So with your arm by your side, relaxed, the sleeve of outerwear should be the green line but up to the red line?

So with your arm by your side, relaxed, the sleeve of outerwear should be the green line but up to the red line?
I thought they were supposed to be more like the blue line.

Rules are for uniforms, not fashion.

My coats go to blue, but I also find that really annoying

The blue is my preferred length too, but I've been told a look very young, in fact throughly highschool I was mistaken for a freshman by others.

ITT: Rules

This is just wrong

if it looks good it looks good stop being autistic

fix'd

I know blue is where it should be but red and green looks better.

The green line is your jacket and your coat should cover your jacket, so it should longer than that. Red is probably fine.

ask vetememes

I'm a 6'5" skellington and all I've known in my adult life is green.

Only 6'2" but disproportionately long arms, both 2inches longer than they should be.

More pose inspo

try mma carreer

A good rule of thumb is, if you angle your hand up towards your arm, the top of your hand should very lightly be touching the bottom of the sleeve. If that makes sense.

That being said,
>rules

I know this.

Green

Reading that was what inspired this thread. I can't remember ever reading it before I swear I've always seen people say the blue line for a coat and maybe the red line for a jacket.

It has me re-thinking things I thought were too small for me but still: most of my shirts are longer than green. Shirt sleeve hanging out of a coat sleeve looks shitty.

Is a sleeve reduction an easy job for a tailor?

>Anonymous 03
underrated post

huh what...?