How do I be Veeky Forums at the gym?

how do I be Veeky Forums at the gym?

that guy is doing it wrong.
You dont. the fact he is trying looks faggy. No one at the gym cares, you are not important there.

You don't. It's fucking cringe.

this pic somehow makes the person behind him seem more fashionable

what a dickhead m8

By blending in.

This is triggers, but the only way to be /fa is to actually get sweaty and burn some fat.

>burn some fat.

okay first of all, going to the gym to lose weight is an oxymoron.

lifting doesnt make you sweat unless ur a walrus

Just do your shit intensely and quietly, then once you are done, shower and put on your normal Veeky Forums clothes.
Don't be a poser.

>lifting doesn't make you sweat
try lifting something heavy then mate

kek.

the most effay answer

you're asking this question because you don't go to the gym regularly; you're just a scrawny nerd so don't be a gym rat poser

You do not take selfies anywhere in the gym.

You do not check your self out in the mirror unless you are looking for a tumor.

You do not use your cell phone unless you are listening to music or a doctor who would have to respond to an emergency

You stay dialed in and be 100% focused on your work out.

Mind set is Veeky Forums

Listen to Death Grips

Old picture, ive moved on and sold all my rick. Please stay current and follow my Instagram. Fucking nerd

deadass would suck his dick dry

5 inch shorts, reeboks and plain color lightweight tees. Terrycloth shorts are good too

His body looks good but why does he have to stand like a faggot?

Id bust a nut in his ass fr

im not gay but he thicc af

you go with the circus weightlifter aesthetic

>Veeky Forums thinks this is good looking

Browse Veeky Forums more and let that body dysmorphia kick in

Keep telling yourself that. The gym is the single greatest concentration of hot babes I experience every week, I've pulled a few QTs from there and will continue to.

Veeky ForumsVeeky Forumsg here

>decent fitting shirt that isn't wrinkled and smells ok
>athletic shorts that give you range of motion, not basketball ones tho
>any shoes except those barefoot fitness shoe things, I wear converse (good for deadlifts too)
>don't smell like shit

The ideal shirt you wear is an old shirt which used to be Veeky Forums back in the day but has seen too much wear, and doesn't show a lot of sweat. Do not cut the sleeves, it is significantly less Veeky Forums than sweaty pits (which are normal). Anything related to a sports team you may have been on, a school, or some sort of athletic event is more Veeky Forums than not.

you dont faggot

What the hell are those proportions

The last thing you should do if you have a long torso is wear long ass tops

justin bieber

relax, wear sweats and work hard ^_^

Its rick owens :^)))))
And these are pjs and an athletic top

vintage sportswear

dude vintage trim shorts are amazing for the gym. me and my friend like to match.

imagine being so autistic that you think you lift better in designer clothing lmao

how big is your dick

whats your insta

id on sneakers?

Bigger than your trying to imply, ill pm it to you if your 18+ bb :3c i wear compressions with these.
Nike blazers

Just wear Gyakusou or Outdoor voices, outdoor voices pretty overpriced tho.
Get gyakusou.