/fitspo/ general

as opposed to >>thinspo , i decided to get a little fitter. trying to gain some weight, but not Veeky Forums tier.

>wanna gain weight?
>dont wanna do mcfat or greasy junk food while at it?
>you have something to contrib00t?
this is the thread for you.

>inb4 >>Veeky Forums

ROOLS:
no fats
if possible, not anorexic
pls be civil
also, Veeky Forumsfashion thread.

to be clear, I want this to be a fashionable thread, thats why I decided to post it here. if you still are not in agreement with this post, keep scrolling.

That pics fake af dude you think girls can somehow get 4 size bigger tits like that ?

Doesn't your gf take the pill?
>inb4 no gf ;_;

g-gf ?..yeah totally i got like 4 hahaha yeah...of course....

cri

wow rhirhi so fat

Riri got fat booty senpai

W2C?

What would be an example of fit for fashion in your eyes OP

Gosha Rubchinsky, I think from 2015. Also, w2c /fitspo/ gf?

girl on left is better

a noose

hmmm?

She has a cute face, cute legs, cute chest.

girl on the right looks like snoo snoo girl from futurama

Girl on the left is medically ill. Girl on the right is healthy.

Well, yeah. Higher body fat percentage gives larger breasts. Have you ever met a woman before?

her body fat is roughly the same in both pictures you fucking virgin autist, those are extremely obvious implants. if you had ever seen a girl naked before you might be able to recognize them. real tits are connected at the armpit by the pectoral muscle (especially with Veeky Forums girls like this), with these you can see this super obvious round fake tit sitting on top of the muscle.

I tried several times putting on weight without eating shit, but I can't do it, since my stomach just starts hurting.
I should get 2500kcal per day in order to maintain my weight, and my average is 2100. The only day I got over it feeling good was when I ate a big baguette and half of it with peanut butter, but bread has a ton of carbs, so that's not good...

>Girl on the left is medically ill.

Yes, and cuter. It is a win-win situation.

Wrestlers are pretty effay, check out that hair

make a shake instead of eating calories. Its easy and cheap to make a 700-1000 calories shake

>her body fat is roughly the same in both pictures
In your fucking dreams. You are so fucking wrong it's not even funny.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with carbs. Its uncomfortable to eat more then you are used to when you first start doing it but after a while your body adjusts.

And 400ckals is nothing. Step your game up, plan better, make better food.

I'm not the other guy but those are very very clearly breast implants.

This

I'm not that guy but her body fat is far from being the same in both pics, boobs irrelevant here