WAYWT

Last thread is 2.5 days old

Other urls found in this thread:

young-stalin.com,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Change you haircut X_X

To what?

I had buzzcut few months ago

Who cares if its 2.5 days old? That bag is gay btw.

Nobody cares about posts older than one day.

I never click on a post with 200+ posts on it unless it's something super interesting

Anyways why do you find the bag gay? The brand?

holy fuck you look horrible, dont cuff your pants, change whatever you have as your shoes and wear some proper shirts, your whole outfit is hideous, sorry, you are literally the Veeky Forums stereotype

what's wrong with it? the silhouette seemed right to me

I am serious, I posted this to receive criticism anyways.

any shoes suggestions?

Not mad about those shoes.

A pair of yeezys, a joyrich hoodie and a pair of black lee jeans, keeping it simple but dope

Don't mind the dog sleeping on the floor lol

at first the shoes looked like crocs. and the shirt you are wearing, makes your body look very VERY disproportionate, for example your hands look ridiculously short

jeans don't fit, friend. They're too slim for your legs, change size/fit.

you mean my calves or my quads or overall too slim? i kinda like those jeans tho. also sorry for the shitty quaity of the pic

this was for

Your pup is telling you to take it off

well they look super bad on foot, but I got baited by how they look on pics, I agree.

and the cuffed shirt is on purpose, I thought it looked pretty nice

not the guy you're replying too, but generally the jeans are too skinny

slim fit is better every time

>2.5 days old
IT DOESN'T MATTER YOU FUCKING RETARD THERE ARE STILL 100 POSTS LEFT

you look like Ted Mosby lol

845 user here
Your quads doo look disproportionate, making your top half of the body look drastically larger than your bottom half.
Either you should not be skipping leg days, or just get a different fit jeans.
Apart from that, your look is fine.

lol u're right

newfag here, what do you think of my outfit?

this is like my first time ever not just wearing whatever the first items of clothing i find on my floor are, so be gentle

constructive criticism would be *ace*

x

grow a beard
the cap is a bit cringe

By beard do you mean heavy stubble (which I can do) or a full, 2-3 inch long beard (which I can't)?

change your hairstyle, and ditch the hat seriously. its really cringe

a cool sunday morning

stubble would help a lot, I guess.

My hair is pretty much the only thing I ever get compliments on, but I am actually kind of sick of it desu.
What do you suggest I change it too?

yeah might be the jeans. not skipping leg days tho. also the hoodie might give the illusion of my upper body looking larger, because its a bit baggy

resized img

the cap made it look weird. now its fine. you could always clean it up a bit. also, use conditioner on your hair. coconut oil is also an option for better looking hair, it only works on longer hair tho like yours

go to youngstalin.com and select a few styles that could go with your face shape.
It looks messy, but you don't have to cut it off.
Go to hair general, ask for advice there.
I honestly envy your hair ; _ ;

young-stalin.com, excuse me.

I'm looking at the website, but they don't seem to have that many long hair pictures that match my oblong-kinda face.

I actually really like the way pic related looks, but I know I don't have the cheekbones/profile for it ;^;

reposting from last thread

1) resize your images u fucking clown

2) what is that facial expression/pose meant to convey? because it looks like you just shat your pants

other than that, alright fit. jeans especially are nice, not so sure about the shoes.

re-posting this.

Whats better lads? cropped or trackies?

what should i be resizing it to?

I dunno, I just took a bunch of pics and this one turned out looking the best, I liked the slouchy relaxed kinda feel to the pose to go with the comfy-ish vibes of the fit.

ID on jeans? bottom half looks great, not huge on the top half

Generally try to keep the Y-axis to below 1000px and crop out extraneous background space

it makes it less irritating for people with poverty internet speed to view your pics

Gotcha, sorry about that, I'll keep that in mind for next time. Thanks!

Thanks! They're Acne.

Your hair and expression make me think you're a total dickbag.

But the fit is actually really nice, nice work.

His image looks 1000x better with the negative space there to frame him.

Re-sizing the image i agree with but cropping out half of it is unnecessary.

>making a new thread just to show off your shitty outfit so you can get attention
>making your shitty outfit the OP image instead of picking an image with letters that literally say WAYWT
>not posting in the old thread thats has only has 170+ posts because you want attention more attention

really makes me think

hahahahaha. jesus christ are those jeans ill fitting. your legs are much too fat for them, makes you look like a stump who isn't self aware
terrible

old allsaints jacket
old navy hoodie I just found
uniqlo t
american eagle cords

not sure what shoes I'm going to wear yet

Not OP, but Who cares mang?
>people actually get this serious about a hentai meme forum
embarrassing

pretty nice terrorwave fit
the socks make a nice bridge between the trousers and shoes without going too thin

W2C pupper?

Yeah i havent skipped leg day like ever. Maybe its the jeans, maybe its the hoodie.

Jelly of my quads, skelly? ;)

This tb h

I promise I'm a nice guy :((

thanks tho man, I appreciate it :)

Shoes are manlet core and really like everyone has told you, the jeans look awful man.
Your silhouette is so fucked up, you look stubby and strange

Any of these

Yeah prolly true, but thats more of a relaxed/home outfit so it doesnt really matter to me. Should i get new jeans then? I usually wear cardigans or something, thanks for your opinion though.

I like my yeezys tho :(

a relaxed fit with jeans that tight man? how can that be comfy.. anyways yeah I think you should get less tapered pants definitely, these just don't really suit your body type imo

Well they feel comfy dunno why lol i admit they look really skinny especially in the pic. But yeah prolly gonna go shopping for some pants soon enough then, got your point. Thats for the input my man

Thanks* damn phone

desu your outfits are always nice but blur or something your face bc you look like a dick fr/no one cares what you look like

get looser jeans hombre
yeezys dont look good with tight clothing

nice fit. how tall are you btw?

The cropped don't do your legs you work for justice, we'll say that

The shoes are working out after all

mainly just too lazy to blur my face anymore, i dont really care

thanks tho!

thanks! I'm 5'11"

What's the sweater?

Our Legacy base roundneck in snow, from a few seasons ago

I'm the linen villain

Thanks man.

I found the ozweego/shorts/ombre sweater fit people were talking about in the other thread.

Looks sick

mirin the mattress on floor action you got going on but i think you either need to lose weight or get a shirt that doesnt just drape all the way over your fat hips and elongate your torso so much. could be the angle but i doubt it.

Maybe tuck it in?

Thoughts?

dont tuck into low rise

Lmao ouch. Nah I'm actually a little under weight, but I have a weird body shape and weirder proportions. Tucking makes me look goofy as hell too.

I really, really, really like this image.

cropped

I like it but you look like you've cropped yourself into the background on photoshop lel.

id on fleece?

w2c shirt and shoes?

beaut

Not crop I'm just transcending (pic related)

Fleece is a brand called Stitch Basic, found it in my closet, dad used to wear it 20 years ago

i don't have an iron fuck me

New Sleep album when?
I feel as if Sleep wouldn't be the same without Haikus tho...

the last pic

stop working out

you're too big to pull off this style

a man can dream :'(

Im just fat atm really. When my cut is complete ill be a skinny little bean again it'll fit much better.

enjoy your stretch marks, idiot.

>le bulking meme

your face is too assymetrical for a middle part and the bottom half is incongruous with the top half
not fashion
you took a formulaic outfit with no potential risk risk and somehow managed to fuck it up
you're cute but it doesn't matter how hard you try to orchestrate an outfit if all your clothes suck (which they probably do)
what was the goal here
good fit, fix the hair
cropped and don't stop working out
take the fucking hoodie off
iron the sleeves. just because linen likes to wrinkle doesn't mean you should let it. also it might just be the camera angle but i don't think you have the right proportions for this
comfy and looks ok
you look like my autistic 12yo brother
those fucking ABS hot DAMN

Shirt is uniqlo linen stand collar
Shoes are new balance 620, but it looks like they've rehashed the style, I can't find the same ones I bought. Mine are about 2 years old and falling apart :(

WHY HAS NO ONE MENTIONED THE FUCKING YEEZYS. STOP THIS SHIT MAN. JUST SHOWS THAT YOU ARE AN OBVIOUS FOLLOWER AND HAVE ABSOLUTE NO FASHION SENSE

you look silly, you're underage

You can almost can see my nipple but im fine with that

i can dig it, might recommend gloves or maybe new shoes as well

id on jacket?

Repost for posterity

Love this

More capes for the cape god

Black slip ons would be dope here imo

The Fit-
Hat: Ralph Lauren Polo Cap
Top: The Life Of Pablo Melbourne Pop Up
Pants: H&M
Shoes: New Balances

Do you live in sarasota

no, I live in London

Where's a good basic bitch place to go to start buying clothes that don't suck?

tryhard

Put on some socks homie

just bad