

if I had to guess Chazz, Aster Phoenix and Dimitri are the most effay GX characters

>girl
3ds
>guy
ps4

ooh baby

You're all plebs

Yeah. It's a shame it failed so badly and will probably be Sony's last attempt at a handheld. Aside from the retarded storage prices it's a great system.

my asian girlfriend from 11th grade stole mine like 10 years ago fml

qt