Cringe thread

I reported you btw. Can't have these threads shitting up my board.

>Those tabs

You could have chosen a better selection

You did well. OP looks like some kind of rapist with his soundproof rapecave thing.

I chuckled, thanks

This isn't cringe

i forgot about this meme, thank you

What a beautiful Duwang.

xDDDDD those tabs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was more or less my style until recently when I bought a whole new wardrobe. Not bad, but it's definitely for guys younger than 21.

Hate this guy. Posted in every cringe thread :/

xDDDDD

why don't men wear suits that fit them? Its almost better to wear a tight suit thats a little too small than be swimming in fabric.

I've never seen the big deal over this guy he just looks like a typical high schooler ready for a band concert

i don't get it, that looks like a decent haircut over a well-fitting suit
whats not to like

navy blue with black

That was quick

Nigger

>mfw URBAN OUTFITTERS

he dresses like shit, but his face is good, so he'll probably still gets more pussy then 3/4 of the guys browsing /fa.

that's a cool fit actually but instead of shitty skulls I thought it was stars on that tie at first. disappoint but that's the only cringe in that pic.

I'm not sure if this is navy blue. could be based on the lighting but it kinda looks purple to me.

>navy blue with black
more like purple, but yes. And look at his fucking pirate tie. Look at his skinnies and chucks combined with shirt and vest.

why don't men wear suits that fit them?
Because it's kind of expensive and an out-of-your-way thing to get a well tailored suit? Because most people don't care much about fashion? Etc etc.

Niggerfaggot