Is this girl effay?

Is this girl effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

brandymelvilleusa.com/krissy-windbreaker-jacket-00-374.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IG?

sorry she is really popular and i know her friends browse this board

she seems to have a pretty good taste in fashion

no she's just a basic bitch that browses instagram and borrows clothes from her hypebeast asian friends

no, i know her irl and she has a good job. she can definitely afford her own clothes

why are you posting this

what's her name

is she effay?

kill yourself

how many times did u fap to her today

I know her irl also and she just borrows her clothes from the hypebeast kid in the middle (notice the bape)

w2c jacket

Not effay

post more op ur doing god's work

You guys are fuckin weird

She ugly af
Probably a Filipino lmao @ them

ok

I'm gonna have to go with a no, dawg

fucking white cucks and their yellow fever

she's trying to become an instagram model and is linking up with photographers. any tips for her?

i guess it's a tommy windbreaker

kys

Asians are the most Veeky Forums ethnicity other than white. p r o v e m e w r o n g.

this is now a general asian girl thread

bretty cringe thread

source pls

girls in bape

lool. IG models aren't fa, but if she wants to be one, then i suggest wearing hyped up shit i.e assclub, off white, bape, palace, supreme, vlone. she's cute and has a nice smile so that is a plus. half of the fits from her are trash from what you posted

i haven't seen this girl in years lmao

Yeah most girls get retweeted or whatever it's called by some brand and get famous like that

wait let me choose another girl

yall are creepy as fuck

is she from Veeky Forums or reddit?

dumping my asian inspo as well

Literally just a fucking disgusting butterfaced yellowape who dresses BASIC AS FUCK, looks BASIC AS FUCK and definitely acts BASIC AS FUCK because she wears nothing but Instagram fashion trash and is so fucking pleb tier it is actually INSANE how the FUCK do you dress this bad yet try so hard at the same time all her clothes are cheap as fuck by the way you peasant wageslave cuck

anorexic as fuck

squad goals

If you go to San Jose, you'll see these vietcong hotties everywhere. Would smesh the one on the left with my 5inch cock, desu.

>BAPE
>ripped jeans

GIrl isn't effay she's just cute

You sound like an obese white girl that's mad asian girls are stealing all the 6 ft white dudes

Yeah they're pretty fucking easy bro. All the asian guys are beta cucks and I'm honestly a 6/10 but cause I'm white and 6'2" they always swipe right.

she's a streetwear insta hoe so she's definitely not effay

>how to be a basic bitch 101

Is my ex effay?

>leggings
>sperries
no but id still smash

Only pale Asian girls can be effay desu.
Your ex isn't because
> yellow
> face symmetry is wack, but could just be the angle
> flat nose
> single eyelid
> dresses like shit
> 99% chance that she doesn't shave or trim her bush

Asian women are the easiest because their culture teaches them to be submissive. I fuck Asian women at raves and tinder all fucking week. They act all innocent and shit on their instagram but they're all freaks.

how do i get an asian gf teach me pls user

Tumblr

koreaboo baited

since most asian men are fucking cucks just be direct with them and talk dirty to them. treat them like sluts and they'll like it. they get kind of clingy tho so unless you want to deal with that just block them afterwards.

no, dime a dozen hypebeast asian girls

lol no just go to an arts school and take them out on coffee date

you sound like a cuck

>cdg
>roshes

W2c camo

Any race can be effay unless you're south asian(ie pakis and poo in loos), mudslime or an abo.

Why are azns so insecure that they have to post females from their race to plead for acceptance from the fashion section of a dalmatian leech collector conglomerate

there's plenty of people on the board who would recognize her clothes and be excited because they also spent a lot of money on the same brand.

But, the fits are booooorrrrrrring.

Yes please

Brandy Melville
brandymelvilleusa.com/krissy-windbreaker-jacket-00-374.html

Not at all my man. That jumper is absolute trash and she's wearing normie jeans.

asians are the best race because they never age past 14

No woman ages past 14

what... does this mean

3D IS DISGUSTING